LGBT+ Christian Support Group 36 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

I sincerely apologise for no activity here in the LGBT+ Christian Support Group. I recently have been thinking about bringing it back to active status, especially after my time working alongside Christians struggling with discrimination wherever it's for their belief(s) and/or sexuality. Hopefully not too long, I will post a blog about my story with my struggles with faith and sexual orientation, including the support that is available and the discrimination I've fought with. But I was wondering wherever everyone or almost everyone's happy with me reactivating the group again?

Our beloved founder, fluffysam1212, has been offline since May 2019, so I am up for taking over and continuing from what she/they started in the beginning, if that's okay with everyone? I'm also willing to hear any feedback from anyone if there's anything that we can change.

Thank you for reading! God bless.
TheMysteryMuffin

I look forward to seeing what happens:twilightsmile:

Blessed be

But I was wondering wherever everyone or almost everyone's happy with me reactivating the group again?

I’m definitely glad the group will be more active now. :twilightsmile:

Sounds good to me. I was a little disappointed that this group had just kinda gone silent, so I'm happy it's going to be active again.

Take your time. It's not like there's any rush. The group is here, the foundation is built so it's not like inactivity means starting over. I'm sure you'll do fine.

You’re welcome! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7