Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4119 )
  • Viewing 3,751 - 3,800 of 4,119

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock

Confronted by Cera's Dad

After finding the twins, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Littlefoot and his friends made it back to the Great Valley. They're feeling very exhausted right after their journey to Saurus Rock.

Cera: (sighed) Ugh... what a day! I thought we'd never get home.

Apple Bloom: (exhausted) I hear ya, Cera. It's been like a long journey. Whew... I'm beat...

Cera: You're telling me, Apple Bloom.

Littlefoot: (breathes) Hey, we got the twins back, and your dad never even knew they ran way.

Sweetie Belle: Littlefoot's right, Cera. What could possibly go wrong if your dad finds out?

When all of the sudden, Cera's dad appeared in front of the group.

Cera's Dad: Ran away?

Scootaloo: Speaking of which...

Cera: (gasped) Hi, Daddy.

Cera's Dad: What do you mean, Cera? Did the twins really run away?

Cera: Wel, uh... Sort of... for a little while, but they didn't go far.

Sweetie Belle: (nervously) Y-Yeah, that's right. Cera has been trying so hard to watch the twins. What a wonderful aunt she is. (she turned to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo) Right, girls?

Scootaloo: (nodded) Yup, that's it! Very hard and a wonderful aunt too.

Cera's Dad: (confused) Okay, go on. I'm listening.

Apple Bloom: And they didn't went that far from the Great Valley. (she stand still feeling proud) End of the story.

Dinah and Dana got in front of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Cera.

Dana: Ussie go, go.

Dinah: Sorry, rocky.

Dana: Far!

This cause the Cutie Mark Crusaders to become worry after what the twins said to Cera's dad which makes him even more confused. Scootaloo got near to the twins.

Scootaloo: (whispered) Cera says you're not supposed to say this to her dad.

Ducky: (she got in front of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Cera and the twins) They said they went to Saurus Rock.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at each other and nervously gulped, and then they turned back to Cera's dad.

Apple Bloom: (nervously) Busted...

Cera's Dad: (shocked) Saurus Rock!? (he got very angry at Cera) Cera, it was your duty to watch the twins and you failed!

Cera: (she looked at the ground, sadly) Yes, Daddy.

Scootaloo: (she defended Cera from her dad, worriedly) Hey, Cera didn't failed, Mr. Threehorn. She tried so hard to watch over the twins and you think she's a failure because of losing them? It's not her fault! Just try to reconsider with her!

Cera's Dad: (angrily) Enough! That doesn't concern you or anything!

Scootaloo takes it for the worst from Cera's dad yelling at her, and hides behind Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, feeling very scared and sad. Cera's dad turned back to her daughter feeling very disappointed as he continues scolding at her.

Cera's Dad: (angrily) I am very disappointed in you, Cera! Now you march yourself right home. (Cera marched herself to home as he continues scolding, walking behind her) Apparently, you still need to be watched yourself! Losing the twins! I never heard of such a thing! It's absurd! (The twins ran after Cera and her dad, then he turned back to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, angrily) As for you, Cutie Mark Crusaders, it is our family problem, not yours.

Apple Bloom: (she called out to Cera's dad) Thanks! That is so unfriendly of you!

Sweetie Belle: (she called out to Cera's dad) Yeah! Scootaloo was only trying to help!

Scootaloo then started to sob as Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle turned to her. Scootaloo have never been so upset in her entire life right after Cera's dad yelled at her while trying to help him reconsider with his daughter. She can't help herself but run off crying.

Sweetie Belle: Scootaloo, wait! (she ran after Scootaloo)

Apple Bloom: (she ran after Scootaloo) Where are you going? Come back!

Yeah to this day Cera's dad is my least favorite character. Whether it's scolding or yelling at Cera, or making prejudice accusations to Littlefoot and his grandpa, and many others.

The Shining

Hedge Maze

Applejack and Rainbow Dash stop by the entrance to the maze as they explore the grounds to familiarize themselves with their surroundings.

Applejack, holding Rainbow's hand: Ah tell ya, hun; just bein' near a hedge maze brings back bad memories, what when Discord was bad and messin' with our heads and all that.

Rainbow: *shudder* Like I needed to be reminded of that. And how he practically made me abandon my friends and almost doomed Equestria... (Looks down in shame)

Applejack: And turned me into a big, fat liar, made Pinkie Pie grumpy, Rarity greedy, and sweet little Fluttershy outright nasty. *sighs* If it weren't for the princess sendin' Twilight all those friendship letters back to her, Ah... Ah...

Smiling warmly, Rainbow Dash pulls her girlfriend into a hug.

Rainbow: We're still us, A.J. We're still... us.

Applejack: Thanks, sugarcube... (Looks toward the maze and then back to Rainbow. The cyan girl nods.)

Rainbow: First one out gets first kiss.

Applejack: Yer on.

They enter the maze.

Never thought the squeals to The Land Before Time would be here, but then, the CMC do work with the gang.

Yeah, I can imagine Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle becoming great friends with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike. :pinkiehappy:

Uh, not to be confused with the Spike we know from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I'm talking about the other Spike, the little stegosaurus (the Spiketail).

I know the difference between the two Spike's.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If we thought Cera was a racist in the first movie, her father... ooh boy, he's something else.

Now, they were able to tone him down a bit in later movies. But that doesn't change the fact that he's one of my least favorite characters in the whole franchise. The third movie... now that was when he was at his worst. Although, a close second would be the fifth movie when he proposed they'd 'split up' with an 'every herd for themselves' motif (Like splitting up actually does anyone any favors, am I right?).

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock

Sweetie Belle's Bad Luck

The next morning, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were walking along the plains of the Great Valley, thinking about what happened yesterday with Cera's dad.

Sweetie Belle: I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday with Mr. Threehorn.

Apple Bloom: Me neither. (she turned to Scootaloo) What about you, Scootaloo?

But Scootaloo is still too sensitive to talk about it.

Sweetie Belle: (quietly) Shh! Quiet, Apple Bloom. You know how sensitive Scootaloo is now.

Apple Bloom: Sorry.

Scootaloo: I'm never going near Mr. Threehorn ever again. He'll just blow us away with his anger.

Apple Bloom: Just forget about him, Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash said that she'll talk with Mr. Threehorn today. And hopefully, he'll understand his errors of his ways for yelling. But right now, we're going to think about all the fun things that we're going to do today.

Scootaloo: (she sighed in relief) I guess you're right. So what are we gonna do today?

Sweetie Belle: You know, we're not sure.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were now at the top of the hill as they try to think of an idea.

Apple Bloom: How about we play 'The Lone Dinosaur' like we did a few days ago?

Sweetie Belle: Nah, something else. (she tries to think, but she ran out of ideas) There are so much things, and I can't decide which- (she suddenly tripped over a rock) Whoa! (she fell and begins tumbling down the hill) WHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo: SWEETIE BELLE!!! (they ran after Sweetie Belle)

As Sweetie Belle tumbled down the hill, she ended up falling in a mud puddle and got all dirty as Apple Bloom and Scootaloo approached to her.

Sweetie Belle: (groaned) Oh... (she wiped off the mud from her face) That was unexpected...

Scootaloo: Sweetie Belle, are you okay?

Sweetie Belle: I think so... But I didn't expect to trip over a rock and ended up in this large mess. (she looked at herself while covered up in mud, and walked out of the mud puddle)

Apple Bloom: Neither have we. But we better find a pond so we can get you cleaned up.

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle went off to find a nearby pond.

Sweetie, you're not the only one who having bad luck.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie

The Legion of Doom's Final Attack

Tirek laughs evilly.

Rainbow: What the hay is so funny.

Tirek: It seems even with our restored power, we still can't beat you ponies.

Twilight: That's because--

Chrysalis: Spare us the friendship speech. We've heard it so many times before, it's quite repetitive.

Twilight: I wasn't gonna say that...

Pinkie: It;s 'cause we've got these little mushroom things that power us up, just like in the games this movie's based off of.

The ponies all look at Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie: What? It's true.

Chrysalis, chuckling: Oh, how you continue to amuse me.

Tirek: And me. *sigh* I'd hoped it wouldn't come to this.

Chrysalis: Nor I.

Twilight: What do you mean?

Chrysalis: Heh heh heh heh heh. Prepare yourselves, little ones.

Tirek: We've got a special surprise for this Mushroom Kingdom.

*cue music at 3:19*

The villains launch themselves in the air.

Tirek and Chrysalis: THE END HAS COME!!

The evil centaur and changeling then begin charging up a powerful spell that could potentially destroy the entire Mushroom Kingdom, if not all the Mushroom World. Fluttershy screams in terror.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Bad luck can happen to just about anyone. But sometimes, it's really just someone having a bad day. It's not like a person is 'cursed' or anything.

Apple Bloom's Bad Luck

As Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were trying to find a nearby pond for Sweetie Belle to get washed up, they ended up near a large tree with a hole in the middle.

Sweetie Belle: Did we find it yet?

Scootaloo: Gee... How will we find a pond with many trees around here?

Apple Bloom: We could ask somepony for directions. (she looked at a large tree with a hold in the middle) Maybe someone lives in there will help us. (she knocked on the tree with her hoof) Excuse me? Would somepony tell us where to find a pond nearby? Sweetie Belle needs a bath.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked into the hole in the tree, and they noticed bees inside it. They're pretty aggressive after Apple Bloom disturbed them by knocking on the tree.

Scootaloo: (she took two steps back, frightened) Uh, Apple Bloom, I wouldn't knock that tree if I were you...

Sweetie Belle: (frightened) Yeah, it's probably a good time to run.

Apple Bloom: (she turned to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, confused) Huh? (she turned back to a tree and noticed a swarm of bees flew out of the hole, gasped) BEES!!!

The Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed and ran for their lives as the swarm of bees chased them through the jungle.

Scootaloo: (running) Why do you have to knock the tree and made the bees mad, Apple Bloom!?

Apple Bloom: (running) I didn't know that there was a hive in it!

Sweetie Belle: DUCK!!! (she and Scootaloo ducked from the bees except Apple Bloom who just kept on running) Apple Bloom, get back here!

Scootaloo: She didn't duck!

Sweetie Belle: (worriedly) The buzzing sound is so loud that she couldn't hear me!

Apple Bloom kept on running away until she came across the tall grass and hides herself in it. But few of the bees flew into her and stung her in different parts of her body.

Apple Bloom: (behind the tall grass being stung by a few bees) Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! OWWWWW!!!!

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle watched in horror and they know what's going on after Apple Bloom ducked in the tall grass, and got stung by a few bees. But not too many.

Sweetie Belle: I hope she's not allergic.

Scootaloo: Me too.

Ow, looks like Ducky and Spike (LBT) won't be the only ones that had bee trouble.

More Bad Luck to Come

Not faraway from the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Littlefoot meet up with Petrie nearby a pond as they talked about 'bad luck'.

Petrie: (confused) Bad luck?

Littlefoot: Yeah, just like you said. Ever since we came back from Saurus Rock.

Petrie: (laughed) Me just say that. Me no believe in bad luck?

Apple Bloom: (offscreen) Hello, Littlefoot... Hello, Petrie...

Petrie: (he noticed Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle's looks, shocked) Huh!?

Littlefoot turned around and saw Apple Bloom's body is full of red spots where the bees stung her, and Sweetie Belle covered up in mud after she fell in the mud puddle.

Littlefoot: Apple Bloom? Sweetie Belle? What happened to you guys?

Sweetie Belle: You would not believe what we've been through today.

Littlefoot: (he came closer to Apple Bloom to check on her) Apple Bloom, you sure are full of red spots. I'll bet it's the buzzing stingers, aren't they?

Apple Bloom: You mean bees, Littlefoot, and yes. (Littlefoot touched one of the red spots on Apple Bloom's body) Ouch! Don't touch 'em anymore! It hurts!

Littlefoot: Sorry, Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo: (she came into the scene with no harm on her at all) Well, it's a good thing nothing bad happens to me though.

Petrie: Oh hi, Scootaloo. Sleep okay last night?

Scootaloo: Yeah. Some bad unexpected things happened today and we don't know what.

Sweetie Belle: (she shook her head) No. (she noticed a pond) Ah, here's the pond. Now I can get myself all clean in no time. (she jumped into the pond and all the mud got washed out of her body as she cleans herself) That's better.

Scootaloo: (she noticed Ducky coming) Hey, here comes Ducky and... (she noticed Ducky's beak is bandaged with leaves) ...there's something different about her.

Littlefoot: Ducky, what happened to your beak?

Ducky: I got it stuck in a hive of buzzing stingers.

Then Spike came in with his tail bandaged with leaves too.

Littlefoot: What about Spike's tail?

Ducky: Same thing.

Apple Bloom: (she came to Ducky and Spike) Welcome to the club because you two aren't the only ones with the same problem.

Ducky and Spike turned to Apple Bloom and they gasped in shock to see her red spots all over her body.

Ducky: (shocked) Apple Bloom?

Spike: (shocked) Eh?

Apple Bloom: (she nodded her head) Uh-huh, it's me...

Ducky: (worriedly) Oh no... Did the buzzing stingers get you too? Huh? Huh?

Apple Bloom: Bees, and yes. Just look at me.

Littlefoot: You don't call that bad luck?

Petrie: Nah, could happen to anybody. (he fell into a hole of the tree and yelps as he is pursued by the swarm of bees)

Apple Bloom: (yelped) Eek! I've already got stung enough for one day!

Cera came into the scene as Petrie kept flying away from the swarm of bees as everybody watched.

Sweetie Belle: (worried about Petrie as she's done washing herself) I hope Petrie's not allergic to bees too. (she got out of the pond) I don't understand at all.

Scootaloo: Yeah, me neither. This day keeps getting weirder and weirder all the time.

Apple Bloom: It's like we're having a very bad day.

After a brief silence for a few seconds, Ducky said.

Ducky: Do not worry, Littlefoot. What is a little bad luck?

The Cutie Mark Crusaders turned to Ducky in confusion. Is this what is happening to them today? They're having their own bad luck?

Which leads of one of my favorite songs from the film.

I actually remember that song. As well as The Lone Dinosaur & When you're on your own.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Say what you will about some of the sequels in regard to 'The Land Before Time' and how unnecessary they are. But sometimes, even a few of the sequels have something memorable (Even though now they're all music related). The first movie certainly was no musical, unless they decide to adapt it for Broadway.

Following Littlefoot's Trail

Sweetie Belle went back to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, and she's very worried about Littlefoot.

Sweetie Belle: Hey, girls, have you seen Littlefoot?

Apple Bloom: I thought he was with his grandparents, just trying to think things over.

Sweetie Belle: I thought of that too, but now I can't find him. Where is he?

Scootaloo was in deep thought, then she heard Littlefoot's voice in her head.

Littlefoot: (in Scootaloo's head) Yes there is. I can fix it!

Scootaloo had a flashback of when Cera, Dinah and Dana fell off of Saurus Rock while hanging onto a rock that looks like a Sharptooth's tooth. After the flashback ends, she realized something.

Scootaloo: (realized) Saurus Rock. Littlefoot is heading back there.

Apple Bloom: (shocked) By himself!? Why going back there? And what for?

Scootaloo: To fix Saurus Rock by putting a T-Rex's tooth back to the way it was before.

Sweetie Belle: (worriedly) Oh boy... Littlefoot was very worried about Doc will keep taking the blame by everydinosaur in the Great Valley. And then, he went to stop the bad luck from keep happening again after Saurus Rock got broken.

Apple Bloom: Hey, listen, it's nopony's fault that this would happen when Saurus Rock got broken, but I have a feeling that something bad will happen if Littlefoot goes off by himself.

Scootaloo: More bad luck will keep following him?

Apple Bloom: I don't know.

Sweetie Belle: So what are we going to do?

Scootaloo thinks for a minute, then her mind is made up at last.

Scootaloo: (determined) We're going after Littlefoot.

Apple Bloom: We, Scootaloo?

Sweetie Belle: (she shook her head) I don't think it's such a good idea.

Scootaloo: Littlefoot's our friend and he could get himself into trouble if we don't help me.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle looked at each other in concern, but they know that Scootaloo was right. Littlefoot could be in trouble already if they don't follow him. Their faces turned into determination as turned back to Scootaloo.

Sweetie Belle: You're right, Scootaloo. Littlefoot needs our help and right now.

Apple Bloom: Yeah, he cannot be alone without his friends! So where did Littlefoot go?

Scootaloo: Well, if I remember correctly, I'd say he went... (she turned to where Littlefoot left the Great Valley) ...this way! Come on! (she, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle ran off to follow Littlefoot's trail)

Sweetie Belle: (running, worriedly) I hope we're not too late!

Good luck, CMC. Littlefoot has no idea what he's getting himself into.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson from all the times he's left the Great Valley. But we have to give him credit, his heart is mostly in the right place. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up to be an explorer before the great implosion.

The Mane Six talk with Cera's Dad

As the Cutie Mark Crusaders stayed with Spike, the Mane Six went off to talk to Cera's dad about what happened yesterday. Meanwhile the herds of the Great Valley gathered around a dried up watering place.

Cera's Dad: This is serious, Longneck. What could make the watering place dry up like this?

Grandpa Longneck: Hmm, perhaps the last Earthshake moved it under the ground.

Petrie's Mom: This is horrible! Oh!

The herds began to bicker indistinctly as Grandpa Longneck tries to get everyone to stay calm.

Grandpa Longneck: Please, please everyone. Calm down. There is still plenty of water in the Great Valley.

Cera's Dad: Yes, but this watering place was the coolest and the clearest.

Mrs. Maia: Oh, why did it have to be the one that dried up?

Lambeosaurus: Very bad luck if you ask me.

The herds continued to bicker as the Mane Six approached to them and they spotted Cera's dad.

Applejack: Look! There he is.

Rainbow Dash: I'll go talk to him. (she flew to Cera's dad) Mr. Threehorn, can we talk to you for a second?

Cera's Dad: (he turned to Rainbow Dash, annoyed) Not now, Rainbow Dash! We're in the middle of the discussion.

Rainbow Dash turned to the rest of the Mane Six as she shrugged without any ideas to get Cera's dad attention.

Twilight Sparkle: This is not going to be easy. (she turned to the rest of the Mane Six) Got any other ideas?

Rarity: (she shook her head) Indeed I don't.

Pinkie Pie: (she got an idea) I know! (she took out her megaphone out of her mane and speaks through it in a loud voice) CAN EVERYDINOSAUR HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?!

The herds stopped bickering as they turned to Pinkie Pie with their stun looks on their faces.

Fluttershy: (she whispered to Pinkie Pie) Bad idea, Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: (she quickly hides the megaphone behind her back, smiled nervously) Oops...

Petrie's Mom: (stunned) What was that all about...?

Twilight Sparkle: Uh... We would like to speak with Mr. Threehorn alone. (she turned to Grandpa Longneck) If you don't mind us, Mr. Longneck.

Grandpa Longneck: Sure, Twilight. (he shook his head) We don't mind. Go right ahead.

Rarity: Thank you. Mr. Threehorn will be back once we're done with him.

The Mane Six leads Cera's Dad out of the herds as they come across the plains.

Cera's Dad: (groaned) What is the meaning of this? What do you want?

Rainbow Dash: We're here to have a little talk with you, and this is serious

Cera's Dad: About what? Come on, I haven't gotten all day.

Fluttershy: About what happened with Cera and the Cutie Mark Crusaders yesterday.

Cera's Dad: (he gasped in shock) How... did you know all of that?

Twilight Sparkle: They told us everything, Mr. Threehorn.

Rarity: Yes, of how you scold at Cera after losing the twins and that's not a polite thing to do.

Cera's Dad: You don't understand! Cera has to learn her lesson, that is all! I'm just disappointed in her!

Applejack: Of course we do understand, Mr. Threehorn. But not by yelling at her for no reasons. Just remember, she's still your daughter.

Rainbow Dash: And Scootaloo told me of how you yelled at her too. You see, she was only trying to help you reconsider that Cera isn't a failure for losing the twins, and she was right.

Pinkie Pie: (she popped in front of Cera's dad's face with a cupcake that has a treestar topping on it) Maybe a cupcake can make you change your mind about Cera.

Rainbow Dash: (she flew besides Pinkie Pie) Pinkie, Mr. Threehorn is a plant eater, not a cupcake eater and that's not gonna help him.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, (she put away the cupcake) Never mind. (she jumps off of Cera's dad)

Twilight Sparkle: You were right about being disappointed at Cera, and that's okay for all the parents, but scolding lectures won't help her, you know. Just try to think about it once in your life.

Fluttershy: (she nodded her head) Yes, that's right. Next time, if you're ever disappointed at her, you must be firm instead of scolding. It's a better way to be a better father than yesterday.

Applejack: And you owe Apple Bloom and her friends an apology.

Cera's dad looked at the Mane Six feeling he's uncertain about what they said to him. But instead, he turned and walked away with an angrily groan.

Rarity: Well, that didn't go very well at all.

Fluttershy: That's Mr. Threehorn just being himself. Grumpy and tough.

Rainbow Dash: (she crossed her hooves) What do we do now?

Pinkie Pie: (holding the treestar cupcake on her hoof) Have a cupcake?

Rainbow Dash: I'll pass.

Pinkie Pie: Oh well, all for me. (she gobbled the treestar cupcake) Mmm...

Applejack: Do you think he'll understand what we've told him?

Twilight Sparkle: Don't worry, Applejack. I'm sure Mr. Threehorn will understand that we were right if he had a chance somehow.

I may love the Triceratops, but there are times when Mr. ThreeHorn can be unreasonable.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He's not entirely a 'bad' person per say. He does have his moments of remorse, and he 'does' value his daughter more than anything. Which makes you think, 'Whatever happened to all the other sisters introduced in the first movie?'. Then again, if something happened to them and especially the mother who we partly saw in the first movie... it's no wonder Mr. Threehorn cares that much for Cera.

Yeah in Movie 6 featuring the twins it must mean one of Cera's sisters was still around and apparently much older than she is hence Cera is an aunt to her sisters babies. In movie one even Ducky apparently had a father but disappears in the sequel and yet she continuously gets more younger siblings in movie 2. The continuity they tried to establish following the first movie is all over the place. Like they introduce those three teenage dinosaurs that antagonized Littlefoot and his friends in movie 3, then suddenly they're never seen again until an episode of the cartoon series.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Continuity has often been an issue with this franchise. Characters come and go with little to no explanation. They barely even reference the events from previous features. It wasn't an issue for me when I was a kid. But now that I'm older, I've gotten slightly wiser about these movies.

Back to the Future

About the Future

Another quote based on the story pitch as usual: 7513515

At Hill Valley, Doctor Brown and Discord have gotten everything all set up. But they were getting impatient. It was 9:56 PM and they were pacing around near the courthouse waiting for the 5 teenagers to come back from the dance.

Emmett looked at his watch, “Damn, where are those kids?”

He and Discord have been waiting for hours and hours.

Discord frowned and looked at the clock tower, “Everything’s all set. They should be here by now.”

Emmett stopped and looked at his pocket watch, “Damn.”

Discord looked at his watch too, “Anytime now guys.” He groaned.

Emmett looked at his third watch on his other wrist, “Damn, damn!”

Discord frowned, “They’re gonna be late.”

Emmett questioned, “Discord, what does your watch say?”

“What do you think Brown? All of mine say the exact time as all of your watches do. Look.”

He pulled his sleeves up, showing him a bunch of different kinds of watches that said exactly 9:56 PM.

“Damn, damn, damn! Where are they?” Emmett complained.

“I don’t know!” Discord said until he heard a car coming, “Do you hear that?”

Emmett, who heard it too, nodded. They both looked at their right and ran at that direction to finally see Marty and the girls in their EG forms arrive back in their original clothes as they got out of the car and helped them pull the cover off the DeLorean.

Discord frowned, “You’re late! What took you guys so long?”

Emmett added, “Do you have no concept of time?”

Marty complained, “Hey come on. We had to change, you think I’m going back in that zoot suit?”

Rainbow added, “Or us going back in these fancy swing dresses?”

Discord snapped, “Never mind that! Did you guys get those two love birds together?”

Starlight said, “Yes, Discord. Marty's parents got their first kiss. His future’s intact.”

Rainbow added, “That’s not all Discord. Guess what? George faced Biff!”

Discord shocked, “He did?”

Marty answered, “Yeah, the old man really came through. It worked.”

“What?” Emmett said in confusion.

“He laid off Biff with one punch. I didn’t know he had it in him. He’s never stood up to Biff in his life.”

Marty showed the photo of him and his siblings together to Emmett. Emmett was shocked by Marty’s comment about George.

“Never?” he questioned.

Marty inquired, “No, why, what’s the matter?”

Emmett waved his hands as a sign that there was not much time left and gave the photo back to him.

“Alright… let’s set your destination time.” He announced and went to the driver’s seat.

“This is the exact time you, Twilight, and Starlight left,” Emmett pointed at the departed time reading [OCT 26 1985 1:35]. He began entering the destination on the keypad, “Let’s send you guys back at exactly the same time.” Emmett replied as he copied the time of where they were. Now the destination time read [OCT 26 1985 1:35].

“It’ll be like you all never left.” He smiled.

Emmett & Discord ran to the road about a yard away from them.

Discord spoke out loud, “Now, I painted a white line on the street way over there. Right near the Bluebird Motel sign you’ll see on your right. That’s where we’ll start from.”

“I’ve calculated the precise distance, taking into the account the acceleration speed, and wind resistance retroactive from the moment the lightning strikes, which will be at exactly 7 minutes and 22 seconds,” Emmett theorized, holding an alarm clock, “When this alarm goes off, you hit the gas.”

“Right!” Marty and the girls nodded.

So, Emmett winded the alarm clock and placed it on top of the dashboard next to the digital speedometer. Now they were all set to go to 1985. Emmett took one last look at his friends.

“Well, I guess that’s everything.” He told them.

“You did good, Doc.” Pinkie said, giving him a thumbs up that made him smile.

Marty and his friends stared at him feeling sad.

“Thanks.” He thanked.

“Thank you.” Emmett thanked back.

The group began to feel a teary eyed. So, they all gathered around to give him a group hug goodbye. Emmett gently embraced them tightly.

“In about thirty years.” He said.

Marty answered sadly, “I hope so.”

Emmett broke off giving them a big smile.

“Don’t worry!” He assured them, “As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88 miles an hour, the instance the lightning strikes the tower… everything will be fine.”

“Excellent, Emmett. Let’s get in our seats.” Starlight declared.

“Right. Hop in, guys.” Marty answered.

“Shot gun!” Discord cheered who got in first.

“Ooh, this is gonna be fun!” Pinkie cheered excitedly.

As they got into their seats one at a time, Marty was ready to start the DeLrean, until Emmett pulled the letter out of his jacket. Everyone gasped when they saw it, realizing they blew their chance to save him. Marty banged his head in defeat, while his friends cringed.

Rainbow facepalmed, “Oh, faust!”

Pinkie clutched her hair, “No, no, no, no!” she winced.

“Busted.” Discord murmured sadly.

Emmett stared at the letter feeling very confused.

“What’s the meaning of this?” He showed it to them.

“You’ll find out in thirty years.” Marty answered.

“It’s about the future, isn’t it?” Emmett panicked, “It’s information about the future!”

His friends came out of the DeLorean and tried to stop him.

“Wait a minute!” Marty called.

“Hold on, Doc!” Rainbow cried.

“You don’t understand!” Twilight called.

“I warned you about this kids! The consequences could be disastrous!” Emmett argued.

Marty cried, “Now that’s a risk you're gonna have to take! Your life depends on it!"

Starlight cried, “The wise thing to do is save it! You’ll need it, Emmett! Trust us!”

“Noooo! I refuse to accept the responsibility!” Emmett yelled, tearing the letter and intending it to throw it away.

“Emmett, no!” Twilight pleaded, “You don’t know what you’re doing!”

“I know exactly what I’m doing! You can’t do this to me!” Emmett replied.

Marty suggested, “In that case, I’ll tell you straight on.”

But just as Marty was going to tell him about his future, a large tree branch falls onto the cable, detaching one end that was plugged up to the roof of the tower on the antenna.

“The cable!” Twilight and Starlight screamed as it fell all the way down onto the steps.

Emmett gasped, “Great Scott!”

He quickly puts the torn letter in his coat pocket as he and the group stared at the cable and other end dangling near at the front of the clock.

“It’s disconnected. What do we do?” Starlight worried.

Emmett having no time to waste grabbed the rope and decided to go up and fix it.

“You get the cable, I’ll throw the rope down to you.” Emmett told them.

Twilight confirmed, “Right, we got it! Go!”

And so, Emmett raced to the front door of the courthouse while the rest helped gather the long section of the cable so that Emmett can reconnect it back from up above. Emmett ran up the flight of stairs as the rest outside were waiting anxiously.

Rainbow worried, “I hope Doc knows what he’s doing.”

Starlight agreed, “Me too.”

At last, Emmett made it to the inner structure of the tower. The clock was a mechanical masterpiece. The gears slowly turned, controlling the clock’s hands which tell the time. Emmett carefully moved around the structure of the clock and headed towards the upper door that was near the bell. The minute hand went up to the 59 mark, almost about to be 10 PM. When he walked to the ledge, lightning from the storm showed its brightness to a green panther statue that spooked him.

Pinkie pointed, “There he is!”

Marty & Rainbow called, “Doc!”

Discord waved his hands, “Over here, Brown!”

Twilight shout, “Toss us the rope!”

He threw the rope down to them as Marty and the girls began tying it to the cable.

“Hurry up!” Discord cried.

Twilight panted, “Almost got it.”

“C’mon, c’mon let’s go!” Emmett called, pulling the rope fast.

In no time, the cable was now secured.

“Got it!” Twilight said.

“Alright! Take it up! Go!” Marty shouted to Emmett.

Rainbow looked at the clock, “We need to get going, now!”

Marty argued, “No! We can’t leave without telling him.”

Twilight added desperately, “He’s our only hope of searching the rest of our friends!”

They all watched Emmet pull the cable all the way back up.

Marty/Rainbow/Pinkie cried, “Doc!”

Twilight/Starlight cried, “Emmett!”

Discord cried, “Brown!”

“Huh?” He asked.

They all answered out loud in unison, “We have to tell you about the future!”

Emmett didn’t catch that, “Huh?”

“We have to tell you about the future!” They shouted again.

“WHAT?!” he shouted, having trouble hearing them from up high.

Pinkie groaned and decided to pull a red megaphone out of her hair which caught her friends attention by surprise. The megaphone screeched when she pressed the button.

“WE SAID, WE HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!!!!!” She yelled.

Emmett eyes went wide, seeing that his friends do not want to give up on him.

“No, go!” he demanded, but they didn’t hear him.

They continued, “On the night we go back in time you get—”

They were cut off when the two hands struck 10 o-clock and the clock started banging the bell. The sound made Emmett lose his balance.

“Whoa!!!” He screamed and nearly fell. But he managed to grab a hold of the statue as he waved his feet around.

Twilight/Starlight screamed, “EMMETT!!!”

Marty/Rainbow/Pinkie cried, “Doc!”

Discord cringed, “Brown!”

The scientist, still had the cable in his hands, lifted his body back on the ledge. He was relieved that he didn’t die when he heard the noise. He tried covering his ears, but the bell was so loud that his eardrums were nearly going to rupture.

“OHHHH!” He groaned in agony. He waved his hand at his friends, “Go!” He yelled.

“No, Doc!” Marty responded.

“You need to hear this!” Twilight pleaded.

Emmett motioned, “Look at the time! You’ve got less than 4 minutes! Please hurry!”

Starlight responded, “He’s right. We’re running out of time. C’mon!”

Having no other choice, they ran back to the DeLorean as quickly as possible. All, but one…

Pinkie noticed, “Wait, where’s Twilight?”

They all looked back to see Twilight still staring at him.

Rainbow yelled, “Twilight! What are you doing?!”

Starlight cried, “C’mon, Twilight! We have to go!”

The princess turned human ignored her friends. She was too afraid that Emmett would get shot again if they failed to save him in time. She needed his help so badly in hopes of finding all her friends.

“Go, Twilight! Please!” Emmett pleaded.

Twilight shook her head as her eyes began to tear up. She really wanted Emmett to hear her final words before she’d go. Taking a huge deep breath, Twilight yelled out loud, “Remember what’s more important than science: FRIENDSHIP!!!!”

Emmett’s eyes started to get teary eyed too. Emmett was touched, though he was worried that his friends will never make it back in time, “Please go, Twilight.” He begged silently.

Twilight kept tearing up more and only gave a small smile to him. But she really didn’t want to leave. Her friends were getting worried about missing their chance. Twilight then suddenly felt Discord grab her arm who had just about enough with this.

“We’re wasting time, Princess! Let’s go!” Discord cried.

Twilight pulled him back, “No! I have to save his future!”

“Worry about it later. Now, come on!” Discord demanded as they made a run for it.

The beginning of one of the best climaxes in film history.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes, there's no doubt about that. Definitely one of the best scenes in the movie.

Nice job, my friend. Nice job.

The Terminator

Phone Booths and Phone Books

Upon arriving in downtown Los Angeles, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Spike--all in human form--find the humans around them walkiing about their daily lives and not carrying a certain something they had seen in other worlds.

Spike: Where are their smartphones?

Twilight: I don't know. Maybe it's not available to them yet. Then again, this may be before smartphones were invented.

Rarity: Yes, I do believe you're correct, Twilight. Oh, look at this.

The other two look where she's pointing; it is a telephone booth. Twilight flips through the pages and finds the remains of a page that had just been ripped out.

Twilight, thinking: Who would do such a thing? And why?

Rarity: Twilight, darling. Is something wrong?

Twilight: Look at this. (She steps out of the booth and shows them a missing page.) Someone tore out a page with names starting "C-O." That worries me.

Spike: Where do we start...?

Rarity: All we have to do is find another phone book... At least, I think we should.

Twilight: You're right. And then hopefully, we'll know who to protect and who to watch out for.

The others agree and leave with Twilight to find the phone books. Sometime after they leave, an emotionless man in a gray jacket walks into the phone booth and notices the same thing. Unchanging his expression, he walks on...

If they ever go face to face with a terminator, then they are surely in for the fight of their lives because the future literally depends on them.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

This is actually perfect for what I have planned

Alien

Aboard the Nostromo

A flash of light appears; the Equestrians appear single file in a narrow passageway. They explore the ship and feel more uneasy on the seemingly empty area.

Twilight: Stay close together, everypony...

Holding Rarity's arm, Fluttershy whimpers and gulps; Rarity pulls her into a hug. Even Rainbow Dash and Applejack felt claustrophobic. Going further, they find themselves in what appears to be the pilot's area filled with several empty seats.

Fluttershy: Wh-Where is everyone?

Pinkie: Maybe they got lost somewhere on another planet. You'd think that they'd take better care of this place.

Twilight: Or maybe they're still aboard somewhere

Spike: Check this out, guys.

The girls look to where Spike is pointing; the screen turns on automatically spelling out techno-jargon reflected on the space helmet.

Rainbow: Whoa. What is this place?

All the lights aboard switch on. Following the light, the Equestrians walk into a white room and discover seven pods; within each pod is a member of the crew of the commercial ship Nostromo.

Back to the Future

Back to 1985 — Extended!!!!

Another quote based on the story pitch as usual: 7513515

This quote here takes place when they start to head to their starting point. I also had to rephrase part of his quote, but not all of it. Discord’s dramatic line is referenced to Beast Machines. Starlight’s quote is referenced to Silver the Hedgehog from the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog video game. As for Rainbow, her cheer is referenced to Han Solo when Marty bopped his head on the horn.

Discord and Twilight caught up with the others.

Marty motioned his friends, “C’mon guys! Let’s go!”

When his friends ran past him, he followed them as they each got onto their seats. Marty slid over the hood to the other side of the DeLorean and sat on the driver seat before he closed the door, started the engine, and drove the DeLorean to the intersection near the cinema. He made a sharp U-turn drift on the street and drove back the other direction. Emmett was waiting for the chiming to stop. He then saw his friends pass by.

“Yay!” He cheered, blowing a kiss goodbye to them.

When the clock stopped banging its bell, the big hand rotated to the 1 mark, dictating they have 3 minutes left. Emmett looked between the ledge and the wire connected to the antenna. He began to move slowly toward the statue. There was not enough room to get across, so he had to grab onto the statue for support. He looked down at first from how far he was up high, feeling scared. His foot caused a tiny piece of the ledge to break off, but he managed to get around the statue and continued onward. Down to the streets of town, Emmett’s friends continued going straight searching for the white line Discord painted.

“See it, Marty?” Discord asked.

“No,” he said, until he spotted something, “Wait. Yeah, I see it. Just like you said.”

Up ahead, Discord painted a white line with a warning saying, ‘START HERE’, right near the Bluebird Motel sign. When they arrived, Marty made another U-turn drift and parked right at their starting point.

“Great job, Discord.” Starlight complemented.

“Oh, no applause please, Starlight. I embarrass easily.” He boasted dramatically.

“Give me a hand, Twilight.” Marty announced, as they both got out of the DeLorean.

Together, they took the lightning hook off the side of the DeLorean and inserted it to the flux capacitor, so that the time machine can harness the bolt of lightning and generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. They both got back to their seats still feeling disappointed that they failed to tell Emmett about his future.

Marty moaned, “Dammit, Doc. Why did you have to tear up that letter?”

“We had our chance to save his future.” Rainbow said sadly.

Twilight looked down, “And now he’s gonna get murdered by the Libyans when we arrive. If only we had more time.” She mumbled sadly.

“Time... Time?” Starlight echoed. She was looking at the time circuits, staring between the destination and the departed time. She recalled that Emmett set their destination to the point where she, Twilight, and Marty left in 1985. Then, an idea came to her, “Wait, there’s still a way to change this,” She answered, which got her friends attention, “If we return to an earlier point in time, we’ll be able to save him.”

Twilight, Marty, and the others were catching on what she meant.

“You're right. We can still fix this!” Twilight smiled

“Yeah... Yeah! We got all the time we want. We got a time machine. We can just go back early and warn him,” Marty agreed, and began typing the keypad, “Okay, 10 minutes oughta do it.”

When he finished resetting the time-circuits, the headers of the destination time changed, reading [SEP 26 1985 1:24]. That’s about 10 minutes early before Emmett gets shot at 1:35 AM.

“Okay, let’s check,” Twilight declared, “Time-circuits on?”

“Check.” Marty answered.

“Flux-capacitor?” Starlight asked.

“Fluxing,” Marty confirmed, “Engine running. Alright! We’re good to go.”

The equestrians cheered. But just as they were ready to go, the engine of the DeLorean immediately shut off, causing all gauges to dial down to zero.

“Whoa, what happened?” Rainbow asked in confusion.

Starlight gasped, “The car’s engine stopped. We’re stuck!”

“No... No, no, no, no. Not this time. C’mon, c’mon.” Marty grunted.

He tried turning the ignition to get it started, but it didn’t work.

Meanwhile, Emmett struggled to traverse the small ledge of the courthouse. He gripped the face of the clock and reached for the wire. The ledge couldn’t hold Emmett’s weight. When Emmett almost had it, a large piece of the ledge broke off. He screamed as he let go of the cable and immediately held onto the hour hand before he nearly fell. Luckily, the cord landed on his left shoe, but he had trouble lifting his body back onto the ledge. He looked up to see the minute hand moved again to the 2 mark. He was running out of time.

Marty was still struggling to restart the engine of the time machine. The headlights flickered when he turned the ignition key every time. The equestrians in their EG forms complained who were beginning to feel anxious and impatient.

“Hurry up!” Rainbow cried.

“I’m trying!” Marty said.

Emmett moved his body to the right and tried to reach the wire that kept swaying back and forth, so he can pull himself back up to the ledge. He then looked down when he heard the left part of his pants beginning to rip. The cable was stuck to the fabric of his pants and was almost going to fall. He had to be careful not to lose his chance to connect the wires back together. At last, Emmett grabbed the wire. He lifted his left leg up, but he caused the cable to rip the fabric more on the left side of his left shoe. Emmett positioned the cable to his right side of his foot. Judging his moment, he slowly lifted his leg up and quickly grabbed the cable. Emmett, groaned in relief, now had to lift his legs towards the ledge. Back at the DeLorean, Marty still couldn’t get the engine running.

Pinkie worried, “Anytime now, Marty!”

“C’mon.” he mumbled to himself.

Just then, the alarm clock went off.

Twilight gasped, “That’s our cue. We’re gonna miss our chance!”

Rainbow worried, “Marty, do something!”

Marty kept turning the ignition key and pressing the gas pedal to start it up, “Here we go! Here we go, this time! C’mon!” he grumbled. His adrenaline started to rise up as he banged the steering wheel a little, “Please... Please, c’mon!”

Starlight covered her eyes, “Oh, we’re doomed!” she whined.

Twilight looked down and panicked, “We’re not gonna make it!"

Rainbow angrily yelled at him, “Will you hurry up already?!”

“I’ve been trying! It won’t start!” He shouted.

Discord complained, “Use your head, kid! You better think of something, or we’re stuck here forever!”

Marty was furious when he heard him say that. So furious, that he yelled and banged his head on the steering wheel, making the DeLorean honk its horn. Fortunately, his temper made the car sprang to life as the engine started revving. The group looked at each other with wide eyes.

“Huh!” They gasped in relief.

“Let’s roll!” Pinkie cheered.

Marty pressed the gas pedal hard, and they were off.

“YAHOO!!!!” Rainbow cheered.

At the clock tower, Emmett finally got himself back onto the ledge. He had a proud look on his face and prepared to reconnect the wires. Unfortunately, it wasn’t close enough to attach. The branch prevented the cable from moving all the way. He tried to pull them closer as hard as he could, but it was no use. The DeLorean was on its way. Marty floored all the way while checking their speed.

“55 miles an hour, guys. We’re almost there.” He announced.

Emmett struggled to get the cable closer. So far, he hasn’t been making progress. So, he tried yanking the cord a few times, hoping it will move a little so he can manage to connect them in time. But when he forced it so hard, he accidentally caused the other end of the cable to disconnect from the lamppost. The other end of the wire was stuck to the branch. He looked to see that he had just created a new problem.

“AHHH!” he screamed in horror.

Soon, the DeLorean was getting closer to its target. Marty shifted to high gear as they were going faster. The digital speedometer read 61 miles per hour, just not enough speed yet. Emmett looked at the cable he had pulled after it got disconnected from the lamppost cable. He looked up to see the minute hand move to the 3-minute mark. Marty and his friends continued to speed closer and closer to their target as they passed the 75 mile mark.

Twilight called, “I REALLY hope you know what you’re doing, Marty!”

“I just can’t wait to see what happens!” Pinkie excited.

Emmett looked to see the street where the time machine was coming to the wire, looked up again to see the lightning was striking closer to the steeple and the antenna of the courthouse and stared back at the car. He then saw two headlights appearing to the street coming into town, and he could barely make out the hook that was attached to the time vehicle. He realized if he couldn’t get the other end plugged back in a few seconds, his friends will crash into the cinema and nearly die. So, having no time to waste, Emmett had determined look on his face and came up with a plan, but he had to reconnect the wires together and work hard fast.

Back at the DeLorean, Marty was sweating from the car to make the wire on time. The others were anxious and praying that they would not miss the window of opportunity.

Rainbow yelled, “COME ON, MCFLY! PUNCH IT!”

Pinkie noticed, “Aooooh... I see what you did there!”

Discord realized, “Yes. Nice reference too...”

But Discord was cut off when Marty stomped the gas pedal further which made the car lunge faster. He wiped the sweat off his forehead feeling more anxious than his friends are.

“WHOOOAAA!!!” The equestrians held on.

While back at the clock, Emmett began looping the cable around, hooked it onto the big hand of the clock, and tightened it. As the car zoomed closer, Starlight managed to look out the passenger window to see Emmett grabbing the wire.

“Guys, look!” she pointed.

They looked out the windows and saw Emmett grab onto the wire with both hands.

Twilight spoke in disbelief, “What in the name of Celestia and Luna is he doing?!”

“Something either brave, or crazy I’m guessing.” Rainbow cringed.

“Probably both.” Discord guessed.

With both hands clutched tight to the cord, Emmett bravely throws himself off the ledge and zip-lined all the way down screaming,

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

He groans when he lands on the ground next to the fallen branch. The group were surprised and taken back by the action as Marty continues to drive the DeLorean, but also taking notice of Emmett at the same time.

Starlight shocked, “WOW!”

“Both.” Rainbow/Discord mumbled in unison.

He already got up and worked hard to get the other end of the cable unstuck from the tree branch. In the car, the DeLorean’s speedometers had indicated 88 miles per hours and the wheels of the time machine started sparking up and the LED lights were lit up again.

Rainbow/Discord gasped, “WHOOOAAAA!”

“Ooh.... pretty!” Pinkie said, gazing at the bright lights.

Starlight cheered, “It’s working!”

Twilight warned, “But we’re not out of the woods yet! Emmett still has to fix the cable!!!”

And at the exact moment she said that, Emmett had finally gotten the cord unstuck and rushed around the branch with it. The DeLorean was now 18 feet from the cable. Will they really make it back to the future?

Marty grunted, “Doc...”

Twilight mumbled to herself, “Please Emmett...”

Rainbow prayed, “I want to see AJ again...”

Discord added, “Let me find Fluttershy on the other side...”

Emmett raced towards to the loose cable at the lamppost as the DeLorean was now 8 yards from the wire. Marty looked forward and shut his eyes bracing for what was about to come and his friends looked at the little alarm clock to see the moment of truth was about to be revealed as they counted down and hold hands for what was about to happen.

Rainbow shouts, “5!”

Discord shouts, “4!!”

Pinkie shouts, “3!!!”

Starlight shouts, “2!!!!”

Twilight finished, “ONE!!!!!”

When the minute hand drops to the 4-minute mark, a gigantic lightning bolt strikes and crashes down to the antenna and cable on the clock tower, sending down the electric current flowing through the wire. And just in the nick of time, Emmett connects the other end of the cable to the lamp cable before he briefly gets shocked and thrusts himself back on the ground. As the DeLorean pulls up to the cable, the hook connects onto the wire at the exact same time as the electricity hits it, and the time machine along with its passengers vanished in brilliant flash of light, leaving a pair of fire trails behind as they headed down the street to the cinema. Emmett recovers enough to see the DeLorean left the long hook behind when it disappeared. It was dangling off, with lingering electricity on it until it stops and catches on fire too.

Emmett stood up, stared wide eyed at first to the courthouse and the lamppost both damaged from the lighting, then to the wire in flames between the two lampposts. His jaw opened slowly to a smile as he moved past them to run up and go between the fire trails the DeLorean left behind. At that moment, Emmett let out a loud cheer of joy that his experiment worked,

“YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOH HOO HOOOO!”

He jogged back to the start of the trail and turned to look up at the clock tower, content that all was right with the world. But he also looked up in the sky, thinking about his friends and hopes to help them anyway he can when he sees them again in 1985.

Well, that’s it. I can’t go any further because Hungry Hero has already made a quote of his own called Going Back TO/FROM the Future. It’s time he needed a little extra of what was going to happen in the first movie before the lightning strikes.

Man, I always loved this scene.

I know! It is a great scene! Anyway, I had to extend this scene before they go back to the future and come back from the future.

(applauds) Bravo, bravo! Magnificent!

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

The Search for John Connor

The Equestrians arrive at the Galleria in hopes of finding the young boy who would become the leader of the human resistance against Skynet.

Twilight: Everypony spread out. We'll rendezvous at the entrance.

Spike and the girls nod in agreement and go their separate ways. Applejack goes into a music shop, believing John to be looking for an electric guitar. Rarity chooses to look in a clothing store, wondering about the boy's taste in clothes. Pinkie Pie enters the candy store, somehow thinking John likes sweets. Rainbow Dash has little luck finding the child at the shoe store.

Rainbow, thinking: Great. This kid could be anywhere!

Just then, a man in a police uniform walks up to her.

"Cop": Excuse me, young lady.

Rainbow turns around; the man shows her a photo of John Connor.

"Cop": Have you seen this boy?

Rainbow, studying the picture: Hmm... No, can't say I have.

The man leaves without a word.

Fluttershy wanders into the pet store and asked everyone if they saw anyone named John Connor. One dog was barking ferociously, gaining the girl's attention.

Fluttershy: What is it, boy?

The dog barks frantically, making the other customers and clerks irritated.

Customer: Can you please shut that goddamn thing up?

Fluttershy, turning around to angry customer: Excuse me?! This boy is trying to tell me something important and--

She looks behind the woman and gasps in horror at what she sees: a large, muscular man in a leather jacket, leather pants, and sunglasses. The man looked eerily similar to the villain she and her friends encountered on their previous visit: the Terminator.

Fluttershy, thinking: No no no no no NOO!

She runs, hoping to avoid being seen. From what Fluttershy could see, he was carrying a rectangular box of roses, and yet she feared the worst. Knowing that she can't take on this machine alone, she hopes to find the others.

Twilight finds herself at a bookstore.

Twilight, thinking: Hopefully, Sarah taught her son how to read.

She then sees a panicking Fluttershy sprint into the shop.

Fluttershy: Twilight... (hyperventilating) I... I saw it...

Twilight: Saw what?

Fluttershy: A T... T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Ter...

Twilight: A what?!

Fluttershy: TERMINATOR!!

Twilight: Wh-What?! Are you sure?

Fluttershy, crying: Yes... I was in the pet store... and this dog was barking and I looked in his direction, and...

Twilight gasps, remembering Kyle Reese's tales of the future.

Twilight: Fluttershy, we need to find the others right away! This is now a matter of life and death!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely looks as though there's plenty of potential to work with. Looking forward to what we do with this project.

Aliens

Encounter with the Queen

Newt: Ripley! Girls! Spike!

Ripley rips out the cocoon the Xenomorphs placed Newt in.

Ripley: Grab onto me! Hold on.

The girl does so.

Fluttershy: Oh, thank goodness!

Rainbow: Let's get outta here!

The group tries to escape, but an explosion forces them to run the other way. They come to a stop in a new room.

Pinkie: I think we're all safe.

Twilight, frigthened: Um, Pinkie...

Pinkie: Hmm?

Twilight points out something. Ripley then sees it: a nest filled with eggs. A wave of terror broke over Ripley, Newt and the Equestrians upion seeing them. What's worse is they see a new egg being laid from an ovipositor. Slowly looking up, the Equestrians' eyes widen and their jaws drop at a horrifying sight: the Alien Queen, the mother of the creatures they had encountered. She is much larger than her children, possessing a crown-like carapace, double-jointed hind legs, two sets of dorsal tubes and three sets of limbs.

Rainbow, holding her friends close: I... I... Um...

Fluttershy, quivering: Ellen... We need to leave... Please...

A sound is heard; Xenomorph Warriors start to surround them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Like staring at the Queen Ant if they were that size in that 'Grounded' video game. That's what I'm thinking with this scenario.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I guess now both Rainbow Dash and Sonic the Hedgehog have another thing in-common. They both lost someone very dear and precious to them.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Talking about Longclaw and Daring Do

Rainbow Dash was asleep, when she felt the cold night wind blowing in the room.

She looked up, seeing Tom Wakowski was asleep, but Sonic was standing on the balcony, looking into the night.

“Sonic?” Rainbow yawned. “What…what are you doing out here?”

“Oh, hey Dash,” Sonic greeted. “I just wanted to get some fresh air. Look at the stars. You know? On nights like these, me and Longclaw would look at the stars all the time.”

“Really?” Rainbow smiled. “So, what’s she like? You told me that she was like Obi-Wan, but with a beak and ears mice.”

“Oh, she was incredible,” Sonic smiled longingly. “She’s wise and she’s nice, but she’s also very strong and can be very strict. Like really. She’s such a control freak. But I’m guessing that’s because she cares.”

“Yeah. Parents are like that. They can be stern, or embarrassing, but they love you.”

“Still…I wished Longclaw were here. Whenever she’s around, it’s like I can always count on her to be there, to ask questions, get some answers, or talk my feelings too. But with her gone…I’m kinda lost.”

Rainbow Dash looked at the blue hedgehog with sympathy, before her eyes watered.

“She sounds just like another friend of mine,” Rainbow Dash sniffled. “She was amazing… She’s not just a friend. She was my hero. She hunts treasures, fights bad guys, and looks cool doing it. She was like me…but 20%…No! Make that…100% cooler than me.”

“She sounds awesome. But…what happened to her?”

Rainbow Dash’s lips trembled, as she sobbed, “One day, I found out…that she was killed…and her murderer took her place. She took her identity. And…the recent adventure I got to share with her was a lie! She’s dead!”

Rainbow Dash broke down crying harder as Sonic watched her with tears in his eyes.

“My best friend, who was like a sister…and my hero…is dead! And the last time I talked to her, I…I never got to tell her how much she means to me!”

Without warning, Rainbow Dash felt a pair of arms wrapped around her. It was a bliss, and it made her stop crying for a brief moment. But only temporarily. She simply returned the hug and cried into Sonic’s quills.

That night, the two friends both share their sadness and grievances together at the loss of their deceased loved ones.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

The Two Terminators

At the shoe store...

Rainbow: Are you... (whispers) Are you kidding me?!

Fluttershy: Would I really be lying if I wasn't panicking?

Twilight: We need to find John and fast.

Rainbow: But we don't even know the first place to look!

We see John Connor at the arcade with his friend and fellow delinquent Tim playing the video game Missile Command. Sometime later, Tim goes for more quarters.

Spike goes into the same clothing store where Rarity is. Soon after, the other girls appear.

Twilight: Spike! Rarity!

They tell the two of the Terminator's presence.

Spike: Not good. Where could this guy be?

John sits in one of the machines playing the flight simulator After Burner, racking up some points. Little does he know that a "policeman" has entered the arcade.

Girl playing game: Oh, no...

"Cop": Girls, do you know John Connor?

Girls: No...

He approaches Tim.

"Cop": Hey... You know this guy?

Tim, studying the photo: Nah, I don't know him. (Believing his friend to be in trouble with the law again, Tim goes straight for the After Burner machine) John.

John: Not now, not now.

Tim: Hey. Man, there's this cop scopin' for ya. Check it out.

John looks over his pal's shoulder and sees the "cop" questioning another kid, who points out John's location.

Tim: Split, man. Just go.

While this is happening, the Equestrians head up to the third floor.

Twilight: Okay, if we were juvenile delinquents, where would we run if there was an officer after us?

Pinkie: I know! I know! (Points to the door with a sign saying "EMPLOYEES ONLY") Let's go there!

Rainbow: Good idea, Pinkie!

They attempt to go in but are caught by a tough looking security guard.

Guard: Hold it right there, all of you! Where's the fire?

Rainbow: We don't have time for this! (She grabs the security guard, tosses him aside and opens the door.) Let's go!

They run through the hallways and find young John near a Pepsi machine.

Twilight: John Connor, right?

John is confused as to how this purple girl knows his name, but the shock disappears when he looks in the opposite direction. The Equestrians look too and gasp in alarm. The Terminator is walking right in front of them and as he does, tears open the box of roses, revealing a loaded shotgun. It cocks the gun, showing that it means business.

Fluttershy: Run...

They all do so, trying to find an escape route but the Terminator follows them intently.

Employee: Hey! Hey!

The youths then see the "officer" drawing his pistol out, seemingly at the T-800.

Spike: What do we do? What do we do?

Rainbow: I would think that cop's here to help. Or arrest us.

Twilight, glaring at the T-800: Don't think you and Skynet are getting what it wants--

T-800: Get down.

Equestrians: Huh?!

John ducks and grabs the others. The T-800 shoots the "officer," bit instead of blood, there is a hole of silvery liquid and the "officer" is still standing.

The Equestrians gasp.

Applejack: Y'all don't think...?!

The T-800 grabs John, using its body as a shield. The other individual then fires his gun. Without another word, the Equestrians run behind some other doors and see the "man" shoot the unlucky employee who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The pistol then clicks; as he attempts to reload, the T-800 shoots again and again, until the enemy is brought to the floor.

Fluttershy: Is it over?

She and the others look over and see the bullet wounds heal themselves. The individual--known as the T-1000--gets back up and wrestles his counterpart for the gun.

Rainbow: Not by a long shot.

Pinkie: So that officer guy's another Terminator. Who knew?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That would be something the two could have worth talking about. Specifically, if we consider doing this movie for the series.

Super Mario Movie
Bowser's army
Bowser would've destroyed the Mushroom Kingdom regardless if Peach married him or not.
The super Mario bros movie: Bowsers army - YouTube

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably... I mean Bowser doesn't care so much about the kingdom. He only wanted Peach... for reasons we barely even know. And this way, without a kingdom, Peach would have no reason to reject Bower's proposal to be united. Unless she's crazy enough to rather die than be in the arms of a bloodthirsty turtle monster.

Super Mario Movie
He's not important
Really Peach, how is he supposed to gain confidence if you say he's not important?
The Super Mario Bros. Movie “He’s Not Important!” - YouTube

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably not the best choice of words, but that's assuming how long Peach has been doing this whole princess thing. Apparently since she was a little kid, whose origins remain unknown, but maybe even she is still learning.

Super Mario Movie
Baby Peach
Wonder in the sequel if we find out about Peach's origins, and her family.
The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023) - Baby Princess Peach (AMC Theaters Airing) - YouTube

• Viewing 3,751 - 3,800 of 4,119