The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I made a soundtrack playlist for the Disney chronicles 1 snow white and the seven dwarfs make sure you check this forum for other playlists
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXcNfINwLJU8fllD_02V8Ish4iI4rAfaI

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Granted I don't know if the soundtracks were truly necessary, as we don't know how long they'll last on YouTube. But it is the thought that counts.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well then, I suppose we shall see if this expands to 'other' soundtracks from the previous and more recent stories within the series.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hopefully when 'Fantasia' is at last finished and we can reach 'Dumbo' at least, then by which point this soundtrack forum will hopefully expand.

Yeah, a music with story is better visual when you imagine watching a movie in your mind with ponies in the film.

It just my opinion, cause liking music is my kind of thing.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sometimes people put together music because they mainly focus on the keys, the notes or basically what they think the audience would like. But every good song contains a story within the lyrics, in some cases something that is 'personal' to the songwriter. It may be the kind of story we've heard over and over before, but still the greater trick is finding a way to take that same old story and make it new again.

Nice! Songs from Harry Potter and Kingdom Hearts!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They can work for the 'Disney Chronicles', especially for the most appropriate sequences of events. It's all a matter of orchestration.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11