Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Everyone,
I was going to suggest that we take a pause for a little bit, in order to allow the other authors to catch up. At the moment, JimmyHook19 and myself are well ahead of everybody else, and they are struggling to keep up.

How does this idea sound?

i totally agree. Especially with the new Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and pinkie stories left.

That's fine by me :)

I need time to read my story thus far and to go over any edits I need to do :)

And I like some help starting if not finding a good place for my story to start out so that I am on par with or going to be a part of the camp everfree arc, if doable that is.
I am working on the outline now and have sadly mad it a bit complex so help cutting the complexity is a start for me at least, the doc link is on both the forms and the discord if anyone is asking.

eh, I'll pause with you after I publish my latest chapter.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Nice to see you aboard.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

By all means, continue up to where we are in Camp Everfree.

that's the plan.
Sweetie Belle just found the doc, so she will be online to help me soon just finishing her chapter backlog.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Excellent. I'd personally suggest cutting the Timberwolf bit.

good idea, do you have any ideas on how to get me to equip the pendent and not just have it in my bag?
that's why I did the timber wolfs.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Equip the pendant? I'd assume you'd put it on to complete the costume, triggering the transformation.

BTW, is it possible if you could reply to my comments? Otherwise I have no way of knowing they've come in.

sorry, about that.
I guess I need some help reworking that part, seeing as my full costume is done by the time I get to the con.
I will work on using the reply system a lot more.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Well, in my story, something similar happens. My costume shrinks to suit my new body.

I was thinking the same thing, but by now some people are starting to get wise and may not trust the shop owner at first.
My idea was to be the fist to get wise to the idea, I still buy it but I don't use it right away. but what if the shop owner has a few words that in the right way may get me to do it anyway. maybe something around 'this pendent will look great with your costume' something like that.
Just saying. thanks for the input.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I assume you'll have witnessed not only an Apple Bloom and Scootaloo running around, but Applejack as well.

well before they get transported, yes.
Applejack at least seeing as she/he was going to be someone I try to talk to about the whole thing.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

If you need any tweaking done, let me know.

well, AJ was looking for Tom/Apple Bloom, ran into Scootaloo (or emily) and pretended to be AJ as an interactive cosplay skit where AJ asks if she saw her sister. Then finds Tom/Apple Bloom and then they get transported to CHS.

Sweetie Belle was found near the chs mirror portal.

so Chrome Masquerade is Rainbow dash, and the other RainbowDash03 can use Indigo Zap or something.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I'll run that by them.

maybe Fluttershy? we need a fluttershy

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I can suggest that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25