Spike and Gabby 172 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Know how both Twilight and Cadence have their "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake" chance? Or Applejack and Apple Bloom with their Sisterhood chant in that episode where Big Mac pretends he's "Orchard Blossom" (which I still find hilarious btw), or how about that fan animation between Princess Luna and the blind pegasus filly Snowdrop that goes:

Moonlight, Moonlight
Fireflies awake!
Make a wish
And do a little shake!

Oh, and let's not forget the "Guy's Night" chant both Spike, Discord, and Big Mac do together.

So I've been thinking, maybe this could also work between Spike and Gabby as well. What do you think?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So far, I've got:

Dragons and griffons!
Hearts strong as lions!
Getting our game on!

That's what I've got so far, but it's not as catchy.

So far it sounds good

I see some potential there. But I do agree it does need a bit of brushing up.

Try this:

Dragon's heart, Griffin's roar
Strong as lions, for rich or poor
Always game, in dark and strife
Unite as one, friends for life!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I did my best. I was thinking of that bonding system that was used in the 'Gregor the Overlander' books which were popular long before 'The Hunger Games'. Now that the movie adaptations for those books are over and done with, you've got to imagine if eventually they'll get around to doing film adaptations of the 'Gregor' books even if the talking animals (Like the bats, rats, cockroaches, spiders, etc.) have to be entirely done in CGI. But if they do so, there's a ton of elements they can try to expand upon.

Hmm. It is tricky to come up with a friendship cheer for Spike and Gabby. Though I do like the direction you are going.

Let me give it a try...

Pen pals
Pen pals
Spike and Gabby
Working together
makes us super-duper happy!

Kind of a play on how both are known for their talents in mail delivery and how they met as pen pals that did eventually come together to have great times in person. :)

Hmm... It's a cute little chant. Pretty simple and straight forward. Though I'd have to repeat it out loud to myself if it's just what P.D. would be looking for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8