Fan Club of A Man Undercover 52 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

...I’ve decided that I’ll be making my own reviews on various comics based on My Little Pony beginning in 2021, only I won’t be doing them in sequential order. I plan on first starting off with the “My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel” and “Legends of Magic” comic series, and ones that I believe were referenced in some episodes, like a couple of the “Friends Forever” comics.

Plus, I find that it’d be a great opportunity to increase my repertoire as a reviewer and do more reviews on stuff based on MLP.

Also, while I will be doing a review on the first comics of the “Season 10” line, I will not be classifying them as official canon due to its references to comics that were retconned by the show later on, tried to retcon the show itself, or referenced previous comics that mentioned ones that were retconned by the show later on.

That is all.

Hopefully, you'll find a comic that you'll like. Should you make a positive review, I look forward to reading it. :pinkiesmile:

Very few people think the comics are canon, anyway. I think the Pillars comics are the exception to this.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I have a question:

Do you guys think it'd be okay to review the "Season 10" in comic form without reviewing "The Last Problem" and "The Last Crusade" first?

Unless the comics contain explicit references to those episodes, I don't see why not.

That would be good. I didn’t exactly like “The Last Crusade” and “The Last Problem” is a sequel formSeason 10.

Go right ahead.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Not to mention the fact that the future setting could very well be non-canon, yes?

Well, it could be a possible future to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11