The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 232 members · 1,002 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Amereep
Group Contributor

Can you believe that it's been a year since I've been out of a job? I thought it was going to be a quick switch, and while I had a little down time, I tried to handle this change through some small ways that wouldn't be a major factor of my life. Now... I'm addicted to Guardian Tales, been obsessed with topping the Newgrounds' medal list, watching anime, doing these Mondays, procrastinating from writing, but I still try to look for a job... when I can find the strength.

I'm basically being pulled in five directions and I try to preoccupy myself and even try to multi task many of my habits as I try to conquer them. I'm short on time, so let's be a cheapskate and do the same for Mondays. All month, YTPMVs of videos that are under a minute long

I've actually had this on the backburner for a while and have already selected the videos that I'll be using, so I'm trusting my younger self that these videos are catchy and enjoyable. But I wouldn't put it past him that he cheated me out in some way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1