My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin

The Mane Six Meet an Alicorn OC by BradyBunch

Pros:

• The start was entertaining, also is maybe suitable for non bronies.
  • How the story is presented is catchy. It quickly goes into the action.
  • Funny self parodie of the story/famdom in case of alicorns and description.
  • While I see where the replies of the Alicorn have their origin, I think many readers will need some time to figure it out.
  • Rainbow-Applejack interations.
  • This is so absurd, I like it.

Cons:

• Even with the characters are good hit in the way of speaking, this needs speaking tatgs sometimes.I did got confused who was talking.
  • Interpunctation could need a bit adjusting when the Alicorn is speaking.

Summary:
Okayyy... This was somehow funny, but it was at the same time crazy. We have here a few elements of the show, like going on a friendship mission and well written dialog by the mane 6, together with randomness and crossovers and, on top, a parody of the mlp fandom's behavious/writing. And this all in form of a story.

I say it was entertaining and the introducion was good. With the basics taken care of the story move over to randomness and parody, which entertained, me at last. The plot is nearly irrelevant, but still make sense in its own way. The characters stay in charater,besides the Alicorn who is a parody and therefore ahs many characters in him.

Also we have some funny moments when the mane 6 gets into dialogs they would never do in the show and of course, Pinky knows way more than she should.

Rating:
Entertainment factor : 7.5/10
Characters : 8.5/10
Story and writing skill : 6.0/10

7,33/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1