The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
cheerful9
Group Contributor

Me too! Can't wait to see it when it comes out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Graphic and detail wise, the visuals are very impressive and it's great to know that some familiar actors from the original film will be involved. Many fans will be concerned if this movie is worthy of a remake or update, some even argue that it shouldn't be called a 'live action' movie considering the likely event that there won't even be any humans. And others still will worry this is one of those 'shot-by-shot' remakes that barely offers anything new or fresh, but it's like watching the same exact movie (Beauty and the Beast unfortunately gets those critiques despite whatever differences they did make).

As a fan of 'The Lion King' since my childhood, I am hoping that this feature will be worth the price of admission and it's one of those movies where I wouldn't mind seeing over and over while it's in theaters. If the movie does have any differences that can be 'incorporated' for when the ponies and their friends go to the Pride Lands on a future adventure and it can be added to the original 90's version (Along with other deleted scenes from the original movie itself) I think it'll make for a compelling story to read. And if not, at least we can still enjoy the remake as a standalone product for all Disney fans.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4