The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I'm in need of a co-author to help me with a dark/horror story.

Basically, a disease named 'The Red Mist' has just swept through Equestria, and the only symptom that warns the survivors about the disease is a cough.

A young foal, in a somewhat large group of survivors holed up in the Castle of Friendship, coughs.

Thus, the foal is executed and the survivors believe they are safe.

However, one by one, each pony that simply stood by as the foal was killed, begins to die in gruesome ways.

If you are interested in working with me on this story, please DM me.

6857057 Isn't this very similar to this fanfic?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Actually, the disease is similar, but the story is based on a vengeful spirit.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

The disease is similar. 'The Red Mist', however, was only needed to kill off the foal.

The actual story does not revolve around the disease, it revolves around a vengeful spirit murdering the ponies who did not stop the foals' death.

6857070 Do you even need the disease then? Why complicate things? Why not have any other event where a foal dies?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

It brings a sense of hopelessness and explains why the survivors never leave the castle.

Honestly if people are going to get it confused than why not just call it a different name? Easy fix. Also I have some ideas of what the foal could do if you want descriptive murder.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I called it a different name. 'The Red Mist'.

6857309 Does the symptom have to be a cough? Can't they just pee blood or something?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I don't think that would be a symptom of a cold.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11