Mine_Menace
Group Admin

I mean, why not?

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Oh hey, someone is using the forums in one of my groups. How quaint :D

Mine_Menace
Group Admin

Excuse me, is that the sound of you introducing yourself or not? Now make me an dark lord! :trollestia:

I mean, only if you want to... :unsuresweetie:

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Already done, fellow Dark Lord >:D

Mine_Menace
Group Admin

...Whoa. I actually didn't expect that. Thanks!

Also, I've pinned this because it's an introduction thread.

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Oh, I guess that makes sense, lol :P

Mine_Menace
Group Admin

Since nobody has actually introduced themselves yet I suppose I’ll do so.

I’m Mine Menace and I’m your resident nonagon. I watch a lot of movies, play a lot of Nintendo, read a lot of books, and listen to a lot of music, so if you want to chat or something just hit me up. I don’t bite usually and if I do it’s probably not your fault. It’s nice to meet you all, or see you again if I’ve already met you! :twilightsmile:

Oh, mighty Dark Lords! I'm but a humble servant of evil with doubts and I ask thee to enlighten this poor unworthy mind: Is the canon folder meant just for G4 canon? I mean, are the villains from other generations considered canon or AU in this group? I'm just asking because I'm writing a story about Grogar and I'm unsure where to place it.

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Is the canon folder meant just for G4 canon?

Yes, the folder is meant for villains like Discord, Sombra, Tirek, the Dazzlings, etc. It doesn't count if they're being good guys.

I mean, are the villains from other generations considered canon or AU in this group?

I feel like they'd fit more in the AU group. If Grogar (I never heard of this guy till now) is a villain from a previous generation, then I think it'd go in the AU folder.

*Bowing before the dark lord*

I thank thee for this precious knowledge, Your Evilness.

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

You are ever so welcome, young minion.

Hunch when thinking no ones is looking and whisper to myself, "Yes yeeesss, hu hu hu hu hu, all according to the plan."

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

XD Oh you'd make a wonderful villain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13