Spike and Gabby 172 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hello every bronies and pegasisters. What a year this has been. Easters indoor and canceled due to this COVID-19 Pandemic. But better be safe than sorry. On the bright side, it's not gonna stop us from watching some Easter movies indoors. I.e. Hops, It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown, Irving Berlin's Easter Parade, and The Greatest Story Ever Told.Watch out for It.

And from Spike and Gabby, they wished us all a Happy Easter.

Ta-da.

Happy Easter and stay healthy.

Why do I feel that many of them want to see those two doing it on Easter?

You know, I forgot that today was Easter. What with all these crazy shenanigans going on, it's hard to think about something fun like Easter. Heck, there is hardly any time to think about something fun like Easter. Then again, it's been years since I did anything Easter related like painted eggs and jellybeans. Heck, I'm barely attending the Easter Sunday Service, which is one of the few times I ever go to church (And only just to sing).

But, at least now that I know what today is, hopefully 'The Easter Bunny is Coming To Town' is available on YouTube. One of my favorite specials even though it's essentially just 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4