The Unified Creators Alliance 495 members · 1,826 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I heard about the whole G5 vs G4 war happening on Twitter from Equestria Daily and this is what finally broke my silence. I debated whether or not I should even make this video addressing the whole harassment controversy, but I ultimately decided that it was for the best. It’s another gameplay commentary vid as my channel is part commentary, essentially discussing my changing views on the fandom landscape and why I don’t think fighting one another on the generations is even worth it anymore. Like…why are we even still doing this? What’s the point? Anyways, hope y’all enjoy. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below. I hope you guys liked the BvS mock-up poster I made for the thumbnail. Now, back to the ‘ol grind for me.

Here’s the article for anyone interested: https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/03/discussion-g5-vs-g4-is-trend-on-twitter.html. Video is below.

I do not get it either. I had plans for an MLP fic crossed over with TMNT to celebrate all generations. I feel that sometimes the internet wants controversy for the sake of controversy. I like them both just fine and the reason I am crossing it over with TMNT 2018 it used to be hated too. I am more concentrated on another fic but I am just asking around if somebody else wants to take it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2