Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello, I am Robipony, and I am more then willing to wrote shortfics for stories that involve monsterfied ponies, monsters, monsters and ponies falling in love. Stuff like that.

I don't write clopfics, same sex shipping (sorry if that offends you), stories with extreme Gore, trollfics, or anything with humans/Equestria Girls related.

I also hold the right to refuse a request, for the following reasons:

• You didn't read my restrictions and requested something I refuse to write.
  • If I become busy with work or writing my own fics.
  • If you act like a jerk to me.
  • Remember to have a picture.

Thank you for reading this thread. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Note: I am currently writing this on my phone so I might amend it later.

what about
Nymph and Naga

6785433 Well, seeing as this is a group where we make stories for artwork, I need a piece of art first. :twilightsheepish:

oh, I know

I jest wanted to know if they count as monsters

Edit: GreenBird

P.S. If I had know of the Common-Emerald-Dove when I had asked for that art, she would have look different

Wait... is it only the image that we made ?

Green-Bird: 50% Harpy, 50% Nymph: Nympy; She likes 2 spend her time in the grading and with the animals, mostly the birds. Maybe it's because she's half a "plant" and half a "bird", she can change into a Cloven-feathered Dove, but she stell enjoys hugging, and have a friendly duel, with her friends.

p.s. if you want, her husband is Farmer

6785474 Harpies/Nymphs do count as monsters. Admittedly I forgot to mention that I don't write Equestria Girl related stories.

Of course, Harpies like this are totally fine. I did it as a link because my phone won't copy pics for some reason.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5