Music Showdown 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
the real sound wave
Group Admin

BradyBunch... again, ples guys mix it up a little.
that makes the score 3, 0, 0,

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Yeah, you guys turned down one of the best Live Performance of the past decade!

BradyBunch
Group Admin

Really, I'm just surprised that I even got this far. I totally thought people would choose your options over mine. Especially Mr. Real Sound Wave's emphatic Screw You song. It felt appropriate for the situation. And FanficReader920 did a nice job making me appreciate contemporary music again.

Again, we need to persuade people to come and vote. The more people vote, the more likely it is that you'll get a chance to win.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

I got it. How about when we post our videos, we ask people to click the thumbs up button to vote for if they like them? It creates anonymity and is a lot easier than typing out entire comments. Plus, it makes it easier to keep track of the votes.

Comment posted by FanficReader920 deleted Sep 6th, 2018
FanficReader920
Group Admin

Nice idea! Let's try it.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

How we gonna let the community know? I'll be at school until about 3:00 tomorrow, so you might have to put up a forum page telling everyone how to vote before we put in our videos.

Do we still put them all in one massive forum, or do we do them separately? I'm for doing it separately.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Naw, I think we need to do one Day per forum.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

So in the same forum, we post both the new rules for voting and our submissions for the day? What if people miss it while scrolling past their notifications?

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Maybe we have a separate rules forum?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10