My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Adult story embed hidden]

Review: Patricidium

Tags: Sex, Gore, Dark, Horror, Tragedy, Original Character.

Summary: Lightning (the original character) explores the new dark strange world that he can’t escape.

Critic:  So, this is clearly a good story.  There are a lot of great parts to this story that I won’t tell… hahahahha!!! Shame on me… However, how he did it was very not breathtaking to some horror elements.  (what I'm trying to say is that it is horror but not that scary horror.)  To the oc perhaps but it’s easy to tell how the characters develop in horror stories.  I feel like this is still a soft horror but that is just me.  I wish this fiction had a little more details and a tiny bit of knowledge to it.  

Let’s talk about the lore without spoiling it.  You see, each chapter in this fiction did have lore.  Which is closer to more of a mystery.  In fact if he did put a little more mystery this could have been greater.  I feel like this needs a little more Mystery in the feel of this fiction with some suspense.  The ending was dark but how he ended it was pretty much decent. It did have a sour taste but it wasn’t too good to make me feel that horror and dark vibe.  For me I call it a cheap escape written ending.  But sometimes those types are pretty good if you know how to use them correctly. That ending was too much suspense on what's going to happen to the character.

However, then there is tragedy and you know what… that ending was pretty much a great place for a tragedy which he did so well on but left a tiny piece of horror out just a tiny bit.  There wasn’t a lot of sex or gore at least to me that is.  There were some parts that had that but it wasn’t focused too much on it.

And now to rate this… I clearly love this fiction for what it is… and how it was written in the beginning to 2nd to the last chapter… I like to give this at least an 8/10.  It’s pretty good for a soft horror.

Thank you for the review :twilightsmile: I know I'm not the most talented writer, that's for sure. I consider myself kinda.. well, kinda crappy :twilightsheepish: Horror is something I love, and I write it a lot, but I'm not the best at it. I try, at least :twilightsheepish: But I will take what you've said to heart and learn from it in the future, and do my best to better my writing :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2