Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Anybody fancy trying to put together a timeline for the story so far?

Are you kidding me, I mean the obvious Equestria Girls, Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games line up neatly but everything else urggh.

UHHH... How in the world are we gonna do dat?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

It could be awkward.

Some events occur on a clearly defined date, such as Tom Haddington's TF into Apple Bloom (opening day of BronyCon 2018). Others do not.

AJ Smith ends up as Applejack shortly after Tom's sister reports him missing and buys the Stetson. New AJ runs into "Rarity" and gets roped into impromptu cosplay skit where folks are looking for "Apple Bloom". Emily, who ends up as Scootaloo (she was cosplaying as Scootaloo) tells AJ and Rarity she ran into "Apple Bloom" near the bathrooms. AJ meets "Rainbow Rose", another transformed person before she meets "Rarity".

I assume after that, "Rarity" encounters Preston/Fluttershy and helps him/her with their transformation.

And of course I (Sweetie Belle) end up in the EG World following after Friendship Games shortly after my transformation.

Well, I had hinted a little that John was TF'd into Button at the last day of BronyCon 2018. (Scarlet couldn't message to John till the last day, where she finally returns back home and gets to her PC to message him, but not before sending the package to him via mail delivery)

So, maybe all TF's happen on or near dates when BronyCon was taking place???

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

That sounds about right.
Ah, but what day? It must take place a little while after BC 2018 as you refer to it being 'on the news' in one chapter.

Tempest in the Equestria girls universe fought in WWII so yeah she is quite old.

Andrew aka Rarity was a greeter and cosplaying undercover as "Rarity" when she was helping 'AJ' and Preston/Fluttershy out. I know Jimmy Hook became Sweetie belle and woke up near the Mirror portal/statue and met Button Mash or the person who became him. Of course, later in the day, "Sweetie Belle" meets "Rarity" at the school and head home after school. I would assume the same for Tom/Apple Bloom and Applejack once they connected. Trying to make it look like nothing was wrong, but privately, they would be comparing notes so to speak with Rarity and others who were transformed and sent to CHS as those characters.

Now that we have Trixie, Wallflower, Gabby, and the Dazzlings, we need to figure out how to incorporate them in meeting others. Plus, how would Dragon Lord Ember look in Equestria Girls? Normal teenage girl with dragon features or as a dog like Spike?

Gabby and Gilda are going shopping for clothes for Gabby, so Rarity can help Gabby with some new clothes for school and other events. Wallflower ran into Applejack and Apple Bloom during school.

I know Jimmy Hook became Sweetie belle and woke up near the Mirror portal/statue

I love being mentioned. It boosts my self esteem X3

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I hope this doesn't turn into vanity...

Don't worry, I won't try to be like James though X3

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Which is ironic, given your first name...

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Don't days like this make you feel like bursting into song?

We have some new writers for Princess Twilight Sparkle (alicorn edition and her human form from Equestria girls 1 and rainbow rocks) as well as Wallflower Blush, the Dazzlings, Gabby Griffon, and Trixie's stories.

We also have a writer for Sugar Belle, the apprentice baker at Sugar cube corner.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

They have all been added, and Misty (Twilight) is prepping to publish her story.

How did you like the new episode focusing on the Apple family, Come to Seed?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Haven't watched it yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21