Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I mean it would help us organize a lot faster?

I believe so. talk with Jimmyhook19 and The Blue EM2.

most of us are in other collabs (lavender heart collab with the anthro ponies instead of the humanized characters of Equestria Girls).

Yes we shall! :D

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Could someone post a link?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I'd suggest we enter the discord under our names.

we have some new folks playing as Rainbow dash, pip, rarity, and pinkie, as well as Princess Twilight sparkle (and her human counterpart, aka Sci-twi).

so can someone send our discord link to RainbowDash03, Silence_exe, and the others?

Just to let you know that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie's writers do not have access to Discord. Is there a way to send them a link?

Silence.Exe - Pinkie pie
RainbowDash03 - Rainbow dash

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

All they'd need to do is click the link on the page and create an account. Easy as pie!

I am having trouble with my account. can anyone help me? it says there are 2 users with "Applejack". one of them has the picture i use EQ Girls AJ

I am still having trouble with my account. i have it set up with my honestashleyjsmith@gmail.com account and not sure about it.

it says the account is unclaimed, but when I go to claim account, it says the account already exists.

Good news, everyone!

My discord account has been fixed! Huzzah!

Bad news is that Silence_exe (pinkie Pie) threatened to quit the collab because he/she got kicked off of the discord server. can you help?

Pinkie is staying on Discord while RainbowDash03 doesn't have access to discord or cannot get it on her phone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13