Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 964 )
  • Viewing 851 - 900 of 964
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just taking a trip down memory lane.

Hard to believe that we used to make contents like this, back in the fandom’s heydays.

Alley Standoff (PIRL)

What if this were a full-length movie instead? What if the MLP 2017 movie had gone for this direction instead, dedicated to us the bronies?

Imagine, Twilight and the Mane Six, plus Spike, coming to our world? Escaping from the Storm King? And then we helped our favorite Equestrian Heroes save their world, and ours, from disaster?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Would've made for quite a promising story. I'm sure there're tons of FanFics that exist, all of which follow a similar theme as described in this case but can't really think of any at the moment. It would've made for quite an epic movie. Hopefully not like those live action adaptations of the 'Transformers' movies (Not that 'all' of them were bad, but can we really name one 'positive' aspect from those experiences?).

Just taking a trip down memory lane.

Speaking of Which...
Friendship is Manly

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What I love about Mario Kart Double Dash was how it’s a minefield of comedic moments.

Maybe nostalgia, or from watching other players crashing, exploding, or even electrocuting each other, but here are some funny highlights we can use for the upcoming Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I know folks who would get 'so' freaked out whenever that stuff happens to them in the midst of a race. They just can never catch a break.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I don't know if the scientifically accurate designs would really work in this case. Or maybe I've just gotten so used to how the Dinosaurs looked in the first movie that I just really don't give a shit.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Let's not forget that even though Jurassic Park was intended to bring Dinosaurs to life by a cloning method through the DNA strand they uncovered supposedly from mosquitos, being that they are men of science first naturally they'd enhance the dinosaurs to make them more attractive to a broad audience. So yes, like Hollywood, they took liberties in making the dinosaurs probably not as they are usually in textbooks but if the idea was to make them appear unique yet terrifying at the same time then they did their part.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now this takes me back to when we were putting together 'Phantom of the Opera' during Season 1. And now with news that POTO is running its Broadway run that followed, this song still brings me to tears. Even for a 'Fluttercord' rendition.

I can see Sombra singing this.

In honor of the upcoming Cinematic Adventure:

I remember seeing this.

Oy vey, this makes feel old...in a nostalgic sense that fills me with pride.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

[PMV] - Rainbow Dash IS AWESOME!! (Motion graphics, dubstep) 200 subscriber special!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The dress on Fluttershy is actually rather slimming on her. Haven't seen that T.V. show in an awful long time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely a Rainbow Dash fan for putting together a video like this. My personal favorites are the guy's attempts to steal R.D.'s book with disastrous results.

Beethoven likes Sunset Shimmer

by
HarryBoyXD99

Ah yes, Beethoven in his portrayal in his cartoon, where he and the rest of his dog pals could actually speak

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm familiar with the live action movies, but I don't recall there being a cartoon about Beethoven. Maybe there was but I just never paid attention, since the most I'm familiar with the franchise was that third movie about a R.V. road trip going totally wrong.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Okay. Jack Black a.k.a. Bowser, Po, saying “padawan,” hits on so many levels for the Cinematic Adventure.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Next thing you know, Jack Black will be given a cameo role in one of those currently running 'Star Wars' projects. Though with him, I could see him being one of those crime lords.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I didn’t realize that Chris Pratt and Charlie Day both co-starred in The LEGO Movie back when.

Danny DeVito as Wario and Nick Offerman as Waluigi?

It could happen.

And Rebecca Shoichet, or WubcakeVA, voicing Fiona Fox is another possibility.

Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted Apr 4th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Introducing the Wario brothers would be remotely entertaining. They'll probably save that for the sequel or something.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oops! My bad! Spelling error fixed!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's all right, Doc. These things happen. The best that can be done is being able to recognize it quickly. No biggie.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I almost feel sorry for him.

“Peaches” — Bowser

Spike: “For some odd reason, that kinda reminds me of someone…”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit this was a bit unexpected. But given Jack Black's history in the music industry, I really shouldn't have been too surprised. Granted, this would be a song that I would expect to hear in 'TTG' and I'm not a big fan of their music (Least, not MOST of them). So, how does Jack Black make this work? I don't know I guess it's because in the end the song is catchy, it's not coming off as 'annoying', and it actually has a 'point'.

If we ever go to Stephen King's It or Hotel Transylvania:

Scissor Twilight [Fan art]

by
Shamy-Crist

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't know. This feels more like an 'IT' kind of thing. Like some sick twisted illusion Pennywise would conjure up or something.

The Mane Six and Spike’s Monster Disguises for Hotel Transylvania

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose some of these disguises could very well work. I mean 'technically' yes there are already monsters that these ponies are disguised as. But perhaps they could just fake it and claim that they are cousins as well. I mean the girls and Spike shouldn't have too much trouble getting into the hotel. They just don't allow 'humans' into their hotel (Least not with the first movie anyway).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This just came out today. Wow, Opaline is pure evil.

Remind me why I should take her threat seriously?
Honestly, this song feels samey.

Indeed, now all we need is the origin of how she came to be, and how she was involved with Twilight before these events occured

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I do question whether Opaline is 'truly' evil or not. But then again, she's verbally abusive to Misty so there's that. It's definitely not a 'bad' song to say the least. Do I feel like she's a major threat in G5? I don't really know yet. She couldn't even catch a horned raccoon. But to be fair, she didn't have her magic and she can only be satisfied through the full power of Dragon Fire or something or other. Honestly, I feel she's more threatening in the Make Your Mark version of the series.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Given how both of these figures are the embodiment of chaos to some degree, I won't be surprised if they were well-acquainted once upon a time.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So…I was looking through some of the classic Animaniacs for references in the Extra Cuts for Jurassic Park, when I found this…

I have to say, Rita’s first song hits a lot of notes…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ok. ALL of her songs can hit notes.

Seriously, the VA for this cat can really sing!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm…

You know…before Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets begins, I was initially going to have plans about having Carrie White getting Tom and Jerry as her pets to take to Hogwarts.

But after rewatching these shorts, experiencing a tremendous blast from the past, I wonder…

How would Carrie feel about having a cat that can sing, who comes with a friendly dog?

Or can she and Fluttershy make room for two cats, a mouse, and a dog?

Also…is it just me, or do I see a bit Loona in Rita?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I swear you can do a whole musical set with all of these songs from the 'Rita' shorts. But since most of them are ballads and Rita centered, to even make a musical there'd have to be some chorus numbers and lighthearted jingles in between.

She does have a wickedly killer voice.

I can see where traces of Loona could be in Rita. I never really saw Loona sing in 'Helluva Boss', though I think her actress did a song for one of the Helluva tracks. I think if Carrie and Fluttershy share a room together, I'm sure there's plenty of room for the animals. It's not like they'd take up that much space.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh! Oh yeah! This song sings of me and Rain Shine.

Whew, and I’m grooving!

But seriously, who knew Paula has a song and co-Star that speaks “opposites attract”? (Humans and cartoons?)

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (Official Music Video)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, this goes way back. Been a while since I heard that piece. No wonder all that attraction led to possibly be one of the biggest 'miracles' in the world, without going to raunchy on the details.

• Viewing 851 - 900 of 964