Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Sipioc
Group Admin

Straight from PlayBitz:; second auditions for the cast of the No Nose Knows reading are in the works. People who auditioned should be notified if they are in the running one way or another.

I can’t wait to see if I made the cut.

But on another note,

What scenes are you excited to hear re-enacted?

Personally, I want to see the scene where Bean takes Celly home to meet the folks for the first time.

Ooh, or the part where they meet Shiny and the others!

There is also that scene where they speak Prench!

Enough.

What about you all? Irrespective, that means you too!

I’m not nervous, you’re nervous!

Oh Celestia, please don’t let me screw up

Welp, can't wait to hear a whole lot of nothing, because my stuff probably sucked.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Lots of parts needed don’t coint yourself out

I'm just super-stoked to hear voices given to each character! There's a certain awesome that comes from the way a voice can make a line sound so much different than the way you read them. Plus, I've done enough character auditions for school plays that I'm sure my voice doesn't match Bean in any way, shape, or form, but I figured that at least my voice is on record. I'd be ecstatic to even get a one-liner from some background character, but I just know that I won't be able to not associate the voices with the characters in future readings haha

Do you know where I can audition?

Ive closed the auditions for now but if the project takes off, I’ll start working on following chapters

Don’t be hard on yourself. You never know

Irrespective
Group Admin

Oo, I get to participate in this one! :yay:

Ahem. [Spoilers ahead if you haven't read the story]

I'm curious to see how the initial panic Bean has when he finds out about the law is interpreted. Obviously I have a version in my head, but it'll be interesting to hear how others think it sounded.

The Meet the Parents chapter will be fun, but also a bit of a challenge. There's a full range of emotion in there, from joy to nervous to anger and depression.

The Date night chapter will be a fun one too. :)

Thanks. Can't wait to see the final product regardless.

Sipioc
Group Admin

I known what you mean. This was my first audition but it’s something I always wanted to try. Even if I don’t get in I am more than happy to just be a random guard.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Oooh I forgot about date night!

Sipioc
Group Admin

Sorry you missed it but support the first chapter and maybe it will take off and open up more roles!

Do you have a link for it?

Sipioc
Group Admin

Not out yet. But when it does I am sure to link it

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17