Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Scaramouche
Group Admin

Hi folks,

Quite simply, life gets tough. It is great sometimes, but it also has hard and terrible moments.

If you need to rant, rave or groan about something happening to you or around you, come here to discuss it with others.

All good things,
Dusky.

Sharing those problems is always good for the stress relief, don’t listen to Star Trek V Shatner! Sharing doesn’t just give others the chance to help you out, it also helps you process everything yourself. :twilightsmile:

Scaramouche
Group Admin

That’s why I believe it should be done more :3
Even if the friends around you cannot help fully, they can point you in the right direction and make you feel needed and wanted.

Yup, sometimes the best thing from group input are suggestions you’d just never have thought of by yourself.

I just move into assisted living, so i went over for lunch to the other assisted-living facility that is in the house where we live and there was this one girl she started to scream or something and then we needed to call the ambulance, not sure why but I didn’t like it.

I felt like crying.

This is not just something to get attention that actuall really happened to me. So don’t joke around

Scaramouche
Group Admin

Geez, I'm sorry that happened to you but it sounds like you all handled it in the best possible way.

We all want to be that person who goes and helps the weak, the ill, the scared and those in danger, but we cannot always be that person. Often, those that attempt to can get themselves or others in danger. You were right to stay back and let people resolve the matter who were in a better place to handle the matter.

Don't ever beat yourself up for needing to remove yourself from something you don't like or that unnerves you. You can still help by caring and offering small things that make you and others feel better from the sidelines, but your health and wellbeing must always come first.

All good things,
Dusky

Thanks. I’ll talk in pm

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8