FimFiction Feghoot Festival 106 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Super Trampoline
Group Admin

I'm a whole-ass mess. I need to recognize disaster before it happened like it happened at BronyCon. So because I love you all and want it to be good not-last-second-half-assed Live Stream, the FimFiction Feghoot Festival Results are now Happening August Friday 23rd. I love you all and hope you understand that I don't want to have another breakdown Like I had at BronyCon trying to get everything ready by tomorrow.

I still haven't written my BronyCon blog, because well I would not be me if any writing came without massive amounts of procrastination involved. But when I do, one of the themes I will dwell upon is that when I try to do things under non-optimal sleep conditions and I try to cram too much that I'm doing in at the last minute, things invariably go very very badly. I already called in sick to work today. I don't want to try to cram a bunch of stuff in and do that again tomorrow. I am so sorry, but I'm going to do the Feghoot results announcement on Friday the 23rd now. I love you all, and I want to give you a great live stream, with a bunch of people involved and everyone knowing what's going on. Right now, I was planning on figuring stuff out yesterday but I didn't get around to it because I'm a whole ass mess. Do not worry, all the prize money is set aside, that is not an issue. I just I'm not in a good mental place right this second and I don't think trying to get all the last-minute pieces of the Live Stream, including the fact that I need to obtain a webcam because none of my three devices for various reasons can stream right now. Look I'll give this blog a basic overpass but I'm doing this all voice to text and just know I love you all so much and I'm so glad this contest worked and I'm sorry that it's taking so long to get the results but I think you will agree my mental health is more important than getting the results tomorrow instead of in another week so I absolutely 100% promise that the Fimfiction Feghoot festival results will be announced Friday 23rd of August at 7 p.m. Pacific Time 10 p.m. eastern time. I love you all, goodnight. Now that my paycheck came in, I'm going to go eat. And to make clear that is with the prize money set aside I wasn't touching that.

Oh also a truly massive shitstorm happened on my facebook over the weekend that's a lot of why I'm not doing so hot mentally. My boyfriend said he's taking a break from me until I get my shit together and he's a whole-ass person with every right to do that but obviously that's a not-to-hot blow to me.

Big hug, man. Take all the time you need. I hope things work out between you two!

I think you will agree my mental health is more important than getting the results tomorrow instead of in another week

Sending positive vibes your way.

Super Trampoline
Group Admin

I really need to watch that movie sometime.

Take all the time you need, mate.

I accidentally ordered it at the Circus Circus hotel in Las Vegas once. (This was years ago) XD Stopped it after two seconds when I realized what I did.

I watched it on Netflix after a long while. You might enjoy it, Raul Julia Bison memes and all!

Super Trampoline
Group Admin

The fact that Raul Julia took the role of M. Bison to make his kids happy and gave it his all, knowing that he was dying of cancer, warms the cockles of my heart.

Is that why he took the part? That is heartwarming!

Given what glimpses of the situation I got from your blogs here, I completely understand the need to recollect yourself. The outcome of the dumb horse joke contest matter much less than your mental and emotional well-being. Here's hoping you bounce back quickly.

Super Trampoline
Group Admin

I know it was a small thing, but getting to try the Durian you brought was one of the highlights of the con for me.

Happy to be of service! :pinkiehappy: Sharing it with everyone was one of the highlights for me, too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11