The Share Center 602 members · 3,566 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Post Political, Religious, And News Stuff Here

Post all political. religious and news topics in this thread. If any of these types of threads are posted in the main forum, the threads will be locked and the parties involved will be given a link to post into this thread along with a warning not to post these topics in the main thread.

These topics tend to lead to arguments so it is better to keep them in this thread. I appreciate the understanding.

If you see any religious, political, or news posts in the main forum, feel free to report them to the group admins. Let's work together to keep the group drama free.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6586848 This is a good video. XD Thank you for sharing it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

(Something odd going on with this thread, so I'm bumping it. :unsuresweetie:)

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7931983 Hmm weird. Someone made a comment but then it wasn't there. Not sure how that happened. 🤔

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I will say the context behind my last post in this thread was that the thread somehow was sticky, but not actually showing up in among the pinned threads, and I had to bump it to get it to act normally again...

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7954155 Oh weird. Well it is selected as being sticky. 🤔

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yep, first thing I checked, and I even unstickied it and restickied it at the time, to be on the safe side.

All I can figure is it didn't like nobody having posted in it for years. Or if anyone had posted in it, then deleted their fimfiction account, their posts would have vanished, so it's always possible something along those lines happened.

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7955288 Ah I see. Well thank you for fixing it my friend. :) Hopefully it will stay at the top.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

No problem, and I certainly hope so!

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10