The Differentverse 11 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

As the title suggests, this thread is set up in case anybody has any ideas for possible future stories set in this universe.

Now, while I, myself, don't have the time and energy to do much writing, I DO have a story idea in case anybody is interested in tackling it.

"Embarking on A Great Crusade": Pretty much, this is the origin of this universe's Cutie Mark Crusaders analogue (author's pic of both club name AND actual members), but instead of the Cutie Mark obsession, the club in this universe is about helping out bullying victims; not only by teaching them ways to non-violently stand up to bullies but also by giving them a wide range of activities to build them up both physically and mentally.

So, any other ideas?

As the title suggests, this thread is set up in case anybody has any ideas for possible future stories set in this universe.

(raises eyebrow) I don't recall saying I was opening this universe to others to write in. Yet.

"Embarking on A Great Crusade"

On this note, I'll say it's an interesting concept.

For the record, I do have one and a partial chapters of the second story done (in which the Crusaders have not formed yet, but Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are already friends - there's a scene showing they, Dinky and Spike all playing together). I also have an early concept for the third story... and several villains that will appear as the various seasons get adapted have been decided on for a long time. Including the climactic Big Bad.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

Okay. Sorry about that. I suppose I WAS jumping the gun here. But thanks very much for letting me know. (sheepish grin)

Is okay. :twilightsmile:

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

EmmyRosie5
Group Admin

I would like a differentverse edition of Dragonshy.

Will see what I can do on that one.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6