The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Been away from this Fandom for a hot minute but cute fan art and watching the latest season out of boredom brought me back.
Now for my comeback in the form of a new fic I'm making a story where the student six are going to prom years after the events of season 8 in which many creatures are part of the school like more yaks, dragons, bulls, zebras, etc.

With the exception of possibly gallus/silverstream I plan to have the rest with OCs since we don't have many canon teens or background teen creatures with some small pickings.

So far like I said there's Gallus/silverstream

Yona/big bosco(male either Bull or an Ox)

Ocellus/Zane/spindle ( poly either both zebras or one male zebra the other female Pegasus pony)

Sandbar: (griffion female)

Now the problem other then me narrowing down what creature could work best for the 5 out 6 I mentioned is what should smolder's date be.

Another dragon or subspecies of dragon makes sense but I can't narrow down what kind he should be.

For those who don't know there are various breeds in fiction other then HTTYD types like eastern dragons, western dragons, serpents, element users other then fire, wurms, fae dragons, etc. Just google dragon breeds for the full list.

In terms of personality and how they meet I've got ideas for those already for each OC regardless what they are.
I'd like some input to narrow it down for her.

If you have a dragon type, non-dragon type, or even an OC suggestion then I'd be grateful to hear it in the comments. Same goes for the others I listed even if I don't use your idea I might use an OC or creature suggestion to play some small role or another in it.

Also no human OCs. Thank you.

It might be helpful to go through some less known MLP reptile-like creatures and choose from them. What about a sea serpent? Or a slingtail? Furthermore, diamond dogs might be good friends with dragons since the whole gem thing. Or, if you wanted to go for some cute contrast, Smolder and a breezie might be a really curious pair :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3