Gallbar 141 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Dear Bronies and Pegasisters,

Normally, I don’t ask for something like this. Normally I don’t reach out to you, my fellow readers, to do something this... monumental. However, given the unique circumstances concerning this story - I must make an exception.

For those of you who don’t know, very recently, me and Rated Ponystar have spent several months on a Gallbar fic, which the rough draft has turned out a whopping 100,000 words with 10 chapters in all.

Now, for those of you who’ve been following me for the last several years, I know what you’re thinking. How come I just don’t go ahead and post this? After all, don’t I usually post what I’ve written and then rely on you readers to point out its flaws where I can fix them, while, if I’m extremely lucky, have someone that volunteers to edit? Normally yes. But this time around, it’s different.

Of course, this isn’t the first story that I’ve written with another author. However, this is the first where the story is entirely written out from start to finish. And given how unique this is, we agreed that this is too good to have it be posted as-is. We like to have someone who has experience with editing to take a look at this.

So what’s it about? As Ponystar puts it: “.... a story where Gallus and Sandbar die saving the world and end up in heaven together.” And that’s the oversimplified explanation! We have spent months making this good, and hopefully, with your help, this could be polished up to a mirror shine.

If anyone out there is interested, who has experience with editing, and know that they could do it from beginning to end, please personal message to Rated Ponystar.

Your fellow writer,

- CrackedInkWell

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1