Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4118 )
  • Viewing 3,951 - 4,000 of 4,118
Comment posted by rubytortoise25 deleted Oct 10th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll admit it... maybe it's a 'slight' bit clever. Course, we'd have to see the full movie to figure out the entire context.

Before he replied, the Taxi Driver adjusted his rear mirror and was caught off to see a Yellow Freddy Fazbear that looked a bit withered with a glowing blue eye on the right, missing his left eye and left ear, staring at him.

"Why do I always get the weirdos..." The Taxi Driver muttered.

I Know That's CoryXKenshin!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If that name didn't ring a bell nor if I'd seen his videos, I'd have no idea who this guy is. But for a Let's Play guy to have a spot in a movie based on one of the few games he'd react to and play that is a big honor. Hopefully this lands him further roles in his potential Hollywood career.

(Continuing from what i did)
My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: Ready To Rumble
Rainbow Dash's Intro/Fluttershy's Entrance

Rainbow is sitting while the driver is giving rainbow a ride to her match against her very best friend; Fluttershy while listening to her entrance music

Rainbow: I can't believe this is happening.

The car suddenly stops and Rainbow gets out and sees...

Raven's House; that looks like if it was made by Nightmare Moon and Lord Tirek Itself.

Rainbow Dash: What the Tartarus?

She slowly walks into the house and sees some ravens, crows and birds looking at her, she goes inside as the room is dark; Suddenly, A deep menacing voice is heard.

Welcome Rainbow Dash! The following contest is a House of Horrors Match Made by…

The light comes out and appears Raven.

"Me!"

"Fluttershy's Lament (Rock version)" begins to play as Fluttershy comes in and in her wrestling gear preparing to fight Rainbow Dash

“And your opponent, from Equestria, Formerly Known as Fluttershy, The Phoenix!"

To Phantom-Dragon:
This is a sequel to my "Cartoon Network Before the theater"
Either The Powerpuff Girls Movie, Straight Outta Nowhere or Space Jam
You Sound Familiar?
Billy: You know, I don't know why everyone is saying Me and Mandy should be a couple, we're just kids. Besides If I have be her girlfriend, I would have to do something; like make Grim Suffer or like that.
(Mandy overhears that and she's impressed.)
Loona: Yeah, I know. Hey, you know you sound familiar.
Billy: What do you mean?
Loona: Well, you sound like one of my workers named Moxxie.
Billy: You know, I don't know who this Moxxie is, but he sounds just like that Squirrel over there (Points to Rodney J. Squirrel and Andy eating their popcorn)

Loona: Well, you sound like one of my workers named Moxxie.
Billy: You know, I don't know who this Moxxie is, but he sounds just like that Squirrel over there (Points to Rodney J. Squirrel and Andy eating their popcorn)

Actually, now that you mention it, he also sounds like this alien I know named Zim.

The mask (1994)

Mrs. Peenman/Stanley's apartment

After getting a ride home from the police Stanley's watch got stolen from a group of bikers and the group headed upstairs to Stanley's apartment‚ and they were leaving footprints due to jumping in the water and finding the strange wooden mask.

Fluttershy: I'm sorry you got your watch stolen Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: it's okay Fluttershy those guys were just jerks.

Rainbow dash: but still Stanley those guys don't own the streets you could have stand up for yourself.

Applejack: that's just how they are sugercube they just want to pick on anyone they spot.

Spike: as long as we get to Stanley's apartment the time we can rest.

Suddenly the group stopped due to an old landlady opening the door and stopping their track.

Mrs. Peenman: Ipkiss! Do you have any idea what time it is?

Stanley ipkiss: Actually no.

Twilight sparkle: yeah unfortunately his watch got stolen.

Mrs. Peenman then looked behind Stanley and saw the equestrians and spike.

Mrs. Peenman: who are you people supposed to be!

Stanley ipkiss: Oh um their my um.

Twilight sparkle: We're his cousins.

Stanley ipkiss: uh yeah there here to stay with me because their house has a termite problem and it's being fumigated‚ but their not going to be here that long just for a couple of days.

Mrs. Peenman: alright then... but if their too loud and noisy then their out of here!

Rainbow dash: jeez we didn't even do anything to you!

Mrs. Peenman: whatever...

Then Mrs. Peenman saw the groups wet shoes soaking the carpet all wet and boy was she not happy.

Mrs. Peenman: (gasp) My new carpet! Well, this is coming right out of your cousins and your security deposit, Ipkiss!

Spike: what! But we didn't mean to get your carpet wet!

Pinkie pie: Yeah you meanie and it was accident.

Mrs. Peenman: I don't care if you're are going to be living with your cousin for a couple of days you people are going to be paying for damages!

Stanley ipkiss: You know, Mrs. Peenman...

Mrs. Peenman: WHAT?

Stanley ipkiss: (dejectedly) Nothing.

Mrs. Peenman: Well, that's what you and your cousins are, Ipkiss, a big nothing!

Then Mrs. Peenman slammed her room door and the group stared back and were upset about the rude landlady.

Rarity: Why I never!

Rainbow dash: Pfft jerk!

Stanley ipkiss: Aren't you due back at the lab to have your BOLTS tightened? ( to himself) I should've said that.

Twilight sparkle: just ignore her Stanley she's just rude let's go.

We then cut to Stanley's apartment and the group were amazed of how it looked.

Pinkie pie: nice place you got Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: thanks pinkie.

Suddenly the equestrians and spike were introduced to a dog barking and out came a small dog walking to Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: Hey you Milo you know your not supposed to jump up it's against doggie ordinance.

Fluttershy: Awww who's your little friend Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: oh this my dog Milo.

Milo then looked behind his owner and was confused on who the people were.

Stanley ipkiss: maybe we should introduce him to your guy's true form.

The group then nodded and agreed to the situation.

Stanley ipkiss: (turns to Milo) now Milo i want you not to be scared at our new guests‚ (places him down).

Twilight then closed her eyes and deactivated her human disguise spell then equestrians and spike turned back into their pony and dragon form.

Milo then whimpered in fear and ran under the bed whimpering.

Fluttershy then walked towards the bed to comfort the small dog.

Fluttershy: Don't be scared Milo we won't hurt you.

Milo then peaks out from the bed and sniffs Fluttershy's Hoove‚ And begin wagging his tail happily and barks one time realizing they were no threat.

Stanley ipkiss: see Milo their our friends.

Applejack: aww now that's just wholesome.

Note: That's another quote suggestion for the mask and now be ready for the next because the equestrians are going the be meeting Stanley's masked form.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean these theme songs are pretty solid. But if we were to use them for a 'wrestling' based movie, I'm not certain we can do 'this' one.

Well that's true, I mean Look what WCW did to use the songs from the bands for the wrestlers

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He has done many roles throughout his career. He was even Alpha-5 in the original Power Rangers series.

He was even Daggett from The Angry Beavers. Nyee!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, I recognized the voice. Show hasn't been on in ages, but it's all good. Imagine if his old buddy from that show was able to land a cameo of sorts in Helluva Boss.

The mask (1994)

SSSSMOKIN'!

Twilight then tells Stanley where her and the rest of the group are going to sleep at.

Twilight sparkle: So Stanley where are we going to sleep at while we stay here.

Stanley ipkiss: I'll get some pillows and blankets and put them by my bed.

Twilight sparkle: Ok thanks Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: your welcome.

Stanley then placed the mask he found in the water on his desk by his computer while Milo went by his bed and grabbed a yellow Frisbee with his mouth.

Meanwhile Fluttershy see some vhs tapes on a desk labeled Tex arvey's screwball classics.

Fluttershy: hey Stanley what are these?

Stanley ipkiss: Oh these are my cartoon VHS tapes I watch them cause I'm a fan of cartoons in fact pinkie reminds me of a cartoon character due to how wacky and zany she is.

Rainbow dash: yep that's pinkie alright.... Can we watch them?

Stanley ipkiss: why of course hold on let me put it in.

Stanley then grabbed the VHS tapes and placed it in the VCR while the twilight lays on the bed while the others watch the TV in the front of the bed.

Stanley ipkiss: ok (turns TV on)

In the cartoon a toon wolf sees a gorgeous red hair toon girl singing and then the wolf whistles and howls lustfully while slamming a chair on the table and whistling.

Meanwhile Stanley watching the cartoon begins laughing while pinkie has popcorn and a soda giggling while Twilight confused at first begins giggling a little bit‚ while rarity kinda doesn't like how the wolf is lustfully in love with the toon girl but really admires the way the cartoon is animated.

Rainbow dash: Ok this actually really funny.

Pinkie pie: I really enjoy this.

Stanley ipkiss: I'm glad you enjoy girls (notices Milo wanting to let him throw the Frisbee) what do you want? You want me to throw that? I'm very tired.

Rainbow dash: Oh come Stanley just throw it one time.

Stanley ipkiss: Oh your right rainbow dash ok you heard her Milo I'm throwing it one time.

Stanley tried taking the Frisbee but he couldn't due to Milo still having it in his mouth.

Stanley ipkiss: I ain't gonna throw it with you still attached to it.

Milo then let's go of the Frisbee and it hits Stanley in face‚ Milo then moves forward while Stanley begins to toss the Frisbee while the equestrians and spike are still watching the cartoon.

Stanley ipkiss: You ready? Get it! ( tosses Frisbee).

Fluttershy then turns away from the TV for a second to see Milo grab the Frisbee.

Fluttershy: great job Milo! You're dog is a natural huh Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: Yeah he sure is.

Suddenly the group then hear Mrs. Peenman yell while she bangs on the wall‚ much to the equestrians frowning in annoyance.

Mrs. Peenman: (next door) Ipkiss! Turn down those cartoons!

Stanley ipkiss: Alright Mrs. PeenMAN!!!!

Stanley then turn to the TV and changes the channel much to the equestrians and mostly pinkie's disappointment.

Pinkie pie: Awww Stanley I was watching that.

Stanley ipkiss: sorry Pinkie Mrs. Peenman's orders

Pinkie pie: (disappointed) Awwww.

Then the group turn to the TV as it shows a woman named Wendy interviewing a man named Dr. Neuman.

Wendy: So Dr. Neuman‚ you're saying that everybody wears a mask?

Dr. Neuman: That's correct‚ Wendy. We all wear masks‚ metaphorically speaking.

Meanwhile the group were interested into the interview while twilight turns her direction to the mask Stanley found.

Dr. Neuman: we suppress the ID‚ our darkest desires‚ and adopt a more socially acceptable image.

Meanwhile Milo hops on the chair by the desk where the mask was and ruffs one time.

Wendy: Well the book is‚ of course‚ the masks we wear by Dr. Arthur Neuman. Thank you so much for being with us today.

Stanley then turns off the tv and the group turns to Milo who is growling at the mask.

Applejack: Say what's wrong with Milo?

Stanley ipkiss: I don't know (turns to Milo) what's the matter with you? What is it?

Stanley then gets off the bed while Milo is whimpering near the mask.

Stanley ipkiss: what are you looking for‚ huh? You like this thing? You like it? (Pets Milo). (Walks near mirror) the masks we wear.

Stanley then held the mask in front of the mirror while impersonating Dr. Neuman while the equestrians and spike were staring at him confused.

Stanley ipkiss: (impersonating Dr. Neuman) That's correct Wendy we all wear masks metaphorically speaking.

Pinkie pie: (laughs) good one Stanley.

Stanley ipkiss: thanks pinkie.

Stanley then tried to put the mask on when all of sudden it tried to suck on his face surprising the equestrians and spike‚ Stanley quickly took the mask of surprised aswell.

Twilight sparkle: What in the celestia?

Rainbow dash: I'm I seeing things?

Stanley ipkiss: yeah right......

Stanley then turned away from the mirror looking at the back of the mask while twilight tried warning Stanley.

Twilight sparkle: uhhh I don't think you should be wearing that.

Suddenly the back of the mask glowed and sparkled again while Milo tilted his head in confusion Stanley's eyes went wide and he rose the mask closer to his face and closer when suddenly it leaped out of his hand and on his face.

The mask then spreaded around his face while Stanley was groaning in pain while Milo was barking and the equestrians and spike were shocked.

The mane six and spike: STANLEY!!!!!!

rainbow dash: STANLEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!??!?

Spike: yeah speak to us!!!!

Suddenly Stanley turned around showing his covered up face while screaming in pain.

Milo got scared and ran under the bed while the others screamed back in fear.

All of sudden Stanley began spinning around in a tornado surprising the group.

Pinkie pie: take cover!!!!!

The ponies and the dragon jumped beside the bed while Stanley continued spinning while knocking stuff down‚ When all of a sudden he stopped and the others peeked out from the bed and were shocked to see that Stanley was wearing a zoot suit and that he had a green head with large teeth‚ while having a wide smile.

The mask: SSSSMOKIN'! (Zooms to the mirror) it's party time! P-a-r-t Y? Because I gotta!!! (Turns and sees the equestrians)

Twilight sparkle: Stanley is that you!?

The mask: (zooms over to twilight) Why of course it's me toots! And gee I feel pretty good!!! Come on my horsie and lizard friends the evening awaits!!! (zooms out of apartment).

Pinkie pie: oh I like Stanley's new personality.

Twilight sparkle: Stanley wait come back!!

The group chased after before he got himself into trouble.

Note I'll do a part 2 to this tomorrow and sorry if this was too long and I tried to write the mask's personality in this one I hope you enjoy it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If they are able to have the money for it, they can use certain songs that appeal to a certain wrestler. But copyrights can be a major pain in the ass to work around.

The mask (1994)

Time to get a new clock

After witnessing Stanley transform after putting on the mask he found the equestrians chased after him while Fluttershy went to check on milo to tell him they wouldn't be gone for too long.

Fluttershy: don't worry Milo me and the others won't be gone for too long (follows the others).

Meanwhile Stanley leaves the apartment into the hallway while the equestrians follow him.

Twilight sparkle: Stanley Wait! We can't go out like this you have a green head and we're in our normal forms.

All of a sudden Stanley stops the group.

Applejack: Why did you stop sugarcube?

Stanley then pointed to Mrs. Peenman's door and it had a sign that read quite please.

Stanley and Pinkie both looked towards the screen and shushed the audience to be quiet while they began to tipe toe quietly.

Spike: Uh was Stanley doing the things pinkie usually does?

Twilight sparkle: let's just do what they are doing and we'll figure out the situation.

The group agreed before they began walking quietly as they followed Stanley and Pinkie.

They were almost towards the stairs when suddenly a laughing clock jumped out of Stanley's pocket the group were confused as the clock began laughing and jumping while making loud Ringing noises.

Rainbow dash: (whispering) what the?

Rarity: (whispering) where did that clock come from?

Twilight sparkle: (whispering) grab that clock before it wakes up Mrs. Peenman!

The group including Stanley tried grabbing the clock as it jumped around laughing as the group were annoyed.

All of a sudden Stanley grinned mischievous and pulled a Giant croquet mallet while laughing maniacally surprising the group.

The Mask: HAHAHA!

The clock saw the giant mallet and gasp and shook in fear as Stanley tried crushing the clock but made a hole in the floor as the clock screamed.

Stanley swong the mallet again this time make a hole in the wall as the equestrians tried stopping him.

The clock then jumped behind before Stanley began laughing like daffy duck and crushing the clock before it yelled out No!

The Mask: snooooze.

Rainbow dash: (whispering) Stanley are you crazy!?

The Mask: Of course I Am dashy!!!

Applejack: (whispering) That's not what she meant Stanley what if Mrs. Peenman Heard that!

The Mask: Relax partner she didn't hear anything.

All of a sudden Mrs. Peenman opened her door furiously to find out what the racket was before she saw Stanley with a green head and the equestrians in their normal forms.

Stanley the equestrians and spike turned around as they saw Mrs. Peenman.

Mrs. Peenman then let out a blood curdling scream as the equestrians minus pinkie and spike screamed a little as Stanley and Pinkie screamed the loudest.

Mrs. Peenman: AHHHHH!!!!

The mane five and spike: Ahh!

The Mask and pinkie: AHHHHH HA HA HA HA!!!!

Then twilight tried to calm down Mrs. Peenman.

Twilight sparkle: now Mrs. Peenman there's no reason to panic
Remain cal-.

All of sudden Mrs. Peenman went in her apartment and pulled out a shotgun‚ the groups eyes went wide in fear.

Pinkie pie: OH NO SHE'S ARMED!!!

Twilight sparkle: EVERYPONY RUN!!!!!!

Mrs peenman then tried shooting the ponies the dragon and Stanley as Stanley ducked as he dodged a blast as it destroyed a picture frame while the others ran down the hallway.

The Mask: (jokingly) Take it easy lady I'm just killing time!

Mrs peenman tried to shoot Stanley as he jumped around as cartoon boing sound effect played Mrs peenman kept missing as she hit a wall heater and blew a hole in the wall.

Fluttershy: out the window quickly!!!

As Mrs. Peenman tried to shoot them they jumped out of the window quickly as twilight activated her levitation spell as Fluttershy and rainbow dash flew down.

Unfortunately for Stanley he fell to the ground as he was screaming and as he hit the ground he became flat as paper.

Twilight sparkle: (after touching the ground) Are you okay!

Stanley then rose his hand and grabbed himself of the ground as he looked towards the screen.

The Mask: look‚ ma‚ I'm road kill! Hahaha!

Note: I hope you enjoy this I'll do the other part later but enjoy this quote suggestion.

Personally, I would've gone with this....

*after they witness the Masked Stanley fly out the window and end up flat as a pancake and puff back up to his normal shape, the Mane 6 try to debate what to do next*

Twilight: We've got to stop him!

Spike: Why?

Pinkie Pie: He seems fine to me.

*back in the street, Stanley is rudely interrupted by a guy in a car*

Guy: *honking his horn* Hey, get out of the road!

The Mask: *to the viewers* I think he wants to communicate. *The Mask holds up a tiny horn that says "Squeeze me gently". He does so, blowing it at the driver. The horn unleashes a deafeningly-loud "AH-OOOOOOOOOOO-GAH!" and explodes the car's windows with its volume. The horn turns into it's normal size and the Mask blows on the end like a gun, dusts himself and leaves, leavingthe guy in the car STUNNED*

Mane 6 + Spike: *stunned as well*

Applejack: Yep. We should probably go get him.

(I think someone already suggested this scenario, but I can't remember whom)

Oh yeah your right you're version is really great.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Mandy and Billy as a couple... I mean being that they are kids, it would be a bit weird. But years from now? Well... Billy would still be an idiot and Mandy would likely seize control of the world when she runs for politics. She always saw Billy as more of a servant than a friend.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now I thought I'd try a hand at adding a potential quote for the series. It's not really catered to a 'specific' movie, although I thought this would be for part of the finale. Figured even when we can expect it to be scary, dark, and may take a few shots that will leave fans baffled, there should at least be some form of 'lightness'. I'll just jump right to the point:

Assigned Character*: Just great! The one day we finally get to book Discord's Theater for ourselves and it's in the middle of the freaking APOCALYPSE!!!

*: I haven't decided who should say the line just yet

Captain Underpants Movie reference! Nice!

Yeah, well, since I got a feeling that film won't be a part of the fanfiction series, I thought, what the heck?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely depends on how that scene is initially played out when the movie comes out next week. Course, I booked my tickets to see this on Halloween. Really adds to the atmosphere.

The mask (1994)

Balloon animal Tommy gun

After escaping Mrs peenman after they almost got shot by her shotgun‚ the equestrians watched as the masked Stanley who was flat at the moment puffed back to normal.

Twilight tries to convince the masked Stanley to go back to his apartment to avoid getting into more trouble.

Twilight sparkle: Ok Stanley I think it's time we go back.

Rarity: She's right darling‚ we'll sneak back in quietly through your windo-.

All of sudden Rarity was interrupted‚ and all of them were startled by a loud honking noise coming from a guy in the road.

Guy: (still honking his horn) Hey get out of the road!

The mask: (turns to the viewers) I think he wants to communicate.

Stanley then pulls out a small horn that's labeled squeeze me gently‚ the mask does squeeze it causing the nozzle to turn big releasing a loud awooga sound that was so loud it exploded and shattered the car's window.

After the horn's nozzle returns to normal size Stanley then blows the end of the horn like a gun dust himself and leaves‚ leaving the equestrians and spike stunned including the guy in his car.

The equestrians still stunned at what Stanley did‚ then move out of road causing the guy to drive away.

Rainbow dash: That was crazy....

Pinkie pie: I LOVED THAT!!

Twilight sparkle: Now pinkie we need to get Stanley back to his home before he gets himself into trouble.

Spike: Uh where did he go?

The equestrians and spike looked to see that Stanley left.

Rainbow dash: We lost him!

Twilight then turns around to see Stanley walking on the sidewalk.

Twilight sparkle: Stanley wait come back! come on let's get him before something else happens!

The group then chased after him when all of of sudden Stanley gets surrounded by the same biker gang that stole his watch.

Rainbow dash: Oh no not these guys again!

Twilight Quickly activates a invisible spell to prevent more people from seeing them like Mrs peenman.

Twilight sparkle: Remember stay quietly.

The rest nodded as a agreement and sneak up quietly.

The biker leader: Hey‚ Mister you got the time?

The mask: As a matter of fact I do chubby (zooms over and pulls out a pocket watch)‚ look at that! It's exactly two seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head.

The biker leader was confused as the pocket watch let out a ping! As Stanley dropped it and did exactly he said he would do‚ the equestrians were stunned to see Stanley doing what pinkie usually does.

After Stanley gave the guy a wedgie by pulling it over his head he tried punch him as he tossed him to the other biker gang and taunted the biker gang.

The mask: Come on!

The biker gang angrily chased him down the alley as the equestrians were worried.

Fluttershy: We have to help him!

Rainbow dash: Come on I'm ready to take some pony's head on!

The group chased after them while still invisible and they went down the alley‚ after the biker gang and the equestrians went down the alley the biker gang stopped running as them and the equestrians saw Stanley dressed as a carnie.

The mask: Step right up here! Don't be shy. Nobody likes a bashful leatherhead!

The biker gang still stood there confused while the equestrians peeked when all of a sudden Stanley then yelled back at the biker group.

The mask: MOVE IT!!!!

The biker gang then moved closer to Stanley when he pulled a balloon animal balloon.

The mask: For my first trick. I'm going to do something for you son.

Stanley then twists and sculpts the orange balloon into a giraffe.

The mask: We have...A giraffe!

Stanley then hand the balloon giraffe to a biker member.

The mask: There ya go‚ son. Now‚ get outta here. You bother me.

The biker member grabs the balloon amazed by it.

Biker member: Thanks.

Female biker member: wow!

Meanwhile the equestrians and spike are still watching them while peeking.

Rainbow dash: What's he doing?

Pinkie pie: He's making balloon animals for them!

The mask: Now...

The mask then pulls out a well... Let's just say he pulls out a different type of balloon not for children.

The mask: Sorry wrong pocket.

Stanley then throws the... again it's better not to say it to the side while the female biker laughs.

The mask: (points the the biker leader) For you son... A little body English.

Stanley then twists and sculpts the pink balloon and makes it into a poodle.

The mask: a French poodle.

As the biker gang is about to grab it Stanley then pops it's.

The mask: Sorry‚ son the dog was rabid had to put it down‚ and last not but least my favorite.

Stanley then pulls out a black balloon and twist and sculpts it while the equestrians continue looking in the background.

Applejack: I wonder what he's going to make this time?

Spike: I don't know‚ could be great.

Stanley then finishes the balloon which looks like a tommy gun when suddenly it morphs and turns into a real tommy gun.

The mask: A tommy-gun!

The biker gang's eyes turn wide with fear as they run Stanley began firing it scaring the biker gang away while the equestrians stare in shock‚ while the biker leader jumps into a dumpster.

Stanley then tossed the Tommy gun aside as he sees twilight deactivates the invisible spell and sees the group visible.

Twilight sparkle:(worried) Stanley that was crazy you could've killed them!

But Stanley was not listening as he was amazed by his powers that were similar to the stuff pinkie usually does.

The mask: This is incredible fellas with these powers I could be... A super hero! I could fight crime‚ protect the innocent‚ work for world peace! And you girls can be my crime fighting sidekicks!

Fluttershy: Aw that's nice that you're going to use your powers to help others Stanley.

The mask: But first.....

Rainbow dash: What do you mean but first?

All of a sudden Stanley then zooms off leaving the equestrians behind.

Twilight sparkle: Wait Stanley where are you going!?

The group then chased after him as Stanley was heading towards the auto repair shop as it turns out he's getting revenge on the mechanics that scammed him.

Meanwhile while inside the mechanics we're having chilli dogs as a midnight snack when all of a sudden Stanley burst in and he's holding two mufflers.

The mask: Hold on to your lug nuts! It's time for an overhaul!

He then begins spinning like a tornado while heading towards the mechanics as they back up in fear‚ they scream as cartoonish sound effects play in the background as the equestrians catch up.

Twilight sparkle: (catching her breath) Stanley we're so glad we caught up to you..... Oh no.

Rainbow dash: Ok even though they deserve karma they didn't deserve this.

Rarity:(shocked) Sweet celestia!

As the equestrians and spike stare shocked with there eyes wide as what Stanley is doing with those mufflers to the mechanics they know it's going to be a long night.

Note: sorry it took so long to make another part but in the morning I'll make a part where Stanley and the equestrians meet lt. Mitch Kellaway.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who wouldn't? Would make for a very entertaining sequence for the movie. But it's not even released yet. I mean 'technically' it won't be too long as it does come out this week. But I booked the tickets for me and my friends for Halloween.

Just to note, I saw the FNAF Movie early thanks to a selected theater nearby in my area. All I would say, like the Mario Movie, it's pretty good and made for the fans (also, the FNAF fans from the theater were pretty loud when I wanted to watch it as peace). However, I'm NOT going into the super spoiler territory of what I've seen, but I'm gonna tackle a scene from the FNAF Movie that caught my attention to write this.

And yes I'm gonna put Spoiler text for the respect and sake so be careful if you're gonna move the mouse as it'll reveal the spoiler text. So yeah, and note that it's coming at Peacock tomorrow around 5 PM PST/8 PM EST in the US, so I'm gonna watch it a second time to catch what quotes for our Mane 6 and certain guest ponies would do in the FNAF Movie.

But here goes on this, and if you don't want to get spoiled if you haven't seen the FNAF Movie, please do be careful on moving your mouse to the spoiler text as FimFiction's spoiler text reveals the text.

Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)
Mike & the Mane 6 meets the Freddy Gang with Abby, the CMC, and Spike.

Mike and the Mane 6 rush out to enter the area of the pizzarea to check on Abby, the CMC, and Spike, worrying that the 4 animatronics have them surrounded in a circle trapping them.

"Abby?!" Mike chanted in concern.

"Spike?!" Twilight and Fluttershy gasped in fright.

"Apple Bloom?!" Applejack and Pinkie Pie shivered.

"Sweetie Belle?!" Rarity shrieked.

"Scootaloo!" Rainbow yelled.

This caught the 4 animatronics, the Crusaders, and the Baby Dragon's attention, and gazed their eyes on Mike and the ponies, most notably Freddy Fazbear himself, walking slowly to Mike and the Mane 6 suspiciously with his eyes glowing orange. Mike grabs a chair to defend himself while Twilight & Rarity glow their horns, Applejack prepares for a bucking, Pinkie Pie brings out her Party Cannon with Fluttershy hiding behind it, and Rainbow preps for an attack. However, Freddy walked closely to them coldly, which made Mike and the Mane 6 throttle paddle back a bit as if, Freddy was getting a bit hostile towards them as he stopped and looked at them with suspicion. Abby, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom smiled while Spike and Scootaloo were relieved that things were going to be settled calmly.

"Mike!" Abby giggled as she ran up to him with the CMC and Spike following along with her, "They won't stop tickling with me and my new friends."

"And they're not bad, they're seemed friendly to us." Sweetie Belle chuckled.

"But are curious of what our fillies, and baby dragon, are alike." Apple Bloom happily smiled.

"We thought we were gonna die..." Spike and Scootaloo shivered, as they both feared the thought of 4 animatronics staring down at Abby, the CMC, and Spike was chilling.

"Freddy, this is my brother Mike. And these are the ponies from their another world that these fillies and the baby dragon are with." Abby said, hoping for Freddy to steady. To which Freddy calmed down.

"What is this?" Mike and Applejack shivered, as Mike still held the chair for self-defense.

"Are these robots actually? Alive with feelings?" Twilight said nervously as she looked at Freddy and then the other three animtronics.

"No way in Cloudsdale..." Rainbow said, skeptically looking at the other three animatronics,

"There's no way in Equestria that these... robots are alive and would try to look into our sisters." Rarity gulped.

"Come on, we wanna all of you meet the others." Abby, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle said that they wanted Mike, with Scootaloo and Spike slowly following the three in a shiver, and the Mane 6 to see the other three animatronics to introduce them, and Freddy now somewhat trusted Mike and the Mane 6 while skeptical at them.

Mike puts the chair down, while the Mane 6 settle down with their magic and follow behind Mike as Freddy looks at Mike and the Ponies coldly.

"Mike, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy." Abby, the CMC, and Spike said, introducing Freddy's friends, "This is Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica."

"Everyone and Everypony, this is Mike and the ponies from Equestria," Abby noted.

"This. This is a joke right?" Mike nervously said, looking at the animatronics. "There someone here? Someone controlling them right?

"I don't think so, Mikey." Pinkie said, smiling but nervous, "They seemed to look at us in curiosity. And I don't think somepony would control them if they had any controller with them or spying on us with their robot techniques."

"Okay, good joke! Congratulations, you got us! You can come out now!" Mike and Ponies (except Pinke) shouted, looking for someone/somepony to play this trickery in their minds as Mike and the Ponies looked at Freddy and his friends, "Hello?"

"It's okay Mike, and you ponies." Abby, the CMC, and Spike said (with Scootaloo and Spike nervously smiling), "They just wanna play."

Chica turns to the child and the fillies and baby dragon give a wink to Abby, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom, which makes Spike and Scootaloo smile warmly at Chica's wink.

"We have to go home now, come on," Mike said, with the Mane 6 agreeing.

"Yeah, I think I've seen enough of this..." Rainbow said. "Must've either been a weird dream or I'm seeing too much."

"Hold on, y'all." Apple Bloom said, noting out at Abby, "Abby has something to share with our new friends."

Abby takes out a piece of paper from a drawing and rips one that has a heart drawing. Freddy was curious looking at Mike and the Ponies

"They really love pictures." Abby smiled, as she gave the paper to Bonnie and looked at both Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. "Thank you for playing with me and my new friends. We had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you for playing with us."

"Okay, Abby, your brother is getting a bit concerned so we and my friends should probably get back to your home for the night at this pizzeria," Twilight said, concerned as she and her friends were pretty chilled by Freddy and his friends.

"Yeah... Um, we should get going for the next night shift." Fluttershy shuttered.

As Abby, the CMC, and Spike walk back to reunite with their respective siblings and friends, Abby, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom (save for Scootaloo and Spike) rush into Freddy to give him a hug, with Freddy still suspicious looking at Mike and the Ponies.

"Aww... How cute." Pinkie Pie gusted in happiness to see Abby, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle hug Freddy, while the rest of her friends looked at her as if, Pinkie got too much Pinkie sense, "What? Freddy looks like he has a heart to the fillies silly."

After the little hug, Abby, the CMC, and Spike reunite with Mike and the Mane 6 as they are all about to walk out from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, with Abby, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle yelling 'bye' at Freddy and his friends for their little fun. Looks like Mike and the Mane 6 have seen enough for the night shift at Freddy's, hoping to figure out the place.

Woah, I think this should be good for now and a bit of a Spoiler as it's based on memory, but be on the lookout for the FNAF Movie on Peacock in the PM times as the movie comes out in Theaters on Oct. 27th.

You, sir, are a G for being this Bold!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You just 'can't' resist bringing this up, especially since I paid money to see this movie on Halloween night.

Maybe the question I should be asking is, you 'know' you're intentionally spoiling the experience for everybody, so 'why' do it? Do you not 'want' us to go in with a fresh perspective? This is not an interrogation; this is just talking.

Comment posted by ShaggyBoi23 deleted Oct 26th, 2023

Hot Fuzz

Swan Shenanigans

Nicholas, Danny and Fluttershy see the swan that Nicholas was asked to recapture and bring back to the castle.

Fluttershy, whispering: Oh, my. What a beautiful creature!

Nicholas shushes her. They then stealthily approach the bird only for it to escape and they chase off after it. Later, Danny begins imitating the swan call.

Fluttershy: Constable Butterman, don't.

Nicholas: She's right. You're just gonna scare it.

Just then, the swan shows up and they chase after it again.

Fluttershy: Wait, Mr. Swan. Please don't run away!

Cut to the three entering the shop.

Annette Roper: No luck catchin' them swans, then?

Danny: It's just the one swan, actually.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Never saw this movie, so I probably don't get it. But those guys must be pretty incompetent if they can't even catch a swan.

Never? Not even Shaun of the Dead or The World's End?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They're just not my type of movies. I never watched any of them.

You definitely be missing out on Shawn of the Dead! Peak Simon Pegg and Zombie Movie!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If I must repeat myself over and over and over again... They are NOT my type of movies!

Please...

:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy: So did I, sir! Got to see it tonight on my birthday with my family. Lots of kids and teenagers were laughing and crying. Couldn't wipe the smile off of my face hearing their reactions when it was over, especially me whistling the music box tune from the very first game that made everyone feel creeped out.

Well I might do the other scenes like probably at the club and the scene where kellaway would be suspicious of Stanley and the park search scene so expect that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely worth the price of admission. Sure, the movie was not without its flaws, but I'm certain they'll be readdressed prior to producing the sequel. Considering they are talking about the potential of covering the second game. Lots of elements to explore there.

Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Nov 7th, 2023
Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted Nov 20th, 2023

12 Angry Men (1957)
Ten’s Rant

“Mr. Foreman, I want another vote,” Juror #8 said.

“Okay, there’s another vote called for,” the Foreman replied, standing up.  “I guess the quickest way is a show of hands.  Anybody object?”

No one made a reply.  Rainbow glared at Juror #7 who returned the look then sighed and looked away.  Applejack placed a comforting hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder.   Rainbow was grateful for it, returning the comforting touch.

“All those voting not guilty, please raise your hand,” the Foreman instructed.

Going in order, those who had previously changed their votes from before, baring Juror #7, raised their hands in sequence: Juror #2, Juror #5, Juror #6, Juror #7, Juror #8, Juror #9, and Juror #11.  The Foreman counted them off.

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…eight.”

To his side, Juror #12 raised his hand.  Despite this, he could not look anyone in the eyes, not even his lucky doodling pad.

Then after a moment, the Foreman looked at Rainbow, remembering their conversation from before.  Then raised his own hand, almost embarrassed with himself.

“Um…nine.”

None of the other jurors raised their hands.

“All those voting guilty.”

The holdouts of Juror #3, Juror #4, and Juror #10 all raised their hands, and looking down the table it was clear the three jurors were losing ground rapidly.  Spike thought it was sort of surreal how fast the entire table of the discussion had turned against the three of them.  Twilight did not say anything, rather she felt the tension in the room starkly increase.

“One, two…three.  The vote is nine to three in favor of acquittal,” the Foreman finished, sitting down.

“This is kinda happening fast, isn’t it?” Pinkie remarked.

Juror #3 looked in her direction, causing her to shrink at his glare.  He then got up and turned around to face the window.  Fluttershy would have comforted her friend, had Juror #10 not suddenly stood up, looking the most angry out of the entire afternoon.

“I don’t understand you people!” he shouted, getting the attention of the entire room for better or worse.  “I mean all these picky little points you keep bringing up, they don’t mean nothing!  You saw this kid just like I did!  You’re not gonna tell me you believe that phony story about losing the knife and that business about being at the movies?!”

He took out his handkerchief and wiped his nose.  “Look you how those people lie!  It’s born in ‘em!  I mean, what the heck!  I don’t have to tell you!  They don’t know what the truth is!  And let me tell ya, they don’t need any big reason to kill someone either, no sir!”

At this, Juror #5 slammed down the magazine he was reading, got up and over to the back wall, his back to Juror #10.  The latter was not deterred, in fact it further enraged him.

“They get drunk!  Oh, they’re real big drinkers, all of ‘em!  You know that!  And bang!  Someone’s lying in the gutter!”

Rainbow slammed her fist into the armrest and stormed into the women’s washroom, followed by Applejack, slamming the door behind her.

“Well, nobody’s blaming ‘em for it.  That’s the way they are!  By nature, you know what I mean?  Violent!”

Juror #9 slowly got up and walked over to the empty bench.

“Where are you going?!” Juror #10 yelled at him.  He received no response, so he turned back to the group.  “Human life don’t mean as much to them as it does to us!”

Juror #11 stood up from his chair and calmly walked away from his neighbor, politely disgusted at his conduct.  He stood by the window next to Juror #3, his back to Juror #10 who called at him for a moment.

“Look, it…” he stammered.  “They’re boozing it up, and fighting all the time, and if somebody gets killed, so somebody gets killed.  They don’t care.”

Rarity pretended to focus on her little mirror, but she could not block out the horrible noise of Juror #10 no matter how hard she tried.

“Oh, sure, there are some good things about ‘em, too.  Look, I’m the first one to say that.”

Juror #8 said nothing as he stood up and sat in the bench next to Juror #9, followed by Juror #2 who stood in front of the coat hanger, his back to the speaker.

“I’ve known a couple who are okay, but that’s the exception, you know what I mean?  Most of ‘em, it’s like they have no feelings!  They can do anything!”

Pinkie stepped forward, confronting the angry man.  “Do you know that you are a big, dumb meanie?”

“What?” Juror #10 spluttered.

“Why don’t you sit down?”

“You little punk!” he snarled, fiercely wiping his nose.  “Where do you get off calling me that?  Maybe if you spent as much time as I have around those animals, then you would maybe understand!  Instead of stuffing your face with sugar all the time, you would have the decency to not speak against your elders!  It would do ya good to listen to what I’m saying!  I actually have the experience to know what I’m talking about, unlike your sugar-coated scatterbrain!  If you actually paid attention to the real world, then you would have no reason to smile at every little insignificant thing!”

The poor girl was nearly in tears at the vicious tongue lashing she was receiving.  Her big poofy hair was wilting faster than the storm as she struggled to keep her body still.  She then rushed off into the women’s washroom, struggling to not sob so loud.  Fluttershy stood in shock at the scene.  Then she glared hard at the old man, who actually stood back in shock at her hard stare.  She said nothing, instead she calmly walked into the washroom, the sound of faint sobbing almost being drowned over the rain.

Those still at the table were in shock at what happened.  While no one said a word, Juror #3 faintly turned his head in time to see the girls disappear from the room.  Juror #6 got up and walked around the table to join Juror #11 and Juror #2 at the back.  Rarity followed him, staring at her own clenched fists.

With the spell broken, Juror #10 turned his attention to the pair.  “What’s going on here?!” he cried.  His words became more disjointed and full of stuttering.  “I-I-I-I’m tryin’ to tell ya, you’re making a big mistake, you people.  This kid is a liar.  I know it!  I know all about ‘em!”

Juror #7 did not leave his seat.  Instead he simply turned his chair away from the speaker’s direction and lazily looked at the wall.  The Foreman finally got up and stood in front of the Jury Room door, his back to the entire room.

With so many people having lost their focus of Juror #10, his confidence dwindled like a wilting rose during a heat wave.  “Listen to me,” he begged.  “There’s not a one of ‘em who’s any good.  I-I mean what…what’s happening in here?  I’m speaking my piece and you—”

At last Juror #12 could no longer take it anymore.  He stood up and crossed around the entire table and stood below the fan, his back to the entire room.

Juror #10 called after him, but to no avail.  “Listen to me,” he pleaded.  “I-I…w-we’re…this, this kid on trial, here.  His type, well don’t you know about them?”

Spike huffed under his breath and stormed away from him, joining Rarity and the others in the back.  Hot coals were burning in his stomach as his throat hardened into brimstone, burying his face in burning tears.  Rarity wrapped an arm around his shoulders, giving the poor man at least some peace of mind.

Twilight had been glaring at Juror #10 since the moment he opened his mouth, and his pathetic state and Spike’s upset mind just about pushed her over the edge.  She stood up, and facing the man slowly crossed over to him, staring him down blankly with a stare that Princess Celestia would either be proud of…

Or terrified of.

Juror #10 was grasping at straws, at least to the only people who seemed to be paying some attention to him.  He did not bother wiping his nose with her kerchief, in fact his hands appeared to be shaking.  “There’s a…there’s a danger here.  These people are dangerous.  They’re…wild.”

Twilight now stood in front of the juror, practically towering over him.  He actually trembled at her stare, as if he was begging for mercy from a higher power.

“Listen to me….listen to me.”

Twilight calmly and apathetically replied cold as a freezing winter’s night.  “I have.  Now sit down.  And if you ever open your mouth again and say those disgusting words…”  She paused for a moment, catching her breath as her body trembled.  “You’re going to regret it.”

For a second, Juror #10 chuckled, as if she was telling a joke.  “I was only tryin’ to tell ya.”  He turned back to the table, to the lone juror left.  “I-I mean—”

“You heard the lady,” Juror #4 spoke evenly.  “Now do as she says.”

Not a single other person spoke another word.  Between Twilight’s hardened stare and Juror #4’s apathetic stare, Juror #10 was practically backed into a corner.  Once he was done thinking about words to say, he looked over the scene before him.  He had experience to back up his beliefs, and once he spoke to back up his beliefs, not a single other person backed him up in the slightest.  Rather instead, they all walked away and turned their backs on him.

He then heard faint sobbings from the washroom, and he remembered what he had shouted just moments earlier.  All anger was washed completely away, replaced with the most alien feeling he never thought would apply to him.

He was ashamed of what he said, and ashamed of believing in something so hateful.

Without another word, he turned around from Twilight and Juror #4.  With his head hung low, he walked around the table behind everyone, not stopping until he sat down at the lone desk in the corner, his back to the entire room.  It was like the teacher had put him in time out, where everyone wanted him to be.  He had no strength to counter anything or do anything anymore.  He practically exhausted himself out of the entire discussion.

Twilight stared hard at the man’s back.  She took a deep shaking breath.  “You may all return to your seats now.”

The jury members all silently returned to their respective seats at the table, aside from Juror #10.  Neither man said a word.  Twilight turned to Rarity and Spike, still standing at the coat rack, where her adopted brother was struggling to keep himself together.  Rarity had not stopped hugging him, who slowly calmed his nerves with each deep breath.  The dressmaker nodded at her friend, letting her know that Spike was going to be okay.

Twilight nodded back.  She walked over to the women’s washroom.  Opening the door, she was greeted with the sight of Pinkie sobbing on the floor as Fluttershy sat next to, rubbing her shoulder and back.  Rainbow and Applejack had a mixture of anger and sadness on their faces.  Only the two of them noticed Twilight’s entrance.

“Is everything okay in here?” she asked.

Applejack sighed.  “Well, it ain’t exactly peachy.  She’s doin’ a lot better than a few moments ago.”

“Is it safe to go back in there, yet?” Rainbow tiredly grumbled.

Twilight looked back in the room, eyeing Juror #10 sitting in his place.  “Yes.  He’s not going to be saying anything anymore.”

“Good,” Applejack nodded.  “At least we’ll see this shindig to the end.”

Both her and Rainbow walked around the pair on the floor, re-entering the jury room.  Twilight quietly eyed the sorry state of her party-pony friend.  Fluttershy then looked up at her.

“I’m going to stay in here a little longer, if that’s alright,” she quietly said.

Twilight nodded.  “Okay.  I’m really sorry about what happened.”

With that, she quietly closed the washroom door, leaving her two friends on their own.  She kept her hand on the door handle for just a moment.  With a heavy sigh, she dropped it.  She wiped an arm across her face, fighting back stinging tears.  She felt a presence next to her, seeing Juror #8, Juror #9, and Juror #11 standing behind her.

Juror #11 politely spoke.  “Pardon me, but…are they going to be okay?”

Twilight blinked, then nodded at the man.  “Yes.  They will be alright.”

Juror #11 breathed a sigh of relief.  “That is good.  I just wanted to say that I understand what it feels like…when you are constantly beaten down by everyone around you…just for being yourself.  It gets hard before it gets better.  It is good that you are good friends.  She really needs the support.”

She smiled at the man’s kindness.  It was honoring to see that, even after suffering hardships in his home country, he held his head high and kept such great respect for the democratic justice system regardless.  To think that this man was a watchmaker by trade.

“Thank you, very much,” she smiled.

“You are very welcome,” he smiled back.

Twilight then looked to see the pair of Rarity and Spike reapproaching the table, as well as just about every juror returning to his seat.

“Uh, I would just like to say something, if you don’t mind,” she said.

Nobody objected, not even Juror #3 or Juror #4.

Twilight took another deep breath, and spoke her piece.  “It’s very hard to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this.  And no matter where you run into it, personal prejudice always obscures the truth.  I’ve done it many times before, I will admit that.  It wasn’t even on my conscious mind.”

She looked back to the washroom door.  “Well, I don’t think too much damage has been done here.  Because I don’t know what the truth is.  No one ever will, I suppose.  I know that the judge has instructed my friends and I to not interfere with the discussion, but nine of you men now seem to feel that the defendant is innocent, but you may just be gambling on probabilities.  You may be wrong.  We may be wrong.  I may be wrong.  You may be trying to return a guilty man to the community.  No one can really know.”

Rarity and Spike gave encouraging nods.  For Spike, he had discovered brand new appreciation for his sister, something worthy of respect.

Twilight continued.  “But there is a reasonable doubt, and this is a safeguard which has enormous value in our system.  No jury can declare a person guilty unless it’s sure.

“Well…that’s really all I have to say.”

She felt a comforting hand on her shoulder.  She looked up to see the smiling face of Juror #8.

“Thank you,” he said.  “We can forget sometimes, and it’s good to be reminded.”

Juror #9 stood up smiling wisely next to her.

“What we old men have forgotten in our lives can only be remembered by the wisdom of the younger generation.”

The praise given by these two complete strangers was as overwhelming as being praised by Princess Celestia when she was a younger unicorn.  To think that these men were everyday faces easy enough to be lost in a crowd, and yet retained the greatest amount of wisdom and courage.

“Thank you,” she said.  “Really.  That means a lot.”

“You’re welcome,” Juror #8 replied.

Twilight turned back to the now seated table, as well as her gathered friends around the room.  Some paid her no attention, but it certainly cemented just how far she had come since before and after becoming a princess.  There was no grand evil, no evil tyrant or dark influence.  It was just an everyday occurrence that she had to grapple with the fact that it could happen to anyone on any given day.  She had certainly made all her friends, family, and mentors proud.

Twilight nodded to the table, joining her friends by the windows to give the floor back to the jurors.  Spike firmly clasped her hand.  Juror #8 was the first to speak up.

“It’s like she said, neither of us will probably ever know if the defendant is guilty, but nine of us around this table seem to agree that there is a reasonable doubt.  We can’t seem to understand why you three are still so sure.  Maybe you can tell us.”

Juror #4 looked the speaker in the eye, putting out his cigarette before replying.  “I’ll try.”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I remember 'Family Guy' covered this story for a short episode. But then, I suppose that's how inspiring this movie is. We think it's just easy for a Jury to come together and make a decision based on what they know about the criminal in question, but not everyone will entirely agree on a sentence until they can find some common ground as to why this individual should either be sent to jail or released on a warning.

The stakes are even higher: should the defendant, a nineteen year old boy, be found guilty, he has a mandatory death sentence.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I do recall the set-up of the movie. Hence the complications on the trial. On one hand, it would be so easy to dismiss any charges because he's still a young man and he didn't know any better. But most of the jury members would rather 'treat' him as just a criminal like everyone else and remind everyone of the facts of the case that shouldn't be ignored. It can be emotionally stressful for everyone, especially if most of the jury weren't witnesses to the crime and wouldn't really know this kid.

To Phantom-Dragon
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Before the Theater
(everyone are heading to the theater after Discord send numerous messages throughout Equestria and beyond, calling everyone to come to his theater in Ponyville).
(All of a sudden, we hear a familiar laugh)
Scootaloo: Wait a minute, I know that laugh!
Sweetie Belle: Yeah, Is that...?
(They turned around and see that it's...)
Spongebob: Hi girls!
Applebloom: SPONGEBOB!!
Spongebob: I was just going to the theater to see my friends in another adventure
Applebloom: Well we just about to go the theater, you wanna come?
Spongebob: Sure, let me get my friends. (Grabs a phone and begins to call)
Trixie: Uhh.. wait! Let's not call your friends ye--
Spongebob: Too Late
(We hear a horn as Everyone looks up)
Trixie: Oh dear celestia... EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY!!!
(They ran out of the way as we see every character from not only Bikini Bottom, but also Tremorton, Retroville, Amity Park, Miracle City, and many more are heading to the theater.)
Starlight: We're gonna need more seats and food.
Trixie: Well, At least i know it can't get any worst.
(Meanwhile, at the Film Projector.)
Discord: Sir, will you not touch the projector?
Grandpa Lou Pickles: Nonsense! In my day, we had to use celluloid film strips to project the film... A film that's totally silent and with music, that's what people want.

Fred Fredburger: I like frozen yogurt!
Hey, what flavor is the brown one?
Crazy Steve: That's Chocolate.
Fred Fredburger: I like chocolate, yes....
Hey, what flavor is the green one?
Crazy Steve: That's mint.
Fred Fredburger: I like mint, mint, mint, mint, mint....
Hey, what flavor is the brown on--
Grim Reaper: Look, The green one is mint and the brown one is chocolate, got it?
Fred Fredburger: Yes.... hey. what flavor is the---
Grim Reaper: Just give him both flavors!
Crazy Steve: You want toppings on that young man.
Fred Fredburger: What kind of---
Grim Reaper: ALL OF THE TOPPINGS!!
(Grim and Fred leave as another customer named Cheese come to the stand)
Crazy Steve: And what would you like?
Cheese: I like chocolate milk.
Crazy Steve: This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?
Cheese/Fred Fredburger: Yes!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... this number of guest stars will be something we will have to think about. But luckily we have all the time to make these considerations.

Because it's the holidays and there are some people that may feel glum, here's a quote suggestion for one of the best Holiday classics....
Elf
"Sparklejollytwinklejingley"
*Once Gimble's closes and everyone goes home, Buddy makes a plan with his new pony friends, and Spike*

Buddy: Okay, girls. The coast is clear. If you can probably imagine, my first meeting with my Dad didn't go so good. If Santa's coming at 10am tomorrow so that I'll ask him for advice, we're gonna have to make this "North Pole" a little more Christmas-y.

Pinkie: I'm with you all the way, Buddy!

Twilight: I'd hate to be a burden but, won't we get in trouble for doing this?

Buddy: Relax, Twilight. If I learned anything from my Papa Elf, spreading joy is always a bare necessity around the holidays.

Buddy: There's a saying we have up north
That helps us put our best foot forth:
"If you want to deck the halls for Mister C.
Make sure they're sparkle-jolly-twinkle-jin-gle-y!

Rainbow: What the hay is that supposed to mean?

Applejack: At this point, Sugarcube, I'd just go with it.

Buddy: When a room is gloomy and its atmosphere has called it quits
Then you must remember that December is a time for glitz
Never stop until each limb on your Christmas tree
Is sparkle-jolly-twinkle-jingley

*soon, Buddy and the ponies start getting to work on decorating the North Pole part of the department store, starting with removing the stuffing from some pillows to hammer it onto the roof of where Santa is meant to sit, Twilight using her magic to cut some paper into snowflakes, and Rarity wrapping up the pillars with Christmas lights*

Buddy: Pick up ev'ry ornament that's sitting, waiting on a shelf
While you're busy decorating, why not decorate yourself?
Soon you'll bring a smile to ev'ry person you see

Rarity: I'm sparkle-twinkle-jolly what?

Buddy: *shrugs* Close enough!
And if you're at a loss remember the phrase
That says, "To thine own elf be true"

Pinkie: "To thine own elf be true"

Buddy: For when it comes to Christmas displays
Look inside, and you'll know what to do

Pinkie: You'll know just what to do

Buddy and Pinkie: Put some cheery folderol on ev'ry wall and ev'ry nook
Tinsel up each corner till it's Christmas ev'rywhere you look
Give the world a holiday that's bright as can be
Make it sparkle-jolly-twinkle-jingley

*and they kept working, Buddy helps out Twilight with the paper-cutting, Rainbow Dash and Applejack dump out the LEGOs to build a fancy LEGO New York display, with Buddy's help, of course, Spike makes a bunch of bright letters that are meant to spell out "Welcome Santa" with Lite Brite sets, and both he and Buddy are red in the face all sweaty, and Buddy even helps out Fluttershy with the wrapping paper*

Twilight and Rarity: Put some cheery folderol on ev'ry wall and ev'ry nook

Rainbow and Applejack: Tinsel up each corner till it's Christmas ev'rywhere you look

Fluttershy and Spike: Give the world a holiday that's bright as can be

Mane 6: Make it sparkle jolly twinkle jingle
Shiny showy cheery kringle
Razzle dazzle ringalingle

Spike: I can't lie, it makes me tingle!

Buddy and the Mane 6: Sparkle-jolly-twinkle-jingley!

*and as their song is finished, the North Pole section has been decorated with a marvelous display!*

Thinking about combining the movie and broadway musical for the story, not a bad idea.

• Viewing 3,951 - 4,000 of 4,118