Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Sipioc
Group Admin

You think your safe. With the one you love most. You are hurt but they promise to mend you back to health. Of course you believe them, but you can’t escape a nagging feeling that is just eating at the back of your mind.

The world is not what it seems.

The fact remains, you aren’t capable of fighting your way out, nor are you 100% percent sure that this isn’t genuine.

So what do you do?

Request foods that you know will give you horrible gas, so they'll be tormented by your smell until they let you go.

And where is Blueblood? Seriously he was with Chrysalis all this time, can we assume that he was already taken an another changelings is now pretending to be Blueblood?

Sit still and clear my mind to begin with. Why does my brain rebel against the reality as it's presented to me? I have to act like nothing is wrong until I know for sure one way or another. I can see cracks forming in the glass, but how can I test them further? I have to discover for a fact if this world is real or not. The next time she leaves, I have to investigate. Behind that door is the truth and I think I'm strong enough to limp over and crack it open...

...once I'm certain on what is and isn't reality, then I can lay the nagging to rest. Either I confirm that nothing out of the ordinary is going on and I need to have a talk with the one I love or... I shatter this illusion beneath my hoof and start plotting an escape.

blinks rapidly

At least, that's what would make sense to me.

Keep demanding more and more absurd stuff from your love to test her resolve

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5