Gaming Bronies 78 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

If you head over to GOG sometime in the next 40 hours or so, you can get a copy of the game Soma for free!

And you should get a copy of Soma for free. It's by the makers for Amnesia, and it's a good game. Good sci-fi themes on it that make you think. It's one I'd recommend anyways, especially since they added a new mode a while back that makes things easier if you just are playing for the story.

Here's the description on GOG:

Description

Enter the world of SOMA and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.

You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.

• From the creators of the cult classic Amnesia the Dark Descent.
  • Spine-chilling horror that raises questions about identity, consciousness and existence itself.
  • Mixes stealth, exploration and puzzles into a coherent narrative experience.

--Sweetie Belle

I haven't played that many horror games, but this seems pretty interesting!

Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem!

Seeing a free game that I've played before and know is good, I figured I'd make sure people were aware.

--Sweetie Belle

You're right about this one being good. I downloaded this one on to my P.S.4 and it is interesting in its lore and world building. I love the patient and thoughtful approach you have to take when playing this one. It's nice to slow down once and a while.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4