My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
E40 Years
A community collaboration of a tale that spawns across all generations of My Little Pony.
bookhorse125 · 41k words  ·  72  3 · 1.4k views

Review: 40 Years

Tag: G4, G5, Adventure, Mystery, Crossover, Alternate Universe

Summary: The infinite time and space across the multiverse with no ending of the fiction.

Review part 1: The cons first.  Adventure across the multiverse is great and all. I have to say that there is going to be a time when you need to end it. The multiverse that you write about may be only 1/10th of the multiverse. Oh, wait, across the fandom, much fiction was written, and most of it is NSFW. (Which is 18+) (no deaths, no suffering.) Every pony's background story and will it be linked to their fiction?

The pros of this fiction.  The idea of it is great, and I like this idea.  It’s rated E.  So, it’s just going to the E universe only. (good for everyone to read)  The best thing is lots of characters and world-building of the multiverse. (which is massive world-building.)

Review part 2:  The story only has 2 chapters + the prologue I read it and it seems alright so far but we won't know until the finished chapter or the last chapter for this would be any good. It also depends on what type of ending you're going to do… 

This is a 6/10 for me so far but it might change in the future once we get more chapters and a better understanding of what characters are going to be in this fiction as well.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

it is now finnished and I have to say it did swell. This is now a 9/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2