The Insane Bat Appreciation Group 32 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6426116 I stickied this because everyone must share the love of bats. Yessss. :pinkiecrazy:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yay!

I must've forgotten to.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Wah! A Flutterbat. Flutterbat is who Fluttershy is on the inside. Every episode is about her learning to be more and more like her inner vicious bat if you think about it.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I would post bats but am at work. Why can't bats be my job?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, there are jobs involving bats. Those must be really hard to get, though.

I managed to get off early, surprisingly, but didn't really feel like dealing with the ICG right now. Getting a little activity going in some of my groups seemed like a good idea, though.

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I'd probably have to study bats for years before being worthy.

Maybe one day I can get a job working for a bat. There's gotta be a bat pony who's hiring out there somewhere.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd imagine most jobs working with bats are ultimately working for the bats, if you think about them right.

I suspect there are vampires around hiring, since they are mostly immortal, but with any job with them, you'd kinda need to make sure that you were working for them and weren't their lunch.

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I've always wanted to put 'lunch' down on my tax return as my job.

But I've never met a vampire I didn't trust. They love me! I'm spooky, they're spooky. Vampire mostly just feed on daywalkers, thus slowly increasing the number of people they can talk to during the night. Ever notice more people are nocturnal these days? That is why.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, while I shifted a little earlier, I'm seldom accused of being a day person. At the moment, I generally go to bed around 2 in the morning...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16