Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Please welcome Thunderous as Button Mash!

Welcome to the group Thunderous we're happy to have you. The names Flaming Nova and I am Babs Seed in the Chanterlot Adventures.

Sweetie Belle (Jimmy Hook): "Hi Button Mash!" -blushes cutely-

That's great! Ah'm Applejack (Babs Seed's cousin and elder sis to Apple Bloom. We have a discord server if ya need help with yer story!

sorry about not being on. Working and I ended up getting sick over the weekend with the flu (after getting a flu shot or maybe picked it up at work).

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

We just keep rolling along.

Ah, thank you so much! I'm glad to be here myself~ I just hope I can do well as Button's writer.
Button Mash: "Heya~!" *smiles lightly*
Yeah, I'm already in that server~
Well, that's terrible. Hopefully you'll get better soon~

Hey Sweetie looks like Button might have a little crush on you.

Button Mash: *blushes a bit* Uhh... N-No, I don't!

Sweetie Belle (Jimmy Hook): ":3"

Babs Seed: *looks towards Button with a devilish smirk on her face* Ooooh, if that's true then I guess you don't need mine the other girls help asking Sweetie out on a date? *Says teasingly*:raritywink:

Button Mash: O//O Uhh... I... gahh... *groans* Don't go doing this to me, Babs... =+=

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Apple Bloom: Ah c'mon, you two are practically made fer each other!

Button Mash: Uggh... *pulls face with hands, groaning* I hate you two... My mom already did this to me, now you guys? This feels like a nightmare...

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

It's just a bit of fun!

Button Mash: *pouts* ...I guess so, but still... *smirks smugly* ...What about you and Pip? You two doing well with each other~?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

That we do Button.

Button Mash: *pouts* You're no fun.

Ok, I think we should stop this nonsense xD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18