The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 153
Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Dinosaur will definitely happen.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Somnambula should be in the Emperor's New Groove.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So the baby dinosaurs the ponies adopted in Fantasia will be guest starring then?

I think Braeburn and Little Strongheart would fit in that adventure considering their history back in Over the Barrel.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I think Flim and Flam could be in Pete's Dragon since they are scammers and Grubber could be in Wreck it Ralph since he would love the Sugar Rush game because of all its sweets.

And for the Little Mermaid, either Queen Chrysalis or the Dazzlings.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I think they will.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For Ichabod and and Mr. Toad, have Lyra and Bons Bons.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

This video could be a good inspiration for pleading/reasoning with villains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QgP3drox2U

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Have Chrysalis or Tirek in Sleeping Beauty.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Yeah! I even ship these two!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Great idea! I love it!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For Beauty and the Beast, could you add the Cutie Mark Crusaders along with Mistmane? I think they'd get along well with Chip.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Great! I can't wait!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I vote for Chrysalis in the Little Mermaid!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

hey dino, theres a big debate about who should be in atlantis. Some say SA and Cadence again, but i dont think they fit. What are your thoughts?

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I also need to think. I'll write a blog and let the people share their opinions.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

How about adding Capper for Zootopia?

6614153 I was thinking of adding Sunset Shimmer to the guest list. Though I'm still thinking in which stories she could tag along. But I think it would be great if she could join Twilight and her friends in one of their adventures.

I've checked some more forums down below. The idea of adding Sunset Shimmer is already in the works. :twilightsheepish:

cheerful9
Group Contributor

How about adding Flurry Heart in Dumbo? I think she and Dumbo would get along well.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

How about adding Thorax, and Pharynx in James and the Giant Peach?

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I think Seabreeze of the breezies could be in A Bug's Life since he's about the bugs size

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For Tron 1982, maybe Spitfire, Soarin, or Lighting Dust.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Add Grubber to Wreck it Ralph. He'd be great friends with Vanellope and love the Sugar Rush game.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Add Stygian for the Nightmare Before Christmas.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I just had another idea! Have the Cutie Mark Crusaders in the Nightmare Before Christmas where they become good friends with Sally.

Button Mash should DEFINITELY appear in the Wreck It Ralph adaptation. They're about video games for crying out loud.

Braeburn in the Home on the Range one.

Cranky Doodle Donkey? Definitely Up.

Also, Mane-iac in one of the Incredibles adaptations.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For the Rescuers Down Under, add Daring Do and Dr. Caballeron. How does that sound?

That's a good idea, Dino. Some of their Disney friends staying behind to teach everyone in the School of Friendship or Ponyville schoolhouse. Before they get enrolled, they would ask for Chancellor Neighsay, who would approve of their qualifications and see full potential of their skill's in teaching the ways of the World of Disney to ponies, griffins, hippogriffs, dragons, yaks and changlings. All of this would inspire young minds about worlds filled with happiness and singing.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Say, that's an idea.

Yep, while the mane 6, spike and their guests are away, they fill in their place as substitute teachers.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I suggest luna for peter pan.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

How about Daring Do for Tarzan since jungles are her specialty

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just imagine how much she would fare up against Clayton, especially when he's armed with a gun. A weapon that's alien to Equestrians like her.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

6683135 Makes me even wonder how Kerchak would view the ponies and Spike

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For the Emperor's New Groove, Somnambula should be in it and for Lilo and Stitch, Tempest Shadow, Grubber, and the CMC.

Chancellor Neighsay for The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Braeburn and Soarin for the Toy Story adventures.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I was thinking the guest stars for Mary Poppins Returns should be the Student Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Tempest Shadow, Grubber, Starlight Glimmer, Maud Pie, Mudbriar, and Cozy Glow.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

She can find a way to break out. And at the end, Twilight could send her back to Tartarus with her magic.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For the sequel.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Yes. The villain in that movie is William Weatherall Wilkins.

For the possible guests in "The fox and the Hound". How about Matilda and Cranky Doodle?
I think it would be interesting since there are similarities between Cranky and Amos Slade and between Matilda and Widow Tweed.

What do you guys think?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Seems a bit of a stretch, but it's not a bad idea. Although you'd think based on how Amos Slade and Widow Tweed commute with each other whether it's in this movie or that one sequel fans don't like, you'd swear they were more than just bickering neighbors who don't see eye-to-eye. The way they argue you can almost imagine what they'd be like if they were an old married couple that have been together for gosh knows how many years.

And yet when I think about this idea, they do share a few similarities with Matilda and Cranky. Though unlike Slade, Cranky wouldn't think to try to hurt any pony but rather he preferred his solitude up until he reunited with his lost beloved.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The princesses would be useful for a movie somewhere on 'The Disney Chronicles'' list, though I'm not certain about 'Recess: School's Out'. Now, don't get me wrong, I own a DVD of the feature and I 'did' enjoy the film growing up, as well as the run of 'Recess' back when it was one of the 'must see' shows on Disney Channel. And yet, I wonder if the necessity of using Celestia and Luna could really carry the story or if they are only picked out of 'all' the notable ponies only for the sole reason of their popularity.

Because people like me expect them to have some sort of connection to add their usefulness to such a plot. With Princess Luna, being that she was the princess in charge of raising the moon should something be going wrong like the moon has been off position due to the mysterious workings of Benedict's attempt to cause a second ice age that should be something for her to look into.

Whereas for Celestia... Hmm, I don't know. I'll have to really think on that part.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I was thinking to put Starlight, Trixie and Sunburst in the Sword in the Stone.

Do you think it would be fun to add Sunset in The Three Caballeros?

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Celaeno and her crew will also be in Dead Man's Chest and At World's End. Guest villains for the pirate movies will be the Dazzlings.

Hunchback of Notre Dame guest villain will be Chrysalis.

Lion King guest villain King Sombra.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm...

For Sword in the Stone, that's going to be tricky because we've already got 'six' with the Young Six (A.k.a. The Student Six). I guess it just depends on if the three can be useful without being too distracting.

If Capper is not making a return for 'The Three Caballeros' following the events of 'Saludos Amigos', if a guest character is absolutely necessary Sunset Shimmer would be a good use. Especially if she grows to be a fan favorite following her portrayal in 'Dumbo' (She might end up being promoted to 'breakout star').

Well I should think it would make sense to keep Calaeno and her crew during the other Pirates sequels, especially since Zoe Saldana disappeared after the first feature (With little to no explanation). And it would make sense to keep The Dazzlings as the villains especially when there would eventually be 'sirens' in the fourth movie (But that just depends if the Pirates movies go any further than 'At World's End').

If Abacus Cinch is not used for 'The Hunchback' as previously rumored, I'd think Chrysalis would make for a better substitute. Even if any of her magic is considered 'witchcraft' especially to Frollo, if under her influence ala 'Kingdom Hearts' and given he's already committed a sin with a lust for Esmerelda, I can see it work.

While we've got a supporting protagonist in 'Zecora' for 'The Lion King', nothing wrong with adding a side villain in 'King Sombra'. Even though it appears he was completed destroyed and banished to the darkness following the events of the premier, who's to say that's the last we see of him? Plus it makes me think if his power corrupts Scar's due to his jealous nature over his family.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I was thinking to let On Stranger Tides and Dead Men Tell No Tales happen in the possible sequel series.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

'Sequel Series' huh...

Now I'm interested.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 153