Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 175 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I like the idea that, at the end of Season 1, the angels come down for another extermination, led by Gabriel, and start a trail of destruction toward the hotel. Charlie, seeing this, orders the hotel residents to arm themselves and goes out to talk with the angels... She explains how she's trying to help sinners, but the angels are assholes who outright say that they've already been judged, and nothing they do can save them now, so a fight breaks out, and the hotel residents manage to rout the angels back to heaven before they complete their extermination... I want a scene were Alastor demonstrates his full power, where we see Razzle and Dazzle in their full demonic forms, and I want a boss fight between Charlie and Gabriel, just to see what a proper Nephilim vs Archangel fight looks like... Perhaps Charlie gets thrown to the ground and Vaggie comes in and saves her so we can get a cute shipping moment.

Or Alastor led the angels to the hotel to see the destruction.

That could be the reason why the angels went in the direction of the hotel... I imagine a scene where a bloodied Charlie lies before Gabriel who's about to strike the final blow when he gets an angelic spear through the chest by Vaggie, and the angels flee in terror at the sight of one of the biggest demon-killing badasses in biblical mythohistory getting killed by some random hispanic teenager.

...I want that so much now.

Then the fleeing angels get picked off one by one by Sir Pentious's guns, Alastor's demon magic, Cherri's bombs, and Angel's SMGs, Vaggie goes around the battlefield, stabbing the wounded angels to make sure they're dead, and only a handful make it back to heaven... Then at the very end of the last episode, we see the angels returning to heaven, reporting to the lovecraftian monsters that are the cherubim and seraphim, about their humiliating defeat.

OMG yes Sir Pentious would tots be fighting there... But then I can see someone turning to Alastor and asking, quietly, "And what. Was. That?"

Then, when the battle is over, the news that, by working together and actually trusting one-another, a handful of sinners were able to rout an entire angelic army, would spread across hell and the souls would start banding together against a common foe... Thereby making the souls better people.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8