The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So I was doing research for one of my other stories, and I found this interesting website that you might like to see.

Check it out, it's an interactive calendar on every holidays for every days, even some holidays most of us didn't even know existed. There's even a Spider-Man Day! Check it out via here: Checkiday.com

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So many holidays for one day alone, makes you wonder how you even decide which to celebrate. You think if any of these holidays relate to several Disney flicks they can offer a few things useful for the series?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

It's worth a look. I mean, there's even an Alice In Wonderland Day on July 4. Wouldn't that be a fun time for the Disney Chronicle's Alice in Wonderland to come out?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh yeah. Even if Generation 4 is ending soon, we still have this:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah I've been seeing this a lot on Equestria Daily, a celebration of the best characters in the entire FIM run (Or at least the most popular as handpicked by the board). Course by the time Lyra/Bon-Bon day starts, I'll be on a plane ride to Alaska for what is sure to be the best adventure of my life. A getaway into uncharted territory, my way of viewing a place I've never been to, and thankfully a getaway from any trouble I've had on this site (At least for two weeks). Then as soon as I come back, I'll proceed with the remainder of my thread work until the season continues.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Last month, the listing for all the 'Holidays for the Ponies' had just been updated with two additional figures. The following post goes as shown:

That’s cool.

Comment posted by ToonPup55 deleted Mar 24th, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That leaves two more holidays to keep track of for upcoming threads for this group. Just got one more holiday to get through for this month and I definitely have much to say about this subject.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9