Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I suggest using a forum to discuss where we are going next with this collab. Any suggestions?

Well, My character ended up transformed into EqG Applejack, met up with Rainbow Rose, and are about to end up through the portal to CHS.

I'm collabing with ScarletRhine.

My email for the collab is honestashleyjsmith@gmail.com

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Thanks for this.

Not sure where we are in the timeline of the Equestria Girls?

Towards the end of Rainbow rocks or maybe in Friendship games or Legend of Camp Everfree?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

More details coming tomorrow, but Friendship Games has just ended when Canterlot Adventures begins.

okay,

in the current story, AJ finds out Rainbow Rose has been skipping meals to try out for the girls track and field competition and AJ is worried about her. I was hoping maybe some of the other girls can help watch out for her (i know it sounds like some after-school special on body image and moderation of exercise and proper eating...).

Berry wakes up in front of the statue in the middle of the night .

She will stumble on home and so ... tbh I have no idea when I should place this...

also I'm still not sure if Pina colada should be her little sis or her daughter...

also I'm still not sure if Pina colada should be her little sis or her daughter...

Wouldn't it be this filly though:

could be xD I'm generally bad with names:twilightsheepish:

yep you're right I kinda confused pina colada and Ruby pinch. sorry my bad

still not sure if I should make Berry a mom or not ^^'

Well.... just do it for the sake of the Fanbase having so many fan art of those two together X3

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Do what you like!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14