Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4118 )
  • Viewing 3,851 - 3,900 of 4,118
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, it would've been potential to see a vulnerable side to a woman who just seemed so 'perfect' in this movie. Surely even Peach must have her own flaws. At least she's no damsel in distress... least, not as usual.

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Ron vs. Veronica and Rarity

Veronica Corningstone: Garth, Me and rarity need to look at these tapes for a potential lead.

Garth: Well, Ron's using the machine to play his local Emmy acceptance speech from last year.

Ron Burgundy: I tried to ask her out on a date.

Ron Burgundy (on tape): TURN THE MUSIC OFF! I'M STILL TALKING!

Rarity: (Deadpan) Is Ron serious?

Veronica Corningstone: This is ridiculous.

Ron Burgundy: I don't remember doing it.

Rarity: Excuse us.

Ron Burgundy: Excuse me. Corningstone, Rarity, what are you two doing?

Veronica Corningstone: We need this machine so we can watch a tape for a story.

Rarity: It could be a lead for the Alarm Clock Gang

Ron Burgundy: Well, I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.

Rarity: Same goes to me and my friends.

Ron Burgundy: Well, Big deal! I am very professional!

Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, You are acting like a baby.

Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I am a Man! I am a ANCHORMAN!

Rarity: You are not a man, you are big fat joke like Prince Blueblood!

Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're the women with small brains. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

(Rarity's friends and Spike, along the women did not like what he said.)

Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir!

Rarity: You tell him!

Ron Burgundy: You're both smelly pirate hookers!

Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry

Ron Burgundy: Why don't you two go back to your homes on whore island?!

Rarity: Well you... have bad hair.

(That did it.)

Ron Burgundy: ....what did you say?

Veronica Corningstone: She said, your hair... looks... stupid.

(Ron Burgundy eyes is a blazing and so is he! As he begins to throw both Rarity and Veronica over the tables!)

Champ Kind: Let 'em work it out!

Brian Fantana: It's between the three of them!

(Veronica and Rarity get back up as Veronica grabs the typewriter and throws it at Ron hitting him, she tags Rarity in and Rarity goes to do a diving elbow drop and proceeds to give him the armlock [a little callback from their adventure from Cinematic Adventures: Scooby Doo Wrestlemania Mystery]

Champ Kind: They're just talking, they're just talking!

Twilight Sparkle: You're sure about that?

Ron Burgundy: I HATE YOU TWO!

Veronica Corningstone/Rarity: WE HATE YOU MORE!

(Veronica then finds mace and proceeds to use it on Ron who now is screaming in pain! She and Rarity then grab both TV antennas and extended them and goes to hit Ron with them.)

Brick Tamland: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

(Ron tries to use mace on Veronica and Rarity, but accidentaly sprayed himself with it and Veronica and Rarity continues to hit him.)

Edward "Ed" Harken: Alright Stop! Stop what you're doing right now!

(The three stop fighting)

Edward "Ed" Harken: I will not my newsroom be.. divided!

(Veronica then hits Ron with the TV Antenna)

Ron Burgundy: OW! Knights of Columbus that hurt!

Notes:
1. The Tape leading for the Alarm Clock Gang is a reference from the Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie where it had scrapped storylines and outtakes
2. Rarity saying Ron Burgundy is a joke like Prince Blueblood is a reference of how many fanarts, fanfics and the MLP Deviations comic where Prince Blueblood went to Ponyville instead of Twilight Sparkle

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That just goes to show that Burgundy's ego gets him in trouble every time. This would nearly be the breaking point where Corningstone would do something so drastic, it would cose Burgundy 'everything' he worked for. And especially because it's his own fault for not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

Versus the New Mutants

Our heroes have the upper hand against what's left of the Foot Clan, until...

Shredder: Tokka! Rahzar!

Twilight: Who?

A wall is knocked down, revealing two bipedal creatures: a mutated snapping turtle and wolf. The heroes are taken aback. Fluttershy especially. The two mutants roar, ready for battle.

Michelangelo: Didn't you see these guys at WrestleMania?

Pinkie: Well, we did see a large ghost bear, but it turned out be--

Ponies: PINKIE!!

Shredder, to Tokka and Rahzar: Prove yourselves to me! ATTACK!

Pinkie: You know, I was kind of expecting us to face something else, like a hog and a rhino, but--

Twilight: Not helping!

Raphael: Well, you know what they say: The bigger they are...

Twilight: ...The harder they fall.

Rainbow: Yeah! Get 'em, Raph!!

Raph attempts a dropkick on Rahzar, only for the attack to have no effect on the large wolf.

Michelangelo: Or the more bones they break.

Rahzar tries to stomp on Raph, but he rolls out of the way.

Rainbow: My turn. (Rainbow Dash flies and stops in Rahzar's face) Take this!

She attempts to headbutt him, but the mutant grabs her and throws the blue pegasus onto an old car.

Applejack: Rainbow Dash! (Runs to her marefriend) Ya okay?

Rainbow, groaning: Tell that to my back.

Donatello: That's it. These guys are mine!

Michelangelo: Go, Donnie!

Donatello: Alright, you overgrown, ugly excuse for a turtle!

Donnie strikes Tokka with his bo, but there is no effect on the mutant snapper. Donnie's bo however, vibrates uncontrollably. The Turtles and Equestrians wince.

Spike: That's it, we're dead.

Donatello, laughing nervously: M-Maybe that "ugly" crack was a little out of line, huh?

Tokka responds by grabbing Donatello, picking the turtle up and throwing him overhead. Fluttershy, unable to stand this any longer, flies straight to the enemy mutants, closes her eyes and gives them the Stare. The two fearsome creatures immediately freeze.

Shredder: What?!

Fluttershy: You two ought to be ashamed of yourselves!

While the yellow pegasus lectures the two mutants, the Shredder signals Tatsu to intervene. Tatsu has some of the few standing Foot ninja restrain the others while he himself walks to where Fluttershy is and then... throws a pepper bomb from inside his sleeve into the yellow pony's eyes.

Ponies: FLUTTERSHY!!!

The poor girl cries in agony from the surprise assault; the Shredder chuckles, taking pleasure in her misery.

Applejack: You...

Rainbow: Big...

Pinkie: BULLIES!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll say this much about these two guys, they are no Bebop and Rocksteady. Then again, these two are practically kids in a grown man's body.

It's funny. Bebop and Rocksteady were gonna be in the movie, but Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird said no. The result? Tokka and Rahzar.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I don't think we really heard much from these two after this movie. At least to my knowledge anyway.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Before I resume working on my commentaries, I need to get this off my mind.

Ladybug and Cat Noir: The Movie
The Equestrian Heroes attack Cat Noir — they thought he was a burglar

“Hey! Check it out!” Spike pointed to a black figure, climbing up Norte Dame. “Is that a cat burglar?”

The others soon followed and looked in Spike’s direction.

“Well, that certainly looks like a cat,” Rarity commented.

“And he’s definitely SUS!” Pinkie Pie pointed. “Yup! He’s a cat burglar!”

“Uh…I don’t know…” Fluttershy shook her head. “Maybe we shouldn’t jump to conclusions too quickly.”

“Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,” Rainbow Dash shook her head. “He’s dressed in black. He looks like a cat. He’s climbing a building, clearly to rob something. Those are red flags saying he’s cat burglar. So we gotta stop him.”

“Yup! Let’s get the jump on him!” Applejack nodded, before she and her wife took the lead.

“Girls! WAIT!” Storm Shield called out. But it was too late.

Faster and quicker than a speeding bullet, Rainbow Dash and Applejack both tackled the supposed “cat burglar” and they got him in an armlock.

“Okay! Okay, uncle!” The cat man tapped the floor repeatedly in defeat. “Ow!”

“No talking!” Pinkie Pie pointed a croissant at the young man. “You’re under arrest, cat burglar! You have the right to remain silent and—“

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!” The man pleaded for his life. “I’m not a burglar! I haven’t even stolen anything!”

“Then why are you dressed like a cat burglar and climbing up the building then?” Applejack asked. “You’re certainly looking suspicious doing that.”

“I don’t know! Okay?” The man replied. “I just put on this ring, and this creature who likes cheese named Plagg appeared and turned me into this! And then he forced me to come here!”

“Yeah, right,” Rainbow Dash scoffed. “We weren’t born yesterday, burglar.”

“I have a name…”

“Ooh! Let me guess!” Pinkie chirped. “Is it…Puss in Boots? The cat from Caroline? What’s his name again? Tom! Butch? Bob! It’s Bob, isn’t it?”

“…It’s Cat Noir,” The burglar revealed himself.

They took the title cat burglar a little too literal here. I remember it was one of the disguises EG Pinkie wanted to use to spy on Crystal Prep

Nice job, Phantom.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, to be fair, they'd react the same way upon meeting Tuxedo Kamen ('Tuxedo Mask' in America). Then again, initially that guy was a 'burglar' trying to find some special diamond of sorts. Then he just happened to meet Sailor Moon, saw she was in trouble, and occasionally would attempt to help her.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Dreamweaver / Spider-Phoenix's new look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——--------

As Miles, The Equestrians, Gwen and Hobie walked down the twisting halls of The Spider Society, They marveled at all the different spider people variants!

Miles: Man, This is wild!

Twilight: I still can’t believe that there are all kinds of Spider-People who aren't just Peter Parker!

Miles: Though I wonder, where is Peter?

Peters: Here!/Right here!/Me!?/You mean me?/Are you talking to me?

Miles turned to face them.

Miles: No, I meant-

But soon bumped into a Spider-Girl, not looking where he was going.

???:.....Hey! Watch where you step, man....

Miles: Sorry, sorry. I was-

But soon, their spider senses connected, but there was something familiar about this one.

Miles: Wait?.....Sunset?

Equestrians: Sunset?

???: (Gasp).....Miles?...(looking down at the rest of the gang).....GIRLS! SPIKE!

She then takes off her mask, revealing it was indeed the Spider-Girl version of Sunset Shimmer!

[“Hey, it’s me, your friend Sunset Shimmer. You may know that I once wasn’t a very nice person, but I’ve grown to change and be a better one, with the help of my friends… and a bite from a radioactive spider. Now I’m the one and only Dreamweaver, and I think you know the rest…”]

Sunset: GUYS!

Miles/Equestrians: SUNSET!?

And soon, they all embraced in a hug.

Miles: I'm so glad to see you again! I missed you so much!

Sunset: I missed you too, Miles! Hey Girls. Wasn't expecting to see you guys again. The SEGs maybe. But not you!

Spike: I'll say. And as for you, you look different and in a good way!

Applejack: Spike's right cuz ah mean... Wow, Sunset! Just look at you!

Rarity: While at first we didn't know who you were, but now, I must say, you look very divine. I guess you decided that Spider-Phoenix should get a new look from your dimension's version of moi?

Sunset: You got it in one, Rare. Also, It's not Spider-Phoenix any more. I thought that name was so 5 years ago.

Twilight: Five years?.....but when we meet with Miles, in his world it was-

Sunset: I'm passed my Phoenix stage and recent events at CHS's Friendship Games had inspired me to updated my name and look. So now, I'm ......Dreamweaver!

Rainbow: That's so awesome!

Pinkie: I like the pink added into your suit.

Sunset: Yeah, thanks! I based the spider logo and suit's colors off my cutie mark and this new form I took when I had to reason with someone close. And that form I took was called Daydream Shimmer.

Twilight: Hey, yeah, Our Sunset told me about that...

Sunset: And at first the public thought that it was too girly, but I showed them that pink is a bold and empowering color!* Just like her!
[🕷️ *SEE THE MY LITTLE PONY EQUESTRIA GIRLS FRIENDSHIP GAMES CREW AUDIO COMMENTARY --REBECCA DART.]

Fluttershy: Well....it certainly does seem to suit you.

Pinkie: Yeah, what do those people in the design artist room know any way?!

Spike: Also, you got a lot more piercings…….(hmph),..metal!

Redesign and art made by Miranda (Twittеr’s Version)@CarouselUnique / Carousel Revival Era @carouselunique

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... not bad. Not bad at all actually. I do like the costume. Could offer some potential.

Awesome! I love this spider variant’s new look and name. I honestly think that Dreamweaver is a much better and more creative identity than Spider Phoenix originally was. It really suits the evolution and growth of this alternate Sunset Shimmer. Great job once again!

I thought the same. Sunset in the first movie (Into) was just getting started as a Spider-Girl and as we see here in Across, she has reached the part of her life that is after the Friendship Games. Also Thanks and also thank the artist for the great redesign. And Sunset’s bio has also been updated in her first appearance quote.

(Also, her Flanksy jacket's spray paint stain colors are the Bisexual colors)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I have to agree on the details highlighting the commentary of the look and name. Dreamweaver just rolls off the tongue rather swimmingly.

This is so cool! Well done.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep, well done indeed. Though whether we actually incorporate these elements will vary depending on our timeframe.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Arrival at the Mental Hospital

John Connor, the T-800 and the Equestrians drive over near the entrance to Pescadero State Hospital when they pull to a stop.

T-800: Why do we stop?

Twilight: There's something we really, REALLY need to discuss.

T-800: Yes?

John: You gotta promise me you won't kill anyone, alright?

T-800: Right.

Pinkie: Pinkie Promise?

T-800: What?

Pinkie: You know...

John: Let's ignore that for now. Do you swear?

Pinkie: Swear? But...

Applejack puts her hand over Pinkie's mouth.

John: Just raise your hand and say "I swear I won't kill anyone."

T-800, raising hand: I swear I will not kill anyone.

Twilight: Good, now let's go.

The group drives to the guard station.

Guard: Visiting hours are ten-to-four, Monday through Friday.

To John and the Equestrians' horror, the T-800 draws his handgun and shoots the guard in the kneecaps.

John: What the hell are you doing?!

Guard: YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SHOT ME!

Pinkie: I thought you swore!

Rainbow: YEAH!!

The T-800 breaks the glass and presses the button which unlocks the gate.

Guard: CRAZY BASTARD! OH, GOD!!

The machine walks to the wounded man and takes his gun.

T-800: He'll live.

Fluttershy, to the girls: Shouldn't we stay behind?

Rainbow: And let this T-1000 kill Sarah and wait for the kid? No thanks. (looks to the man crying for his life) Though I can see why...

Wait, what does that mean? Are these movies going to happen or what’s up? I’m just not following what you are saying in this sentence is all.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Then clearly you are not really looking 'deep' into the matters of which I am attempting to communicate with the general public. It's one thing to have 'good' ideas for a potential project, as opposed to 'half-baked' ideas. But just because I compliment your work doesn't mean I speak for Mr. Enigma and declare this project to be part of the series. Unless Mr. Enigma makes the news for himself, I will NEVER guarantee that 'any' movie or quote suggested will ever happen for the series, even though there are some ideas I want to see happen (Like Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings or The Last Unicorn, the latter of which I've 'wrote' quotes for personally).

I understand that not 'everybody' understands what I am saying, even if I cannot fathom nor understand why. I just hope that what I am explaining to you currently offers a snippet of clarity as to 'how' and 'why' I find it within my own time to at least praise your contributions, which are better than lack-there-of.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that and now I understand for future reference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well to be fair, he 'did' promise not to kill anyone. But they didn't 'specify' how to handle the guards.

Shrek 2

Are we there yet?/Donkey, Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash Entertain themselves

Donkey: Are we there yet?

Shrek: No.

Pinkie Pie: Are we there yet?

Fiona: Not yet.

Donkey: OK, are we there yet?

Twilight Sparkle: No.

Rainbow Dash: Are we there yet?

Rarity: No!

Shrek: Yes.
Pinkie Pie: Really?
Applejack: No!

Fluttershy/Fiona: No!

Pinkie Pie: Are we there yet?

Shrek: No, we're not!

Donkey/Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash: Are we there yet?

Shrek, Fiona, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack & Fluttershy: No!

Donkey: Are We There Yet?

[Shrek mimics]

Pinkie Pie: That’s Not Funny.

[Shrek mimics]

Rainbow Dash: Hey That’s Really Immature.

[Shrek mimics]

Donkey: See This is Why Nobody Likes Ogres.

[Shrek mimics]

Rainbow: Alright Your Lost!

[Shrek mimics]

Donkey: We're gonna just stop talking.

Shrek: Finally!

Donkey: But this is taking forever, Shrek.

Pinkie Pie: There’s no in-flight movie, snack or nothing!

Shrek: The Kingdom of Far, Far Away, guys. That’s where we’re going. Far, far… [softly] away!

Rainbow Dash: All right, all right, we get it. we're just so darn bored.

Shrek: Well, find a way to entertain yourself.

Donkey: [sighs]

Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie:[deep sigh]

(Donkey looks at them and whispers to Pinkie and Rainbow as he has a idea.)

Donkey: [clicks tongue]

Rainbow Dash: [popping]

(Shrek is getting irritated right now)

Pinkie Pie: [popping]

Shrek: [exasperated sigh] For five minutes… Could you not be yourself… [shouts] FOR FIVE MINUTES!!!

Donkey, Pinkie and Rainbow leaned in on Shrek and made that popping sound again.

Donkey/Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie: [popping]

Twilight Sparkle: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Shrek: Are we there yet?

Fiona/Fluttershy: [chuckles] Yes!

Donkey/Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie:: Oh, finally!

I know this scene all to well.

cheerful9
Group Admin

Just to let you know, the one speaking about finding Luigi and the ponies in the Darklands was a Snifit while the rest were Shy Guys.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cheerful9
Group Admin

You're welcome!

Spider-Man: Spider-Verse

Banksy

Into:
Earth-1610

Across:
Earth-65

Beyond:
Earth-427276
(Spider-Phoenix/Dreamweaver aka Sunset’s Dimension)

Citizen: Yeah, I think it’s a Flanksy.

The Karate Kid

Rock Crushes Rock?

(Spike went to train on his own for a while, still not wanting to talk to the girls, his thought about training with rocks to build up his strength. So, he decided to train with a small rock to crush a bigger one.)

Spike-Ok, then. Time to work on my training to improve my strength.

(But when Spike was going to break the rock, Pinkie ended up in front of him in typical Pinkie fashion.)

Pinkie-What is with the rock, Spike?

Spike (Annoyed)-Well, if it isn't the girl that has cupcakes for brains. If you must know, I'm planning on using this small rock to crush this bigger rock.

Pinkie (Not getting it)-Cupcake crushes rock?

Spike-No, only rock will break rock.

(The other girls see this and worry Pinkie might do something random that'll make Spike mad.)

Twilight-I don't like where this is going.

Fluttershy-Should we get Pinkie out of there?

Applejack-My thoughts exactly.

Pinkie (Being random)-Pizza slice breaks rock?

Spike-Pinkie, no pizza, Rock!

Pinkie-Half eaten pretzel bagel breaks rock?

Spike (Mad)-Are you trying to make me use this rock to beat some sense into that cotton candy blob you call a head?

Applejack-Whoa, there, partner. No need to get all physical like that.

Rarity-Yes, Spikey, we'll just take Pinkie and leave you alone to train.

Rainbow-You sure you don't need us to help you with this training thing?

Spike-I'm sure, now leave me to my business. (The girls leave Spike to his training.) There are times when Pinkie can be too random for her own good.

I know that this might not be used in the movie due to Mr. Miyagi way of teaching, but I wanted to try something with Pinkie trying to help Spike, like the other girls, but not getting his viewpoint.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I know most of this stuff is supposed to be illegal and stuff. But you got to admit the work is pretty smashing.

(But when Spike was going to break the rock, Pinkie ended up in front of him in typical Pinkie fashion.)

Pinkie-What is with the rock, Spike?

Spike (Annoyed)-Well, if it isn't the girl that has cupcakes for brains. If you must know, I'm planning on using this small rock to crush this bigger rock.

Pinkie (Not getting it)-Cupcake crushes rock?

Spike-No, only rock will break rock.

(The other girls see this and worry Pinkie might do something random that'll make Spike mad.)

Twilight-I don't like where this is going.

Fluttershy-Should we get Pinkie out of there?

Applejack-My thoughts exactly.

Pinkie (Being random)-Pizza slice breaks rock?

Spike-Pinkie, no pizza, Rock!

Pinkie-Half eaten pretzel bagel breaks rock?

Spike (Mad)-Are you trying to make me use this rock to beat some sense into that cotton candy blob you call a head?

Applejack-Whoa, there, partner. No need to get all physical like that.

That was from Ed, Edd n Eddy, isn't it? :pinkiesmile:

You know, there are times when Pinkie Pie should keep her mouth shut.

Yes, it is.

Well, Pinkie is not great at thinking before speaking, Filli Vanilli can prove that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That motormouth of hers often causes a bit of trouble at times. She doesn't really mean any harm, but part of her problem is knowing when to 'think before she acts'. It's no wonder why a certain elephant ends up covered in 'note aids'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)
Mario, Spike, and Button Mash entering the castle

"Hold it right there, you four!" A loud voice boomed, revealing itself to be a couple of guards, holding large axes, barring the doorway.

"Whoa!" Button Mash yelped, hiding behind Spike. "Careful, Spike! Those things are sharp!"

"...Then why are you using me as a shield?" Spike asked the frighten colt.

"Oh, hey. We need to see... the princess. It's an emergency." Mario explained.

In response, the two guards simply looked at each other, exchanging smug grins, before they turn to look at the heroes and Toad.

"What princess?" The blue Toad guard asked.

"I've never heard of any princess," The yellow Toad guard added.

"Oh wait, I did!" The blue Toad guard exclaimed. "Our princess, though, is in another castle."

"Oh yeah, that's right," The yellow guard agreed.

"You should try another castle, maybe. She ain't in this one."

"Oh c'mon!" Button Mash groaned. "Why is it always another castle?"

"Button," Spike said to the colt. "They're clearly trying to psyche us out. And it's not working..."

"Okay, so they're messing with you," Toad began, as he marches in front of Mario and friends. "And... I don't like it."

With that, Toad takes out a frying pan, screaming a battle cry...And then he quickly places his camping equipment down, and makes food for the guards, much to Mario and friends' confusion.

Wha...That's it? He just makes lunch for them?

What? You expect something rated PG-13 in this Cinematic Adventure? Get outta here...

"What do you guys, um... What do you wanna eat? Anything, anything your hearts desire," Toad smiled as he cooks foods for the guards, before he turns to whisper to his friends, "Go!"

With a nod of their heads, Mario and friends quickly headed into the castle, to look for the Mushroom Kingdom's beloved ruler, Princess Peach, to seek for her help in rescuing their missing friends and Luigi.

"I'm ready to scramble it up!" Toad smiled as he and the guards share lunch together.

On the way, they happened to pass by some guards who were having an idle chit-chat, when they suddenly noticed the heroes. Just before the guards could make a move, or even try to arrest them, Button Mash step forward.

"We are not intruders!" Button said, waving his hoof in front of the guards. "You will let us pass."

There was a moment of awkward silence, until the guards responded, "You may pass!"

Mario and Spike both exchanged looks, while Button Mash looks down at his hoof.

"Whoa! I actually did it?" Button Mash gasped. "I'm a Jedi!" Deciding to have some more fun, Button Mash waved his hoof again, "Tell me I am handsome!"

"You are handsome!" The guards complied.

"Tell me I am a genius!"

"You are a genius!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Hop on one foot, while patting your head, and rubbing your tummy, while singing: My Little Pony!"

There was a moment of silence, until the guards finally did what Button Mash tricked them to do.

My Little Pony, My Little Pony
What will today's adventure be?
My Little Pony, My Little Pony
Will there be exciting sights to see?

Button Mash was laughing himself silly, until he received a dope slap from Spike and Mario.

"Fun's over, Button," Spike said to the colt.

"Let's-a go!" Mario rolled his eyes, beckoning for his friends to come along.

Mario salutes the guards who saluted him back. At least, until the guards finally snapped out of it.

"Hey, wait a minute!" One of the guards exclaimed. "We're not mind-controlled!"

With that, the guards sounded the alarm as they chased after the heroes.

"INTRUDERS! STOP THEM!"

"Welp! That's our cue!" Spike shouted as he quickly flapped his wings.

"Let's-a go!" Mario screamed as he took off running.

"You are a chicken!" Button Mash attempted the Jedi Mind trick, only to see the guards weren't fazing. "Uh...you are a rock? You're a mushroom! You're a walrus? You're a turtle? You're anything that's not chasing me? Or doesn't want to chase me? Like maybe a cute puppy? STOP CHASING ME!"

"QUIT FOOLING AROUND, BUTTON!" Spike pulled the colt by the tail. "Let's go!"

"Intruder! Stop them! Stop them! Now! Stop them!"

I smell the aroma of a running gag. Doubtless someone would really want to punch Button in the face for his embarrassment of the force.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What? He’s not using the Dark Side of the Force. How exactly is using the Force for “mischief” or “pranking” an abuse?”

But yes. This is a running gag.

It’s an impressive running gag if I do say so myself. Most impressive.

I think it's more like Button's "trying" to use the Force, but it just turns out to be just Button getting lucky with gullible people.

Comment posted by PlymouthFury58 deleted Aug 26th, 2023
cheerful9
Group Admin

Nice work! Just a head's up, you forgot to add the line with Toad saying "I'm ready to scramble it up" after telling Mario and friends to sneak into the castle.

Also, that running gag of Button Mash is really funny.:rainbowlaugh:

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Nice work! Just a head's up, you forgot to add the line with Toad saying "I'm ready to scramble it up" after telling Mario and friends to sneak into the castle.

Thank you!

Also, that running gag of Button Mash is really funny.:rainbowlaugh:

👍

cheerful9
Group Admin

You're welcome!

Charlotte's Web (2006)
Templeton tells the truth
(After Wilbur and "Templeton" saved Charlotte)

Templeton: I know. Ironic, isn't it? He's saving you, and they're saving him for Christmas.

Charlotte/Twilight Sparkle: Templeton!

Wilbur: What's Christmas?

Templeton: The day you'll be cured

Fluttershy: But he's not sick.

Templeton: I didn't say he was sick.

Rarity: Oh dear.

Applejack: whoa nelly..

Golly: Uh-oh. That was a mistake.

Ike: Yep. Typical rat.

Templeton: What? You're going to lie to the future football here? Okay. But it's a sad statement when I'm the most honest guy in the place.

Wilbur: Templeton, what are you talking about?

Templeton: Come winter, the farmer will be checking you into the old smokehouse hotel. And the only checking out that happens is when people gather around and say, "Check out that yummy sausage. "Check out that sizzling bacon."

Wilbur: (Gulps) So, that's what that is for.

Bitsy The Cow: Ain't for roasting chestnuts.

Fluttershy: But.. he-he-he wouldn't!

Wilbur: Humans love pigs

Templeton: Well, they love pork.

Wilbur and Fluttershy whimpered about this.

Samuel the Sheep: Well, this is awkward, isn't it?

Wilbur/Fluttershy: Charlotte!

Wilbur: Charlotte, is it true?

Charlotte: Wilbur, Fluttershy, few spring pigs get to see the snows of winter.

Wilbur: No! I can't believe this. I won't believe it.

Charlotte: Oh, Wilbur.

Wilbur: It isn't fair! - I want to live!

Fluttershy: He has to see the snow!

Charlotte: And He will! I'm making you two a promise right now. I am not going to let them kill Wilbur.

Fluttershy: You're a spider. You're little. They're huge! How are you going to stop them?

Charlotte: (To Fluttershy) I have no idea. But it's a promise, and promises are something I never break. (To Wilbur) Just don't you worry about it, Wilbur. Besides, it's a long time until Christmas.

Wilbur: Okay, Charlotte. If you say so.

I maybe more a fan of the animated version, but the live action one is a good watch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who can blame you? Sure, it wasn't beloved as a great adaptation, but essentially, we grew up with the animated movie before a live action adaptation was even considered at all.

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island

The Argument/Trying to Figure Out How to Get Off the Island

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Babs Seed, Littlefoot and his friends were on the island while shouting to get the Mane Six, Spike and the herd attention. But every time they try calling them, they couldn't hear because they're too faraway.

All: Hello!

Apple Bloom/Babs Seed: (shouting) Applejack!

Scootaloo: (shouting) We're over here, Rainbow Dash!

Sweetie Belle: (shouting) Rarity, help!

Littlefoot: (shouting) Can anybody hear us!?

Just then, they gave up calling to them, because no one couldn't hear them.

Cera: It's no use. Even if they did follow us this far, they'll never find us over here.

Babs Seed: (sarcastically) Well, this never would've happened if you and Littlefoot weren't fighting each other yesterday.

Cera: (she turned to Babs Seed, angrily) Excuse me?

Babs Seed: You guys started it right before your dad said that the herd is splitting up!

Littlefoot: Hey, it wasn't our fault that this would happen, Babs!

Babs Seed: It was your idea in the first place, Littlefoot!

Littlefoot: We were trying to find food so we can all stay together!

Cera: That's right! What's your problem, huh!?

Babs Seed: Listen up, we tried to tell you that we have to tell Twilight and the others first before we go, but all of you kept on going!

Cera: We left footprints so Twilight, her friends and the grownups would follow us, remember?

Babs Seed: Yes! But now we're stranded here on this stupid island to find food because of your fighting yesterday! It's you and Littlefoot's fault!

Littlefoot/Cera: Was not!

Babs Seed: Was too!

Littlefoot/Cera: Was not!

Babs Seed: Was too!

Littlefood/Cera: Was not!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Ducky, Petrie and Spike watched in concern as Babs Seed, Littlefoot and Cera were arguing with each other about who's fault it was.

Sweetie Belle: (concerned) Uh oh... Here we go again.

Petrie: (concerned) Me no liking this. It's like what happened yesterday.

Ducky: (concerned) I hear you, Petrie. (she nodded her head) Yep, yep, yep.

Spike: (concerned) Eh...

Apple Bloom couldn't stand any longer to watch her cousin arguing with Littlefoot and Cera, so she stood up and telling them to stop.

Apple Bloom: Will you three stop it!? (Babs Seed, Littlefoot and Cera stopped arguing as they turned to her) Right now, there's no time to fight. We have to find a way to get off this island somehow.

Littlefoot: (sighed) She's right... There's no time to fight. Right now, we have to let our folks know that we're over here.

Scootaloo: Yes, but how? We're too faraway.

Littlefoot: (he tries to think of something to do) There's got to be a way to... (he got an idea) Hey! (he turned to Petrie) Petrie! You could fly over and tell them where we are.

Petrie: Me? (stuttering in fear) All by myself!? Big water! Oh...! (he fainted)

Babs Seed: Petrie? (she ran up to Petrie) Petrie, are you okay? Say something!

Petrie: (he woke up) Me scared of big water.

Babs Seed: Ooh... No wonder you fainted.

Apple Bloom: (sighed) Got any other ideas, Littlefoot?

Littlefoot: Hmm... (gasped as he turned to Ducky) Ducky, what about you? You can swim over.

Ducky: Oh, no, no, no. I cannot do that.

Sweetie Belle: But why not, Ducky? You're a Swimmer and you can swim anywhere.

Ducky: I know, but there's one problem for me. The big water is deep and dark. And, oh, no!

Littlefoot: (he turned to Scootaloo) What about you, Scootaloo? You're a Pegasi and you have wings. You can fly, can you?

Scootaloo: Well, I do have wings, (she flapped her little wings) but the problem is I can't fly.

Littlefoot: (sighed) Well, it was worth a try. (gasped as he turned to Sweetie Belle) Sweetie Belle, you're a Unicorn, right? Your horn can make us go into any places we go.

Sweetie Belle: (disappointedly) I'm not that type of pony who did that kind of magic, only Twilight can. Sorry.

Apple Bloom: This could be a bit of a problem. (she turned to Ducky and Petrie) Are you sure you two won't do it? (she noticed Ducky and Petrie are quivering with fear. And that means no) I guess not...

Cera: What's the matter with you two? What are you scared of?

• Viewing 3,851 - 3,900 of 4,118