Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Sipioc
Group Admin

Hey!

Yeah I do this every now and again don’t I?

Anywho...

This Nose is complete, and with it we now have the stage set for the next part of Bean and Celestia’s journey into the future of Equestria.

What will change? What will stay the same?

What do you look forward to more EG adventures or slice of life with Bean and Celestia preparing for their little one?

And what shall we call this next part.

I have my thoughts, what are yours?

Sipioc
Group Admin

My Take: Want more slice of life with Celly prepping for baby. A little well earned selfish time for her and Bean Daddy.

My title choice “Just a Little Nosey”

My vote: Noses and Roses and Tiny Little Toeses - Baked Bean goes to the EqG universe and tries to set up his alternate self with Principal Celestia. Romance ensues, of a very Bean variety.

Looking forward to Bean meeting Bean and the confusion of that. Also, I submit Our Nose Knows in honor of double Bean

I concur with ShadeLeshyr's title choice, and as far as the plot, I agree that Slice of Life seems to be the way to take this series. While the ongoing story arc with the changelings was nice, I think I preferred the Slice of Life chapters better, and it's what this series' strongpoint is.

I'm curious as to how Principal Celestia and Bean are. They could try the ultimate double date with their counterparts.

But as always more good old slice of life for the main course.

Never been too big a fan of EqG, but I might be a little biased. Slice of life did well for this. Also, how about little noses for a title? Twins would double the fun! :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7