Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Good day! I'm David, creator of Ponyfinder and slinger of far too many words on this site. Want your words to be next? Could happen!

Go here and sign up to get your story started. I'll work with most concepts, but I will admit a weakness in the realms of sadsack. My stories usually have a happy ending, or at least the promise of better days.

Welcome to the group even if you don't click that link (please click that link). I hope artists of all kinds find each other, as well as people just trying to get their hooves on it.

Hey, would you mind posting this in the Authors For Commissions [Master List Of Authors]? Since you seem to want to do this regularly I would suggest at least posting there in case the forum gets flooded and your post gets lost.

I did on the day that that other post came up. All good!

Hello David... again. My apologies, I’m afraid I contacted you on the wrong thread. Allow me to reintroduce myself. The name is Magic Man, and I do have a story commission idea I’d like to see brought to life.:twilightsmile: I have a detailed idea in mind, would you be okay if I PMed it to you as per one of your suggestions on the other thread?

We are now in conversation

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5