Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Come one, come all, to the sensation that's sweeping the nation, it's the one, the only, the Idolbowl!!!!!!!!!

Yes the Idolbowl, perhaps the most coveted bowl of all! Idle Hooves, definitely not a Changeling, stands at the centre of this complex web of relationships and entanglements that we've watched unfold over the Moons. Surprise, dismay, romance, comedy, it has it all!

But in the end there can only be one winner of the Idolbowl! Now you, the audience, get to place your bets on who you think will win! Follow this link: https://www.strawpoll.me/19071791 and cast your vote, let us know who you think will win this most illustrious of prizes!

EDIT: There was a small issue of my writing Cadance's name wrong in the first poll. A new, corrected, poll is now up! Follow the link in the passage above!

what is this for again?

Not for anything, just a little funny gag about who people want to see Idol end up with romantically :P

Currently Topaz has a narrow lead over the Cuddlepile (aka the harem ending)

Oh ok thanks for telling me btw I voted for Mothchaser

Good job! Mothchaser is objectively best :twilightsmile:

Thanks Mr. or Ms. SwirledEyez

Ms! And you're welcome! :twilightsmile:

So as of this moment it seems our Idolbowl breaks down thusly:

Coming in with the highest result, at 35% of the total votes, it is the Cuddlepile, or the effective harem ending (I guess there's a lot of people who can't make up their minds, huh?)

Not far below the Cuddlepile, and was frequently the leader until the end, we have the First Girl herself: Topaz Showers, with 27% of the vote.

Then coming in third place, the last of the 'big players', Mothy herself has a respectable 16% of the vote.

Princess Cadance and Chrysalis tie for 4th Place at 6% each whilst below them everyone else has miniscule representation.

Poor Wispy and Viridian are the only two Ponies to have, so far, received no votes!

Will the Cuddlepile dominate? Will the leaderboard eternally just be a two-way pull between Topaz and the Cuddlepile? How does Celestia feel knowing that Cadance, Luna AND Chrysalis all received more votes than her?

I'll keep you updated as things develop :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8