Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Quela #1 · Dec 23rd, 2019 · · 1 ·

Hello everyone! I thought I'd make a fun little activity for those following Harem Noses. As everyone knows Bean's managed to luck himself into a harem through an ancient law! But, not longer after managing to bag three Princesses he also bagged the entire Thestral Tribe! Do we really think it will end there? :duck:

So, absolutely just for fun and giggles, who would you like to see in Bean's harem in the future? Follow the provided link: https://www.strawpoll.me/19123617 and let your voice be heard! :trollestia:

Greetings, just wanting to leave this option here (or rather clarify what I meant by 'Other' In the poll) because she is a friend of Celestia and it will be interesting to see Bean transform.

Queen Novo (and do you imagine Bean transforming into a dolphin kind of sea pony)

Irrespective
Group Admin

Okay, I gotta admit this kinda scares me.
*checks out poll*
And why does Spitfire have the most votes?!

I'm gonna throw in a vote for Maude. That would be hilarious.:trollestia:

Irrespective
Group Admin

Bean would probably turn into this:

Sure, anyone can feel free to leave a clarification of their Other if they want!

I'm also kinda shocked at how well Spitfire is doing! Kinda shocked at Twilight Velvet's high rating too! Guess people like themselves a Milf! And at how poorly Rarity and Fluttershy are doing!

He'd still probably end up seducing the ladies by sheer accident by the end of the night :rainbowlaugh:

"Baked Beans, Mares love him, Stallions love to hate him," :trollestia:

it could be also funny if as a sea pony for some reason he gets really tall and Celestia really small, like she like a regular sea pony but Bean became like an Orca size, triton. (male version of Siren)

Well Twilight has definitely pulled ahead of the pack now!

I'd really like Chrysalis to get with Bean.
Chrysalis needs more love.
Luna and Chrysalis would get along.
Trolling Celestia.
Celestia would get protective of Bean.
Cadance would have competition :trollestia:

So I checked the latest rankings and: Twilight and Sunset Shimmer in the lead! Not to surprised by that but I am surprised that Zecora is doing so well! :rainbowderp:

Also Applejack beating out almost the entire rest of the Mane Six by a lot! Also kinda shocked Twilight Velvet beating out most of Twilight's friends too! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9