Discord's Den 126 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Violet Shade
Group Admin

One thing I can't help but notice is that when you get banned from a group, the member still shows up in the group's list and it doesn't affect their member count. What is worse, you can't even leave to bring that member count down! Now that is a pity if you ask me. Some admin takes things a little too personally and them booting you doesn't even truly remove you. Kind off odd yet saddening at the same time, especially when you get yourself banned on purpose by being a total bitch.

What in the name of Celestia did you do to get banned?

Oh, it's just more PMG drama. You know how that is. :applejackunsure:

I don't agree with how PMG responded to you. It was... kinda contradictory to what he claims his group is about. He says it allows for ultimate freedom, but then only allows what he wants you to say. I am an Admin in that group and I'm obligated to look out for him. I'm a defender; I will protect those who cannot help themselves; I will protect even those I hate, so long as it's right. That's just what I do.

I don't agree with PMGs methodology. His worldviews are... cancerous would be too generous of a term... But I will protect him, because in this case, he's in the right. If he goes too far or breaks a rule, you can be sure I'll be on him as quickly as anyone else, but I won't compromise my beliefs in this.

... On a side note, I like your Group and I'm totally all for chaos. CHAOS~!!!

That type of drama just makes things unpleasant. I try to avoid that stuff as much as possible these days and my blood pressure is thanking me for it....as is my overall emotional state.

Don't I know it. I'd be avoiding it like the plague, if I wasn't an Admin. But I'm actually very happy in that position. It feels good to help the Group. :pinkiehappy:

But putting that behind us, it is pretty stupid that the Group doesn't lose it's Member count when banning someone...

And I am very thankful that that sort of drama doesn't take place in my group. Now if it was to ever erupt, I wouldn't get emotionally invested in it and simply let it burn itself out unless things started violating site rules. Nopony ever said one has to take part in the threads full of drama, nor do they have to stir up trouble.

Nnope. I mean, in the SSPB, it is a rule to not flame other people's promotions, so I need to watch out for it there...

Oh, the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau

I should have been able to tell that acronym.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11