Comments ( 964 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 964

'

Mad Tempest Wallpaper

by EJFireLightningArts

Oh what a day, WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very fitting for a pony like Tempest Shadow (Or 'Fizzlepop Berrytwist', though to me that still sounds like a breakfast cereal). I will admit though... that car looks slightly 'cleaner' than it usually does in those movies. Still looks pretty cool and in a way, it matches Tempest to a T.

We're Getting the Band Back Together

by
Gen-Jack-Oneill
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

The Blue Brothers! Awesome, dude!

Remember, if anyone asks, we're on a mission from god.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay, I'll admit that's pretty good. Course, if we were assigning these ponies depending on which Blues Brothers fit them the most, I'd say...

Octavia would be Elwood, only instead of a Harmonica she'd be playing her cello.

Vinyl would be Jake a.k.a. 'Joliet'.

Comment posted by natsnell75 deleted Dec 22nd, 2022
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Makes you wonder how those boys will react to the CGI in 'Cocaine Bear'. Then again, it is practically impossible to get an actual bear high on cocaine. Plus, those animal rights people will only get really pissed off.

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hey!
I know! :pinkiehappy:

Oh man, that trailer!
That was insane!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Do I think that’s a movie that’s going to win awards? Not really. If anything most people will see the movie to watch a bear year folks apart. Like that one movie where a bear harmed a kid so badly, both his legs were torn off.

Marble Pie en el Dorado XD

by danielitamorales

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Marble Pie could definitley use a means of getting out of her shell once in a while. As an aspiring actress said when meeting a pair of 'Producers':

'When you got it, flaunt it!'.

Any stallion or mare would be lucky to see what a beauty this Pie is.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Fluttershy is the death of us all…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Carrie White and Derick will both enjoy these songs.

Hmmm. Carrie White in VeggieTales…

…well, it’s happen before.

The Crow In Equestria By Aleximusprime

• Tell them death is coming for them tonight. Tell them Eric Draven sends his regards.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Loved that movie. Though such a pity of what happened to Mr. Brandon Lee. He was a promising talent, but then an incident during production took him away from us, so young. Least he'd be back with his father.

Featherweight and Twist

by IcyInuYoukai

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Don't often see a lot of material of these two together. Poor Twist, soon as her voice actress kind of gave up acting, she just disappeared into the background. And it seemed any friendship she'd have had with Apple Bloom was tossed away because she initially got her cutie mark before Apple Bloom. And for Featherweight... well he's had his moments. Least these two grew up gorgeously. Who knows? Maybe they have something in common.

Don't often see a lot of material of these two together.

You know, if we see some more fanart of Twist and Featherweight, that would be amazing! :heart:

Poor Twist, soon as her voice actress kind of gave up acting, she just disappeared into the background. And it seemed any friendship she'd have had with Apple Bloom was tossed away because she initially got her cutie mark before Apple Bloom.

Yeah, maybe you can find a way to put her into the story that'll reconnect her friendship with Apple Bloom

And for Featherweight... well he's had his moments.

Yeah..

Least these two grew up gorgeously. Who knows? Maybe they have something in common.

I would love to see them get married! :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably in a future Fanfic perhaps. If there aren't any already.

Rarity Cowgirl
NabbieKitty - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

If Mr. Enigma does Back to the Future Part 3 or any other western movie, I hope Rarity wears this because I thought she looked good in that.

:heart: Helloooooo Nurse!!!!

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted Jan 19th, 2023

Yeah, I remember watching that episode. So?

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted Jan 19th, 2023

Never mind, I shouldn't have said anything.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit that as ridonculous as that looked, I'll admit the outfit is rather... 'cute'. And to think all this was just for Rarity to get the attention of some stallion who had his eyes on her country-bumpkin bestie, who clearly had no interest in him whatsoever. More like the dude was falling for Applejack for all the wrong reasons.

Not to mention the fact that in this continuity and in the far future, AJ doesn’t even like stallions.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is true. We are talking a matter of continuities in different universes and because the creators said we are free to use our imaginations, the legitimacy of Applejack's preferences are debatable. Some say she would like a stallion; some are siding with her to be with Rarity and/or Rainbow Dash. But with me, I'm just growing used to the idea of AppleDash being canon though initially I was believing in the RariJack deal.

Same. But for me, AppleDash for FIM and Rarijack for EG.
I’m looking at you, Rollercoaster of Friendship.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, I remember that special. There were definitely some heavy hints around there that's for sure.

How the Mane 6 would appear in the LEGO movies...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That just goes to show that Fluttershy may be more powerful than some folks give them credit for. Could give that 'Death Note' kid a run for his money.

Mad Pony : Friendship Road

by Yulyeen

WITNESS MEEEEEEE!

What a day! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Just another Tuesday in the town of Ponyville. Never a dull moment for these guys.

Indeed, It's never a Dull Moment! :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nope. No dull moments at all. Hence why it's a more exciting small town than we give any credit for.

Look what I made for Mr. Engima! :pinkiehappy:

And here it is!

If this gets officiated, I can't wait for it to appear in Tom Serv-Crow's opening theme songs!

It's amazing. I love it! Nice work!

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 964