Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
FourShadow
Group Admin

Somewhere In Another Universe...

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the breeze was nice and warm, it was all the making of a perfect day. Perfect weather to just go out and enjoy the outside before the winter would settle in. And a few girls were hanging out over at a local park, with some nice hot food from some local food trucks.

At one of the tables, there were four girls sitting. One of them had rainbow hair with cyan skin, another with pink hair that was poofy and full of life, and a bespectacled lavender-haired girl with purple skin. The last girl coming to the table was an orange-skinned girl with a fiery hairdo and an adorable smile that would brighten anyone’s day.

"Hey thanks for taking us out, Sunset. Honestly, I needed this," Twilight smiled.

"It's no problem, Twilight," Sunset smiled back. She set the tray down on the table, and everyone grabbed their food from off the tray.

"So, Twilight, you said you wanted to ask something yesterday? Something about another magic-based incident that happened at CHS?"

Twilight blinked. "Oh! Right, I remember. Well, I don't know if I should ask or not, but um..."

"Twilight, it's okay, you can ask us anything," Sunset smiled, patting her shoulder.

"Well, I wasn't sure if I should, but okay... um. ... Who are the Dazzlings?"

The three of them stopped eating their food.

"Oh... oh boy," Rainbow rubbed the back of her head.

"Long story short; they were three magical sea sirens from Equestria who fed off of everyone's negative energy and decided to take themselves at our school and tried taking over our school by turning our musical showcase into a battle of a bands, and we kinda turned against each other until Sunset Shimmer set us all straight and so we kicked the sirens butts at the Battle Of The Bands!" Pinkie summarized. "Oh and we kinda destroyed the only thing giving them power and we have no idea what's become of them now."

"Um... well then," Twilight put her finger down.

"I know it sounds really complicated, but it's really not. They came a few months after the Fall Formal incident, when I was still trying to get everyone to warm up to me," Sunset rubbed her arm.

"Yeaaaaahhh...." Pinkie and Rainbow hissed.

"Wow. Sounds... difficult," Twilight hesitated.

"It's ok. It happened a long time ago," Sunset reassured.

"And that's not the Sunny we have now!" Pinkie squeaked, pulling her close for an adorable hug.

"Still though, that's a good question. Where are they now?" Twilight asked.

"We don't know, and I'd like it to stay that way. The last thing we need is another attack from power-crazed lunatics," Rainbow said, sipping her soda. "... Oh. No offense."

"None taken," Sunset rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit. "But that is a good question... where are they now?"

Elsewhere...

"Adagio, come on, we're live in a few minutes. Lets see if this works," Aria said.

"Give me a minute."

The former siren's eyes opened as she faced her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes diverted over to a small purple box. Opening it up, she looked at the contents inside; the shattered remains of the rubies that harnessed their powers for so many years... and how did they get destroyed? Those accursed Rainbooms destroyed them just when they were getting to their true power...

But it had been a long time since that event had gone. Looking back into the reflection, she closed the box and slid it towards the wall underneath the mirror and lights.

"Lets find the magic... if there's any left inside of us."

She walked out of her dressing room and got onto the stage with her sisters. Green smoke filled up the area and she got into position on the chair, ready to perform. A few lights kicked in, and the song started to play. Quiet tones echoed in their ears as well as the audiences'. And so... they sang.

Where do we go
every day's the same
Did we lose the magic, magic, magic...

To Be Continued?

Nice teaser. So I guess that canon crossover is definitely gonna be a thing, huh? ^_^

FourShadow
Group Admin

Sweet! I love the teaser! :scootangel:

I'm excited to read your crossover story, but take as much time as you need! :pinkiesmile:

If this is a teaser to that crossover you mentioned a while ago (where the canon Rainbooms meets the Shattered Dazzlings), I definitely can't wait. Here's hoping

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5