Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Synesisbassist
Group Admin

Hello all and good day! This is Synesisbassist, happy to remind you of our stream tonight! Later on, me along with a few other members of C.L.O.P.S will be interviewing....

Insert fanfare and shit

And just WHO the heck is Rabo9D? Well, that's a very good question dear reader, one that we can hopefully answer tonight on the podcast! As a fellow creator of various pony content on the Youtube's, he or is it a she? Maybe that is a good question to ask, hmm? has numerous live readings of stories on his channel, including a handful of mine. (I swear, we're not biased...) Boasting almost one thousand subscribers and growing, Rabo is a talented reader of stories, with a crisp, clear voice, and a plethora of different videos from Fallout Equestria stories, to clop, romance, and even some silly stuff.

So if you've ever wanted to know what it was like doing live readings, maybe you want to know how to do it yourself, Rabo would be a good person to ask such questions. Or, perhaps you're just weird and want to know what his favorite triangle is. Mine is isosceles. :yay: If you have any questions for our special guest, or even myself or Duskhoof, feel free to leave those below in the comments of this post!

We promise to try to get to every single one, or the pizza is free! There is no free pizza... Sad ponyo...

Check out our Twitch channel, The CLOPS Society! tonight at seven (7) pm eastern standard time for all the laughs, jokes, and failed puns that can come from us! Who knows, you might learn a thing or two!

Until then, see you all hopefully tonight.

~Synesisbassist, and the rest of the CLOPS.

Scaramouche
Group Admin

We will be going live in FIVE MINUTES!!!

A Canadian (Synesisbassist), A Yank (Salty Alty), and some knob from England (Duskhoof) will be chatting to YouTube story narrator

We need your questions for a popular YouTuber who reads FIMFiction stories to his viewers. Click here!

Click Here!!!

For those who do not know StraightToThePointStudio, they are a channel on Youtube with 900+ subscribers who primarily read stories from authors on FIMFiction.

We'll be meeting on our Twitch Channel here, currently set up and waiting for whatever craziness we bring to the table.

We'll be asking Rabo from StraightToThePointStudio what he believes makes a story worth reading on Youtube, what are his top tips for narrating a story and what they want to see for the future of MLP.

We're looking forward to it, we will give ourselves time to answer some questions, please shoot us a few below!

All good things, and see you Saturday 23rd March from 7PM EST

A Canadian (Synesisbassist), A Yank (Salty Alty), and some knob from England (Duskhoof)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2