Autumn Blaze 244 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Looking for a piece of Autumn Blaze art for my upcoming story. Autumn Blaze Burns Down Ponyville.

Quick description of the story:

Now that the Kirin are once again speaking, and have made contact with Equestria, they are eager to find out more about their pony neighbors and culture. Twilight Sparkle is just as eager to learn about Kirin culture, and invites Autumn Blaze to Ponyville for a visit.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with inviting to town a creature that turns into a fire elemental when angered. Ponyville is the happiest place on the planet.

Looking for a sheepish looking Autumn Blaze with a few flames still hanging on her surrounded by burnt down buildings.

6574806 I might draw one (in pencil), but no promises, and I can't guarantee a background. Doesn't Autumn Blaze make a sheepish expression at some point in the episode?

Been looking. Has been a bit of a side priority since I've been busy as of late dealing with hurricane stuff and doing edits for my longer story currently underway. I've got my general outline for this shirt one-shot-story plotted out and will be sitting down to write it in the next few days.

6579735 I'm having second thoughts.

6579735 What do you think of this?

I was originally going to draw her with one of her front legs up with flames on the toes, but I accidentally drew them all straight down because I was paying more attention to the episode (which I was using as a reference) than my idea.

I'm also worried that people might make fun of this. I don't draw very often, and I haven't drawn anything for someone else in years.

It's better than what I can draw. Proportions are good, needs some cleaning up and a background. This is a short one-shot so not looking for a major epic piece. Give her a background, brighten up her colors and will talk.

6585273 I adjusted the colours on Pixlr, which resulted in everything looking yellow. I'm not good at backgrounds, sorry.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Very nice... and adorable! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8