Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Irrespective
Group Admin

All righty! So, I'm not dead, and I am still at work with writing! Here's what I'm working on at the moment:

1. The cleanup continues with No Nose, which is a slow process. (It would be faster if I'd actually just sit down and do it. :)

2. I have about 1 and 1/4 chapters done of my no-Bean story, in which Princess Celestia shows up whenever a pony says "with Celestia as my witness," or something close to that. It'll be an interestingly good story, if I may be so modest, and I'll keep everyone posted as I progress on that.

3. Book 3 of Bean is still in the planning stages, but I plan on getting that started here pretty soon. How do you think Bean will react when he's presented with a hamburger? :pinkiecrazy:

4. After that, I have a couple of other ideas I wanna try. More on that once I get something a bit more solid going.

So more to come! Stay tuned! :yay:

:pinkiehappy:Ooooh I can't wait for little noses.:pinkiehappy:

Irrespective
Group Admin

Little noses are best noses.:yay:

3. Book 3 of Bean is still in the planning stages, but I plan on getting that started here pretty soon. How do you think Bean will react when he's presented with a hamburger? :pinkiecrazy:

I want him to go full Gordon Ramsay :yay: "you call this a burger. theres no seasoning. ITS BLAND AND RAW YOU DONKEY!

Bean-power meets brain-power.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5