FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,282 members · 20,946 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I wanted to give you guys this post because for some reason...it sort of clicked in my head that there were some episodes of MLP: FiM’s eighth and ninth season that hold no mentioning or share a certain element of continuity with the other episodes of those seasons. I figured it’d be fun to show you guys what episodes I found that can very much be considered prequels to both those seasons and the movie.

So, without further ado, here they are:

• The Maud Couple

• The Parent Map

• The Break Up Break Down

The School of Friendship isn’t featured or mentioned in these episodes, and neither are the Student Six or the characters from the MLP film. And, of course, Spike doesn’t have his wings yet.

• Sounds of Silence

• Common Ground

• Going to Seed

• Daring Doubt

• Growing Up is Hard to Do

Just like the other three episodes, there is no involvement or mention of the School of Friendship, the characters from the movie, or the Student Six. Along with that, though, Spike isn’t featured, there’s no mention of King Sombra’s attack and defeat in “The Beginning of the End”, nor any mention of Twilight becoming ruler of Equestria or the events regarding “The Last Crusade”.

On the subject of “Daring Doubt”, though, Twilight becoming Equestria’s newest leader will be mentioned in the upcoming sequel to A Moment of Truth, so for me...that episode takes place during Season 9.

I hope you all enjoyed this post.

What do you guys think?

There were a lot of things not mentioned here:ajsleepy:.

The School of Friendship and Young Six, and how they're learning about themselves and the friendships they have.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5