Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FourShadow
Group Admin

Okay, my sillies! If ya remember a while back, I did an audition 'script' a la Deadpool 2, and it seemed to have received a lot of positive reception.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213633/the-shattered-rainbow-rock-universe-and-other-dimensions/thread/364599/shattered-superhero-audition-idea

Now, I wanna do it. Ya'll suggested I do it. I think I will wanna do it. But there's also an official sequel I wanna do that takes place directly after the first Shattered Rainbow Rock. These 'specials' are more of side-stories and small mini episodes of adventures.

Now, the reason why I haven't done or let ya'll know of a sequel quite yet, is cause I've got a story planned for the summer which I promised a good chunk of my audience I'd do, so I've been lookin' to do some development on that and looking for stuff to keep my Shattered audience occupied until such time as I can actually get an official sequel under way.

So, for the meantime. If I can get my act together... would you guys like to have another 'special' written to fill in the time until my big summer project is done, so then I may work on the official sequel to a Shattered Rainbow Rock?

Sure, that sounds good to me.

CSC

Yeah

Take your time to do the official sequel and to do your other stories

New Specials are ALWAYS a welcome sight!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6