Music Showdown 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
BradyBunch
Group Admin

One Direction is one of the more hated boy bands in recent history because of the, ah, mixed reception of one of their first songs, What Makes You Beautiful. Some tweenage girls like it, most everybody else doesn't, but there's no denying it had an impact.

So with that said, what if we found a way to make One Direction good?

How do we make One Direction good, you might ask? Why, have the Piano Guys do a reprise of What Makes You Beautiful, of course!

No pianos were harmed in the making of this video.

the real sound wave
Group Admin

sup my peep this is a joke haha
in joy my entry

the real sound wave
Group Admin

i love this song and this makes it

20% cooler

sorry for the cringe:rainbowderp:

I have always loved 1D. I just wish Zayn never left. I mean, I like his song with Taylor Swift (I don’t wanna live forever), but...because he left, 1 Direction has gone in 5 Directions... :(

EDIT: Huh. I’m a tweenage girl. Oh, and I vote for this.

Ye gods of Olympus, what did I just see

Ha ha but I still vote for it as well though

the real sound wave
Group Admin

what is a

tweenage girl?

I’m 12. Not yet a teenager, but not a kid either.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

In honor of NFL football returning, here's a song that always gets me pumped up for Sunday Night Football. Here's Carrie Underwood with 'Waiting all day for Sunday Night." Start at 0:16.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

I won't pretend like this is the most melodious or memorable song in history--or that it's not self-endorsement--but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It's got charm to it in a unique American way. I always like how you pick songs appropriate for the day in question.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Just wait for tomorrow. A certain Queen passed away recently that I really should submit a song for.

the real sound wave
Group Admin

like the BAND queen, if that is so, then boy do i have a song for you (ps. i love queen, if one died i will die)

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Nope. Not the band. A certain Queen of Soul.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

Who's that? Mary J. Blige? I think I've heard the name attributed to her.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

:ajbemused: Are you [YAY]ing kidding me?

BradyBunch
Group Admin

...did I say something?

FanficReader920
Group Admin

How can you NOT know who The QUEEN of SOUL is?!

BradyBunch
Group Admin

I stay in my room twenty-five hours every day and I don't listen to the radio, man. Sorry. I just need to get out more, I guess. I haven't been to any big concerts, but I've been to the Kennedy Center for classical stuff, and stuff like that.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Well, I guess you'll find out tomorrow then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19